April 18, 2024, 09:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which type of advertising methood have you had the most success with?
Business Cards
Email
Newspaper Ads
Word of Mouth
Flyers
Banners/Link exchange
Friends / Relatives
I have NO EARTHLY IDEA?
Phone Call
Personalied Letter

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lead Generation  (Read 46982 times)
M Chirwa

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »

Hey Logan,

can i use what you wrote to help promote my sight.  I would edit it of course, but i'm new to website building and i think what you wrote can help me.

This is what you wrote:
With a tiny bit of editing of a previous post in Marketing, so it's basically "re-posted" I've developed a personalized cover letter for prospecting businesses in your local area that do not have websites...you'd be suprised how many there are!

your website
                                         your name
                                         your address
                                         your phone number

August 5, 2005

Recipient Name Here
Address line1
Address line 2
City, State and Postal Code

Dear Employer Name Here,

Please allow me to introduce this company to your organization. GDI is debt free and is rated #37 on Inc. 500's list of America's fastest growing companies.

The domain industry is exploding! Industry experts predict that over 500 million domains will be active within the next 10 years. GDI has no competition in the network marketing industry. They are the only company that has the ability to market dot.ws domain names. There are no geographical or income limits with GDI.

Just like the toll free 800 numbers have been used up; and then came
888, 877, etc., dot.com is all but used up. My selected name was taken at dot.com, but it was available at dot.ws, and now I own it for life!

If you would like your own domain name and it is unavailable at dot.com, check out dot.ws.

With GDI you get your domain name, website with hosting and 10 email addresses to stay organized. Advertise your business, set up shop, host your hobby or create a family website. PLUS……earn a super income sharing it with others. The sky's the limit!!!

All of this for only $10.00 a month!

But…before you even spend a dime, GDI welcomes you to their site for FREE! For seven days you can visit their site, secure your domain name, build your own website with their site builder and explore virtually every aspect of what GDI is and where it's headed.

Whether you, a business associate or a family member are looking for a domain name and website, or you are looking to earn a great income, you have come to the right place!

Please go to www.YourWebsiteHere.ws for more information, then click the banner at the bottom of the page to view our presentation. Thank you for your time and enjoy the movie.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at the information listed at the top of this letter.

Sincerely,

your name
your website
your email

P.S. : Feel Free Call Our Toll Free Recorded Message For More Information
1-800-MY-DOT-WS (1-800-693-6897)

If you would like to visit the Headquarters Website at www.my.ws  feel free our username for EXCLUSIVE ACCESS. “your username”

I hope this helps!

-Logan
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 09:10:09 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
TimWelch

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »

I use a mix of different lead generation methods, but I don't send them to my GDI page. I use a lead capture page or I use a site called hits2u.

Adwords, newsletter marketing (ezine solo ads), articles and blogs are all great ways but they are all very different.

It's good to get comfortable with 2 to 3 lead generation methods that work well for you and keep on doing them.

Track what works and what doesn't work best for you.
Fabio Spezzano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2008, 02:57:01 PM »

Hi guys
What do you think of GENEALOGY LEADS?
There is a ebook of Tracy Biller tha explain this method of recruit with leads pre-target.
Someone of you use this sometimes?
You know website that sell thi product?
Thanks
TSabir

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »

How do I setup an autoresponder with the lead capture page? Does GDI offers an autoresponder and I have to
buy it? I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Thank you
-Raany
I Leiva

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »

Hi can you please send me some information on how to do this thank you

Hi,

I use splash pages and free advertising systems to generate free leads.

The advantages of this method are numerous and I get a steady stream of 2 to 3 people signing up for my lists per day. I then use these people to bring me more fresh leads. Some of the advantages are that the leads are:

1] Fresh
2] Not tampered with
3] Very targeted
4] Virtualy cost-free

If anyone is interested in how I do this, I will be happy to send you some info on the methods that I follow.

Keep it up. Don't lose hope.

Guy
 Cool
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »

If you are promoting online, just follow the steps here to get leads :
1) sign up for an autoresponder program
2) create a campaign with emails or freebies about GDI/home business
3) copy and paste the form code on your GDI page
4) submit this page to social bookmarking sites like stumble upon or delicious
5) promote this page thru traffic exchanges and safelists
6) add this page to directories and classified sites

This is the very basic.
To power up your promotion, then you need to create squidoo lens, hubpages, a blog and write regular articles.
When done right and consistently, there is potential to get even 500 visitors everyday.

If you want faster method (usually short term), try pay per click.
However be careful as the advertisement cost can easily cost you hundreds of dollars per day.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DavidBurrows

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

Sounds cool

what is the free site that you use.

David Burrows
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2008, 07:06:44 PM »

DPro, don't you find that your downline thinks thats too much work?

From my own experience, thats the kind of respose I typically got.

I stopped focusing on recruiting for over a year to try and solve the duplication mystery.

I looked at it from an angle of the typical internet surfer who love watching YouTube videos

Thats in the millions.

Dont you agree that if all gdi affiliates collaborated on an idea that we could all benefit from - that would be a better use of time?

Seriously, people dont want to pay significantly more money than the business itself to make GDI work.

After all, it was supposed to work on its own   Cry

google - power5plan to see if I'm on to something
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:25:43 PM by JoeF » Logged

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
MPomper

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

Keep trying, Remember this, you will never know how close you were to success if you give up. try different things, If you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you are getting. So the lesson there is, if you are doing something that works, keep doing it, if not, change what you are doing until you find what works for you, but remember one thing very important, you must give it your most agressive try at everything you do and not make excuses about why you can't do something. One more important thing to remember, if you think you can do something or if you think you can't do something, your right. Think about that for a minute and take charge of your future, don't give up, give your business your all, take time, make time, weather you have money or not, you can make it work. pull tabs work, leave cards everywhere, post signs at all posting sites at stores and community centers, be creative, just be legal but aggressive Smiley Need a boost in motivation or just some idea's feel free to send me a message, I am new to GDI with a highley motivated sponsor that is a top GDI team. We all can make it with the right direction. Good luck, see you at the top.
Michael.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: