March 28, 2024, 04:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Be A Dead Sponsor!  (Read 50565 times)
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 11:29:56 AM »

I also joined under a dead sponsor, who wanted me to join 10 other programs . After alot of trial and error, ( mostly error ) I finally got up and running. The more time you can spend in helping your downline get started, will show much better results. I spent about 15 hours with one of my ladies, and she has earn 2 bonus and has added 38 people to her first level. I have told her that if her people cannot reach her, Let them know they can always call me. I have helped people under her on my 5th level, get started doing direct emailing. Because she did not have time to set up the auto responder, and train them on how to use it.
If you are new to GDI and reading this contact you sponsor. The squeaking wheel gets the oil. I have tried to phone and email my new signups, and there are some I can not get in contact with. Keep in mind that your sponsor is dealing with any where from 20 to 100 people. keep trying to reach them.
Have a Great Day
Tina

Wow, I am impressed with your dedication and leadership, Tina.
You are right to say that our sponsors may be dealing with a large group, so we need to be more forgiving when they don't respond immediately.
One tip to get the attention of your upline is to be a good follower. Most leaders have a set a instructions to get any newbie started,
so if we as downlines are committed to do everything that's expected, then our uplines maybe more willing to help us build the group.
Since they can't be helping everyone in the group, only serious builders.
Another way to keep in touch with uplines is to use YM or Skype, so whenever both parties are online, we can discuss about the business.

Very true.. because that is what I do with my downline.. I give them step-by-step instructions but if they don't follow them then they are wasting both of our time. Following our directions is earning our time to work with you.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
WingLee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 03:58:14 AM »

Hello GDI members. I just wanted to share something with you.

What happens when you bring someone into the system and you don't stay in touch with?

Answer-You become labeled as a dead beat sponsor. Just because you may be labled as a dead beat doesn't mean you are, but you must understand that many members come into this system and try to contact their sponsors with no luck. These memebers want help just like you may have needed help when they came in.

Luckily, I don't have dead beat sponsor, but I have come in contact with serious GDI members who can't contact their upline. What happens when I give your downline more help than you? They drop out under you and sign up under me. It may sound screwed up, but I'm pretty sure it happens. Honestly speaking, I know that it happens.

I would like to see us all make it in this business. It doesn't take much more than sending a simple email. You may do a lot of offline promoting and never check your backoffice, but you should. Hopefully, a sponsor who may fit this description will take this business more seriously after reading this.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing that, and it really is what I had to go through and I resent my sponsor. I didn't get any response nor welcome letter from him when I joined, and I have emailed him a few times. I was suprised that a few of my uplines emailed and thanked me for growing my downline. Every new member I recruit I sent them  a welcome letter with some of my ideas and suggestions shared with them so that they can get starte.....some of them would email me to ask questions and I tried to help them, and the others didn't reply but that's ok. I mean if I had some help from my sponsor, I could've been able to build my downline faster, afterall it's teamwork that gets best result.

Good luck to you all and be successful in 2008

Wing Lee

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:58:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
M Bryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »

Without my upline I wouldn't have been able to get as far as I have in GDI.  Although I have only been in touch with 1 of my sponsors, he has given me information that would have taken me a long time to figure out.  Now, whenever I have a question, I don't hesitate to ask him.  If you can find even 1 person in your upline that is willing to help you out, definately take advantage of it.  They can give you a whole new perspective on what you can do with this business.  You have 5 chances of getting someone to help you out and most likely you will get someone to lend a hand.  After all, they can't make money from you unless you make money too.
Phil G

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 03:35:43 AM »

"After all, they can't make money from you unless you make money too."

Indeed, and I find that to be a strong selling point; if you fail, we have failed. I point out that the referral commissions structure ensures that your sponsor(me) will take interest in your success and progress. I would help anybody in my downline in any way that I can, but based on their skills and interests. There are so many ways to get the word out there, try to make them realize what would be their strongest skill. Often, questions are answered with a bit of research on my part. In that case, pass along not only the answer, but show them how you found the information as well so they will begin to learn to find their own solutions, and other techniques in the process.

Still I see from many forum posts that people join GDI with no previous experience in sales/marketing/promotion or computers at all, people that will literally need to be told the difference between searching for a website, and entering the URL in the address field on a browser. Or how to copy and paste. There is only so much you can do to help people who are that new to the concept of marketing or using a computer, just be sure to show them how you are finding answers for them along the way.
TAmbo

Nice to be part of the GDI family.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »

Hi eveyone,

I have been in GDI for at least 6-7 months now and i only have 4 downline im my back office. I am impreseed to hear you people talking about dead sponsor as i happened to be one of these people who signed up under a real dead sponsor. My sponsor's name is Michalle i can't really remember his last name right now, but yeah.. i do get a feeling that i shouldn't sign up with him in the first place.

I'm not sure if i still have the choice to find another sponsor or otherwise it's just too late for me to do that now. but i'll you what.. I never want to quit GDI just because i have a dead sponsor.. eventhough it has been a while without making a decent commision... I am positive that my GDI business will take off and will bring me great commision one day... all i need it is to be patient and willing to learn from other's who have already successful with their GDI business.

One step at a time is not a bad strategy after all. If anyone in the forum would like to share their secrets success with me, I am more than happy to learn from them.

I hope you guys can understand my english...if not please forgive me. I'm from the Pacific Island Country

All the best,

Tambo

Joel Ambo
LJI Marketing
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 12:42:29 PM »

Hi, I agree that your sponser should stay in touch, but not if they are going to blast other programmes to you, if you are new to internet marketing then this behavour will get you lost in this industry, and you will lose hope of making it,

One thing to remember, if this is your first Internet Marketing business or your very first programme for a work from home business, then stay FOCUSED.

Think GDI, sleep GDI, talk GDI, love the company, love what you are selling, focus on your long term business.........it is a real businesess folks......you have a real chance of success with GDI........ a real income FOR LIFE...........but.......you have to work at it........

The other thing i would like to say is........if your sponser is not being in contact with you, dont worry, log on this forum every  day for a few mins, check out what other members are saying or doing , hey message them, ask questons, send email if they allow,

No one is ALONE, in this programme, we are all GDI affiliates..........we all belong to the same team......and we are all here to help each other new or experienced.

Get some good advertising set up, make a folder , have your emails ad's text ready, saved , get your business cards if you can afford it, get some dvd's if you can afford it, its an investment and hey they really work for you,

Dont be dissapointed with a slow response, but keep at it......put classified ad's in online free classified, and spend some money on reall copy newspapers........make flyers..........etc......get it out there,

When you do get some sign ups, make sure you just talk GDI with them, at least until their business is growing too...........get to know them

Give them all the help they request from you, if you cant answer their questions, then ask someone else here at the forum first , then send answers

Wishing you all the best of luck..........GDI is your lifetime income, its really up to you if you want to earn big or small.........'sow what you shall reap'

Work hard, but work smart

Cheers
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »

I absolutely agree that the DVDs and Business Cards are an investment, they have a massive potential to earn you thousands! When I hold a GDI DVD or business card in my hand, I envision holding a check worth $THOUSANDS! It gives me an energized feeling and I feel so proud to be handing them out to people I meet!

Today I met up with an old work colleague and I gave him a DVD and tried to explain it to him, he then said it sounds like one of those "pyramid schemes", I started to defend GDI but stopped half way and said "You know what? You'll understand the entire system and how brilliant and reputable it is once you have seen the DVD movie". So he took the DVD with him and there's a chance (regardless of how likely or remote) that he or someone he hands the DVD to will sign up to GDI!

It's exciting, and the unknown is the driving force for me!!! I love it!!  Cheesy

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
Brian_Cook

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:22 AM »

Hello all, I am a newbie to GDI.  I joined 2 weeks ago under premium status.  I have given this (gdi) my total commitment since signing up.  I will preface and say I am not as savy with the building of a webpage however have been in sales for the last 18 years and have tried several mlm's.  I am trying to get the understanding of the program and my 100% goal is to make residual imcome for life.  I will tell you my expierence so far has not been all that inviting.  My Upline consist of 4 people my level 1 and level 5 are the same!  I have tried contacting my level 2 with no luck.  And most all i have learned has been on this forum so far.  BUT I require one on one connection with direction.  I have no problem spending money, time and effort in gaining the monetary goal that I aspire to achieve.  I just need good direction in making this venture successful! 
Also is it possible to switch sponsors???
Hope to be on the high  road with GDI, if I can withstand the initial trials!

Thanks for your attention
Brian
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: