March 28, 2024, 09:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: GOODNESS--Where do I start? Part 1  (Read 44491 times)
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 09:13:38 PM »

Hi Ovidiuo

Welcome to the forum,You are not alone. You will find that many of your questions are answered in here.
I know that you want to get to the business of getting more people in under you, and building your down
line,but do you have your website yet? If you do fine, if not you will need to get your site up.
I see you have not posted in the new member section. You really need to go there. Rules will help you also.
Not to worry it won't happen over night. This is not a quick fix to a moniless problem. Take care and hang in there,
 Wink       Ms. Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
MeltonE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:39 AM »

building is list is very important. i'm new to this also. and it's crazy because i see the same people on the LB and i wonder what do they know that I dont. I mean i'm advertising..ads, forums TE goggle and more and I cant seem to enroll no one??? is there hope Cry
Tina McLain

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 12:29:02 AM »

I just signed on for the trial, and I don't have any emails that I can invite.  I know for a fact that my mom wouldn't go for it she doesn't do internet stuff like this at all.  So what do I  do then?  How do I get emails to send to? HELP ME PLEASE! Huh
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 06:46:29 AM »

Hi Tina,

The cheapest and most effective methods to get signups is to show your friends the GDI DVD.
If you prefer to promote this biz online, there are many teams and networks out there that will offer you a system to follow.

In order to get email addresses, you can also purchase leads from the GDI co-op -- this is availabale in the GDI member's area.
Alternatively you can search Google for email lead packages. This will require you to invest some money.

I have an excellent report on 77 ways to get traffic by Allan Gardyne, it's free.
If you would like to have it, please PM me.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:07:38 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »

I just signed on for the trial, and I don't have any emails that I can invite.  I know for a fact that my mom wouldn't go for it she doesn't do internet stuff like this at all.  So what do I  do then?  How do I get emails to send to? HELP ME PLEASE! Huh

Talk to people. Promote your business. Invite - Followup - Collect a decision - Repeat.

Word of mouth - Classifieds - Telephone - Email - Web Searches - Buy Leads - Local advertising - Flyers - Business cards - The list goes on...   If you want to succeed here it's no different than any other business. You have to get the word out. If you do not take any action. Nothing will happen. Nobody will build it for you.

PatrickLabelle

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

hi my name is Pat,

and i'm new in this business and i'm french from quebec canada and presently i work on the french market, and belive me it's not easy, but you know it a good chalenge
When i start, 2 week ago only, i have in my poket only 30 bucks and the first thing i did, was to get it name and email contact was to buy some sticky letter"s and i put it  on my back window of my car Grin two simple line : income for life ! www.yourwebsite.ws.  for the letters i spend 20 buck and for the last 10 buck i make a flyer and print it in a printshop (100 flyers) and i distribute it around where you can post like foodmarket offen they have postingboard ect. and of course i did a web page who invite prospect to watch the GDI video

and in two a have 10 signup and some of my second level have some signup too, so just use your imagination and go on
the big !secret! Roll Eyes only create curiosity about that opportunities that's it

p.s. : sory for my bad english, i still learning Smiley
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 04:38:53 PM »

Online marketing is effective because that's where peole are looking for online businesses and are already hungry for opportunities.

I provide my downline fresh leads every week, forum tools and specific guides where to spend their time ... I probably now spend more time help them than marketing myself ... although every time I get a lead I place them under my line to grow deep not wide.

I created my member center to lesson the time answering e-mails and created a one stop area where my members can learn and apply the tools I offer- It's free to my downline and a very minimal fee to others.

It nice to help others Grin
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:39:22 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Maria Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

Repetition is the "CLUE" in this Business...

Thanks God for the People who care to teach others without getting  money from them!!!

Just because they care for YOU, not for your wallet!

If you're one of them...THANK YOU!

Sierva
Wendy_W

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hi! I'm new here...these are all great tips without any tools! How do i tell prospects what to do and how to market besides one on one contacts and direct e-mails? What about sites to list free ads? Follow-up e-mail samples? Anyone have any of these to streamline this and to be ablke to send this companies offer to hundreds a day? Help! I'm Ready!

Wendy
J_Lopez1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

I am new to this GDI business it's been 3 days and I got I person who viewed the flash presentation, Can you give me an example  of a follow up email? 

And I just got my first sign-up but I don't know what to do now I was thinking in sending my sign-up  a welcome email but I don't know what to say on it besides welcome, any ideas? .

I send an email to my upline and I am waiting for her response but if you have any advice or recommendations for me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
MichaelLuker

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 03:27:50 PM »

Hello, new member
my name is michael Luker. Great thoughts.
Thanks
ShirleyH1

glad to be a newie on this site.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 06:25:36 AM »

I am still a nebwie, and still dont know where to go from here. I am not doing something write.Because, I still don't know how to get email to send out. I wish every one the very best.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:58:52 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

shirleyhazelwood       have a very blessed day
Filomena_Adefarakan

Filomena Adefarakan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 05:58:19 AM »

Hi to all of the GDi members,
I am a newbie and when I read your message I started to relax a bit!
I got a lot of information on how to go about a few things and will try to put them into action!
Thanks so much and lets get to work!!
Claude_D

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 11:51:29 AM »

Thanks ChipSnyder ! I'm a newbie and it's my first post here.

I was confused in the beginning when I started GDI but gradually things became more clear as I get more organized. Thanks for your post cause it shows us how we can get more organized and self centered.  Wink
Sergiu_Cadar

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 10:28:08 AM »

I'm from Romania too
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: