April 16, 2024, 09:02:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE DISCOVERING GDI?  (Read 77844 times)
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 12:54:47 PM »

A truck driver and still am, Over 15 years ago I joined amways and was a member of that for 3 years, it was very hard in those days to build a steady downline as the prices of the products were so dare because of paying for them in US dollars from NZ dollars was taking a toll on my downlines finances and just saw my downline drop like flies.

The product was great. the company was a great company to be affiliated with, it was only the price of the products, I will sat though I thank amways for giving me the mentality to succeed with all the motivational tools they had, which I carried over to GDI, now finally I can grow a business with ease and without the problems of people not being able to afford the product. With such a low participation cost.  I really get surprised how anyone can turn GDI down. I still have friends who were part of amways at the time I was a member and just in the process of following them all up to introduce GDI to them. But over the years you tend to lose touch with people and trying to find them proves harder than ever.

But will keep searching.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 06:55:54 PM »

A truck driver and still am, Over 15 years ago I joined amways and was a member of that for 3 years, it was very hard in those days to build a steady downline as the prices of the products were so dare because of paying for them in US dollars from NZ dollars was taking a toll on my downlines finances and just saw my downline drop like flies.

The product was great. the company was a great company to be affiliated with, it was only the price of the products, I will sat though I thank amways for giving me the mentality to succeed with all the motivational tools they had, which I carried over to GDI, now finally I can grow a business with ease and without the problems of people not being able to afford the product. With such a low participation cost.  I really get surprised how anyone can turn GDI down. I still have friends who were part of amways at the time I was a member and just in the process of following them all up to introduce GDI to them. But over the years you tend to lose touch with people and trying to find them proves harder than ever.

But will keep searching.

Hey there,

Perseverance will prevail.  As a truck driver, you must visit many places.  If you had business cards you could disperse of them at your stops.  Just a thought.  Take care.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »

What did I do before discovering GDI?  I was and still am a nurse.  I work casually in one of my city's hospitals.  I also travel to the northern part of our province to provide relief in a couple of hospitals there.  I love helping people and have gained much knowledge with my experience.  I have been in the healthcare field for 18 years.

I plan on working hard at my GDI business so that I can gain knowledge and experience in this field.  I have much to learn but am willing to help others as I grow.  Success can be achieved once the mind is made up.

May we all achieve our goals.[/glow]

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
JimA

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

I am a meter readerfor DTE in michigan and going to college for computer networking. GDI for me is extra income and a chance to hone my sales skills when I open up my own Computer service business after I am done with school.  Roll Eyes
P McCloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »

What did I do before GDI? That's a loaded question.

I have been in some kind of network marketing since the early late 70's, back when the internet was nothing more than a group of local bulletin board services (BBS) linked together via short-wave radio. For those of you not old enough to remember those days, don't worry. We're not really that old, but we have hit the half-century mark.

I've tried a thousand plus different programs over the years and made a little here and a little there. I've probably lost a whole lot more than I've made though on most. But, GDI is by far the best opportunity I've seen in all the years I've been using a computer for income.

You know the saying, "The faster I go the behinder I get"? Don't try to go to fast. Taking your time and building a rock soliid organization is more beneficial than a fast, quick down-line of free trial users who never provide valid payment information, or drop out as soon as the free trial is over.

Nurture each and every prospect. Be selective and build a solid base upon which you can be proud of and benefit from.

P. D. McCloud
Making Money Online
Where Your Success is Our Business
J Addis

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »

Hi GDI'ers
I am 62 yrs young and so i have had plenty of time to do a lot off things, which i have. I never could decide what i wanted 2 B when i grew up and so i became the jack of all trades master of none type.

i wont bore ya with the total list but i am semi retired and my last profession was heating, cooling and plumbing service tech.
 thats it for from michigan
have a good 1
Jim
GURUNG MAN BAHADUR

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 03:08:31 AM »

hey are you sure you are doing good ? can you help me too as its been 5 months and i aint able to get one down line and you say you have already started really earning , waoh you are a lucky guy . all the time i hear in the forum is somiliar to me but you seems to be the first
DavisD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 03:05:18 AM »

I worked in the salt mines.... no really Smiley I did.  I still auction on eBay occasionally, sell sex toys, have a bicycling web page.  Also ran Couch Potato Marketing, a website marketing company and newsletter.  Have a webpage that offers help to seniors too.  I took a 2 year hiatus and I'm just starting to pay attention again.  My hobby is Amateur Radio, N8DRD.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

Doug Davis
J_Lien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »

I was making money online before i discovered gdi. Well not exactly, but i have been a member of gdi since april 2006 and i have only 4 referrals. Anyone got the telephone number i need to call to terminate my account? Cause this just aint working!

People become really quite remarkable when they
start thinking that they can do things.
When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
- Peale
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »

I was making money online before i discovered gdi. Well not exactly, but i have been a member of gdi since april 2006 and i have only 4 referrals. Anyone got the telephone number i need to call to terminate my account? Cause this just aint working!
It is unfortunate that you have come to this decision.  Learning the products capabilities and promotion does take a lot of work and dedication if you are planning on using it as income.  However, the product is still valuable in itself.  Perhaps you will reconsider your decision.  Otherwise, the phone number can be found under FAQ.  Take care and wish you all the best.
Paula

SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 04:10:21 PM »

It works if you work on it.
It takes time and effort like any business.
Nothing happens over night.
What kind of advertising did you do?

Sanjinka
RogerPrice

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 03:07:19 AM »

hi brad
Have you made any money in  it? are going to buy what do you think?
Kindregards
Roger Price

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 03:08:33 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SIRIKULT

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »

Before i met GDI i do nothing ^^;
but now i need money T^T so i started to find some online job
and here it is GDI gave me an oppoturnity cuz there is no age limits!
i'm just 15 and now things are worst cuz i can't find anybody to sign up
for my downline yet! and i don't know how to do now i'm getting nervous >.<
could anybody tell me where i can find ppl to sign up??
and most of reasons that i can't find anybody cuz they think i'm just a kid
and my friends aren't understand English that well plus their parents
don't allow them to do this job T^T so i don't know where to find
tjose ppl who want this job now >o<Huh? what should i do??? plz pm me!
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 03:08:17 AM »

Before joining GDI, I worked in the Web hosting industry. I still serve as Administrator for a big free hosting company, but I am going to start focusing all of my efforts on GDI. Smiley This is a big opportunity! Cheesy

"Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you will be among the stars."
C Rhodes

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

I have been a graphic designer and lettering artist for 30 years, 15 of those with a major greeting card company in Cleveland. Before that, USAF and college student and dooor to door salesman. I have briefly tried network marketing in the past (in the days before the internet) but had no success. I'm just not a terribly social person so that worked against me. The internet makes that easier. I've been with GDI for less than a week and am excited about the potential. I really want this to work but am smart enough to know this "aint gonna happen overnight". Like all other network marketing businesses, it's a numbers game. Promote, promote, promote.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: