March 28, 2024, 10:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Be A Dead Sponsor!  (Read 50561 times)
SeanG

GDI For Life!!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 25, 2006, 01:28:39 PM »

Hello GDI members. I just wanted to share something with you.

What happens when you bring someone into the system and you don't stay in touch with?

Answer-You become labeled as a dead beat sponsor. Just because you may be labled as a dead beat doesn't mean you are, but you must understand that many members come into this system and try to contact their sponsors with no luck. These memebers want help just like you may have needed help when they came in.

Luckily, I don't have dead beat sponsor, but I have come in contact with serious GDI members who can't contact their upline. What happens when I give your downline more help than you? They drop out under you and sign up under me. It may sound screwed up, but I'm pretty sure it happens. Honestly speaking, I know that it happens.

I would like to see us all make it in this business. It doesn't take much more than sending a simple email. You may do a lot of offline promoting and never check your backoffice, but you should. Hopefully, a sponsor who may fit this description will take this business more seriously after reading this.

DesmondLechner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 06:22:14 AM »

Hello GDI members. I just wanted to share something with you.

What happens when you bring someone into the system and you don't stay in touch with?

Answer-You become labeled as a dead beat sponsor. Just because you may be labled as a dead beat doesn't mean you are, but you must understand that many members come into this system and try to contact their sponsors with no luck. These memebers want help just like you may have needed help when they came in.

Luckily, I don't have dead beat sponsor, but I have come in contact with serious GDI members who can't contact their upline. What happens when I give your downline more help than you? They drop out under you and sign up under me. It may sound screwed up, but I'm pretty sure it happens. Honestly speaking, I know that it happens.

I would like to see us all make it in this business. It doesn't take much more than sending a simple email. You may do a lot of offline promoting and never check your backoffice, but you should. Hopefully, a sponsor who may fit this description will take this business more seriously after reading this.

Thank YOU SeanG....

I wished there was a button to acknowledged contibutory postings...so those deserving it DOES GET IT as well...

I fully agree with you on that point Sean and as for my experience, I get nothing more than MORE and MORE posts leading to other programs etc...

I'm not at this point in tune with getting sign ups etc... as earning amn extra side income is actually not my current nor desperate need hence, not going out of my way to rally ppl into GDi altogether...but who knows in what the future holds...right?

Keep going there Sean...staying on track is necessary if you want this to serve and make god for your expectations from it!!! Smiley

Des.

Whether you think you deserve an income and can, or you think you don’t, U R right.
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 03:29:54 AM »

I couldn't agree more Sean.  I myself have ZERO upline support in my GDI business.  Luckily I found support for my online business ventures other places or I would have just dumped this thing completely.  I am very glad I didn't and now I too try to offer support to new members that have been left out to dry by their "Sponsor".

>:(I hate when that happens because it makes people feel like a sucker and they believe they have been brought into a shady community.  I sincerely hope everyone will take heed and give those signing up under you more support.  If you dont feel you have all the answers for them, at least acknowledge them and try to help them find the answer. 

???I wish I would have thought about dropping out and signing back up under someone that would support me before I started marketing so much.  Now it would take too much work and money to change.  Help your downline, or Sean is right, they will become someone elses downline if they are smart.  After all who wants to make money for someone who doesn't have the time to acknowledge you.

THINK ABOUT IT!  Great advice Sean!!

Marcus McCullough

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
JMurray

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 08:35:37 AM »

i'M WITH SEAN.G & MARCUS I'VE HEARD NOTHING FROM ANY OF MY UPLINE SPONSOR'S WANT TO DO THIS IN FOR THE LONGHALL JUST A LITTLE HELP THAT'S ALL. THIS GUY CHIP SNYDER WISH HE WAS MY SPONSOR HE TAKS THE TALK. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE 21 SEPTEMBER POST FROM HIM PLEASE READ IT. CLICK ON GDI YOU'LL SEE HIS NAME CLICK ON IT AND READ . WELL THATS IT HOPE I SEE USE IN THE FORUM AGAIN.    GOOD LUCK JMURRAY IRELAND  Wink
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 12:20:37 PM »

You have to stay in touch with your downline members or they will leave.
You can only contact your first level in the backoffice.
Sure they could be busy. You should give them support.

Your Success

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

Hooray! Everytime my sponsor contacts me they are trying to sell me something else! I find this completely un-professional... Cool
JonathanB

Success Lies Within You!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 04:04:07 AM »

Your all 100% right as a sponsor it's your responsibility to help your downline. One of my sayings is an active sponsor creates and active downline it is essential to be active with them. I am new to GDI but I have downlines in several other companies. When someone knows your really there to help it will have a tremendous impact on their preception of the business.

I for for enjoy helping people and it's nice to watch people becomes successful and better their lives. So far my upline contacted me ASAP so far just emails but with lots of information and said they will help me anytime I need them. I am already impressed with GDI as it seems to be a solid business and I look forward to doing well with it.

If anyone here ever wants some help I will always answer at anytime. Well have a great day everyone! Cool

JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 03:22:09 AM »

Greetings all!

My sponsor, a bloke named Clifford Coy, might as well not exist. I often think that indeed he doesn't exist. I sent him various emails, introducing myself and asking him about his experiences, but he simply doesn't react. Bloke's dead, or at least deadbeat.

I myself make it a habit to shove the odd sign-up from myself down to one of my first level subscribers. My sponsor never did anything of the kind for me. My sponsor never did anything of any kind for me, period.

Yet my activities i.e. my downline bring him money, every month. I'm working toward making my first four levels as narrow as possible, and making the fifth as wide as I can. That's the only way I see to cut the deadbeat out of his undeserved profit. It's fairly easy too: do all your advertising and recruiting on behalf of not yourself but of worthy people in your fourth level. Sure, when one of those new "fifth levels" turns out to be a master recruiter, yourself will miss out on the income of his/her activities. But your first, second, third and fourth downline will LOVE you for it!

Anyway, I'm not too worried about any fifth level master recruiter turning up. Of my whole downline only ONE person signed up ONE other person. All the others got their sign-ups from me, either by me giving them directly to a first level subscriber, or by me advertising for them with their username. What's the lesson of this all? If your not your own master recruiter, quite likely nobody else will be!

And may all deadbeat sponsors like Clifford Coy fall victim to scheming avengers like myself (wide and wicked grin)!

Be well!

Jaap Verduijn,
"The Man Who Is Too Lazy To Fail".
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 03:57:03 AM »

Perhaps we should look from another perspective?

Sometimes we expect a lot from our sponsor, this is natural since they are the ones who introduced us the business and  earning money from our hard work.
However there are many who joined this biz without much knowledge about network marketing and the internet world, so it is just beyond their capability to mentor their downline. Some people have difficulty even to open their email program to read their emails, it could be the reason why your sponsor is not answering your emails?

Just my 2 cents worth.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:56:36 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 06:30:11 AM »

Hi Melissa!

Naaah... the gubber was clever enough to advertise, so I guess he just might be able to read the occasional email too...

I simply had the misfortune to sign up as a result of the wrong ad or email campaign. But hey, that's me: Jaap "Murphy" Verduijn (wide and wicked grin)!

Be well!

Jaap Verduijn, AKA
"The Man Who Is Too Lazy To Fail".
Kenneth K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »

Hi all,

Just have to fill in.
A dead sponsor is no teacher for people that wants to learn.
I think it would be horrible not to take care of your sponsered ones.

Remebr you've to do the job 100% yourself or learn up your downline to do the 1%. Then you only need 100 signups. Grin

Warm Regards
Kenneth Kraakstad
Tonatiuh C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 04:44:28 AM »

A mi me pasó lo mismo y afortunadamente pude localizar a uno de ellos. Es muy feo cuando no te hacen caso y les tienes que rogar.

En algunas ocasiones tampoco te explican bien las cosas. Un consejo es que te entrenes y preguntes por ahi tu solito o solita. Vayas haciendo experimentos con todo lo que puedas.

Te mando un saludo desde MEXICO

Tonatiuh, "el sol"
THall

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 03:16:55 AM »

I also joined under a dead sponsor, who wanted me to join 10 other programs . After alot of trial and error, ( mostly error ) I finally got up and running. The more time you can spend in helping your downline get started, will show much better results. I spent about 15 hours with one of my ladies, and she has earn 2 bonus and has added 38 people to her first level. I have told her that if her people cannot reach her, Let them know they can always call me. I have helped people under her on my 5th level, get started doing direct emailing. Because she did not have time to set up the auto responder, and train them on how to use it.
If you are new to GDI and reading this contact you sponsor. The squeaking wheel gets the oil. I have tried to phone and email my new signups, and there are some I can not get in contact with. Keep in mind that your sponsor is dealing with any where from 20 to 100 people. keep trying to reach them.
Have a Great Day
Tina
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »

I agree.. In a networking business such as this it is VERY important that you keep in touch with your downline and help them out.. you will be much more successful!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 12:25:55 AM »

I also joined under a dead sponsor, who wanted me to join 10 other programs . After alot of trial and error, ( mostly error ) I finally got up and running. The more time you can spend in helping your downline get started, will show much better results. I spent about 15 hours with one of my ladies, and she has earn 2 bonus and has added 38 people to her first level. I have told her that if her people cannot reach her, Let them know they can always call me. I have helped people under her on my 5th level, get started doing direct emailing. Because she did not have time to set up the auto responder, and train them on how to use it.
If you are new to GDI and reading this contact you sponsor. The squeaking wheel gets the oil. I have tried to phone and email my new signups, and there are some I can not get in contact with. Keep in mind that your sponsor is dealing with any where from 20 to 100 people. keep trying to reach them.
Have a Great Day
Tina

Wow, I am impressed with your dedication and leadership, Tina.
You are right to say that our sponsors may be dealing with a large group, so we need to be more forgiving when they don't respond immediately.
One tip to get the attention of your upline is to be a good follower. Most leaders have a set a instructions to get any newbie started,
so if we as downlines are committed to do everything that's expected, then our uplines maybe more willing to help us build the group.
Since they can't be helping everyone in the group, only serious builders.
Another way to keep in touch with uplines is to use YM or Skype, so whenever both parties are online, we can discuss about the business.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: