March 29, 2024, 04:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'M NEW TO GDI AND SERIOUSLY NEED HELP  (Read 9259 times)
A Clough

View Profile WWW
« on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:45 PM »

Hi,
I've been a GDI member for about a month now and am having real trouble marketing the service and building a downline. I am a member of the following traffic exchanges:
TrafficSwarm
126Hits
TrueViewtraffic
ILoveClicks
EternalHits
FastFreeway
TrafficG
and others, I have been spending time everyday viewing other sites to earn targeted traffic. So far after earning thousands of targeted website hits for my GDI promotional page and my .ws website. Though i still have nobody in my downline. Any advice on website marketing and how to build a good downline would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Use SpinSuccess to boost your traffic through the roof!
http://www.ultimatetrafficguide.com/SpinSuccess.html
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 05:11:25 AM »

Hi,

Do you use lead capturing pages on traffic exchange programs?
These are pages that have a form on themselves so you
can catch people's names and email addresses.
If you don't use them, you are wasting your time
and credits.

Sanjinka
A_Clachar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:04 AM »

use a lead capture page in traffic exchanges and in safelists

put ads in ezines, purchase solo ads if you can afford it, if not use the gdi invite filler and buy leads in oppseekers (autoresponder fresh). Use the gdi invite filler with these leads and when you have a premium lead call it on the phone!
also use the dvds, buy 10 to be qualified for the leaderboards and the $100 bonus if you enrroll 5 paid people in a week!

Jerzy_S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 04:07:41 AM »

You right I got the same problem I signed everywhere nobody visit my site  this thing don't look good at all..
I don't  know why ...I think  I will buy some dvd's and give to my friend ... (I spoke with some of my friend  but nobody believe because  there is so much scam on the Internet)
Tony T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 04:09:22 AM »

Hi everyone, remember there are lots of ways to promote offline that will build your business, takes a bit of effort but then everything worthwhile does.

And if you’re wondering – “Can I do this?” - well if you can send an email, or pass out a business card, or stick a stamp, or leave a leaflet, or give out a website address, or post an ad, or hand out a DVD, or pass out a phone number, or have a cup of coffee/tea with a friend, - then you can do this business and build an income. 

I know because I asked the same question, and now I use all the above methods to build my GDI business.

I am based in the UK (lots of sceptical people here) and I've only recently started with GDI, but with these methods I've brought in a bunch of people, I now have an international business and am now showing my group how to do the same.

So it can be done.

If you want to know more about what I do PM me and I'll let you know where you can get the methods and techniques I use.

Regards,

Tony T

Life is for: Living, Loving and Laughing NOT Whingeing, Worrying and Whining!
MarkAustin

Mark Austin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 12:25:34 PM »

Everybody faces the same problem no matter what product or service they are promoting.  You need a source of fresh leads.  A good way to do this is use an auto responder.  You enter your email leads into that, and have it send your prospects  a series of newsletters explaining to them why they should join your business opp.

All those traffic exchange places are not very good.  Everybody there already has a business opp. that they are promoting themselves, so why would they drop thiers to join yours.  They need leads also, very few people realize that.  Sell leads to those people in the traffic exchanges.  Or you may use those traffic exchange pages to sell them on the idea that they need thier own domain to help them with thier own marketing efforts.  They would use the new .ws domain as another lead in page to thier own opportunity.  It all in the words you use, and the different approaches of why someone will want to have a dot .ws from you.

So just change the reason for having a .ws. instead of just "join my opp"  tell them why they should have it. To help them promote their own product or service, thats why.

You can put a small add in a national newspaper.  Or even a small local paper.
There are lots of free local community websites in your area that offer free advertising.  Some of them will say "no mlm"  so you promote the service that you provide and send them to a lead in page, not direct to GDI.  I advertise locally in some of the free places and only advertise that I can give them domain and web hosting, not the opportunity, that is secondary in such cases.  I advertise both end of the business.  The opportunity, and seperatly, the product & service.

I have three websites.  I use them to advertise GDI in different ways.

So don't waste too much time in traffic exchanges and surfing for hits.  Use them to promote what everybody is looking for.  Leads and maybe a website & domain from GDI that will help them promote thier own opp.

Thats it for now
Mark Austin

See more ways to market GDI
Abeyou Shiferaw

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »

Similar problem as you guys. But I think it may be nice to try sites like myspace.com (where you may get fresh leads) and try to have friends first. Then trying to introduce the business after some months  may work. I am trying that.
J Hiller

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

On a personal note,

I would also not waste too much time trying to start a wave of
traffic via Traffic Exchanges.  I am finding that many of them,
like Traffic Swarm, are not likely to get you the right kind of
traffic unless your advertisement is more geared towards getting
more traffic and building more leads.

JJ
Pages: [1]
  Print