March 29, 2024, 03:43:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: GOODNESS--Where do I start? Part 1  (Read 44510 times)
gdi
« on: July 03, 2005, 12:26:06 PM »

The following is not "canned", remember personal touch, we are "growing" together.  Let's make that the "hallmark" of OUR $uccess.

To get off to the right start, and momentum, requires, guess what, a bit of organization--the more successful you are, the more this will be needed, as I am sure you can imagine and desire.

What to do you say?

1. Sit down (stand, kneel or whatever makes you comfortable) and write the name of anyone, and everyone, you can think of to contact about the fantastic .WS mission! Everyone--no pre-judging though, which you find, as you get really involved, will not always serve you well.

How many should I put on the list on the list? 20, 30, 100 Not the right question, is it?!  Some know more people, some know less--just do ALL you can think of and then, supplement as you go through your daily/weekly routine--@ work, grocery shopping, visiting friends and family, socializing, etc.

2. Next since we are internet driven, I think it best to get email addresses and send them "your" link. You may have to call and request but, that is your way of saying you are sending them  info for their "review" and request their "feedback". You will be well-served by NOT getting into the detail on the phone until they have visited the site. Also, be sure you have a "clear" feel for the FAQs you have been provided--they will help you address most all issues.

3. Send "your" email to the "prospects" you have identified. I try to make as many contacts as possible each day. Why? Some will like, some will not, some will respond, some will not, but the more you have in "motion" the more "SOME-thing" you will be getting and, guess what the more that will be getting involved. I should point out at this point--this is the stage where you should call upon me if you have any issues, questions, etc, from you prospect. In fact, I would like to extend to you the offer that you send to me a copy of your prospect emails and follow-ups. In this way, I can be aware of what you are doing, where they are and offer advice and guidance as necessary.

Remember, C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N is a two-way street!

4. Create folders both paper  and, if you are comfortable with it, in your computer. Classify your prospects in a way you are comfortable with,  options I suggest are, either use:    A, B, C & F quality; Hot, Warm, Lukewarm & Cold; or the 1,2, 3 & 0 system (yep, 0=not at all interested). With this organization you can then "rank" your prospects. All of this takes time. For some of you, the decision was made within 24 hours to "come aboard" but, for many it took some additional time--you may see it clearly NOW but, be empathetic to your prospects and "walk" through it to address their observations. It is up to YOU to inform, educate, motivate and at all steps of the way, convey "your" excitement!

5. Take a break. That's right--stop here. Get up, walk around, think about what you have just read and come back to the balance of this email  in a little while. Why? Remember, info overload? Make sure you always are aware, you can send out a lot fast and people begin to "feel" overwhelmed. Often times, they subconsciously make adverse decisions from, that "anxiety", and not from a rational/logical review of the merits.

6. You are back--good news: we have just a little more to go and then go forward with controlled, focused, and energetic initiative!

7. Set the days, times, etc. best for you to "spread" the word. Yes, you can do it in your head but if you really want to be fair to yourself, and your success--write it down on the calendar, put in your "planner" (whether written or, in your computer), whatever will "prompt" you to.........................

8. ACTION!!! That's it? #8, is just one 6 letter word that is ALL the difference in whether you stay motivated, excited and successful, or not!

9. As you embark on steps 1-8 keep a notepad near that you can write down thoughts--I guarantee you they will start "poppin'" in your head faster and faster, as you get "into" it more and more. Write down anything that comes to mind and review later that day--let the subconscious "contribute" also!  I can tell you it is going to be many of these thoughts you are going to "draw" from to run past others...this will be your creative "juices" at work.

10. Results come in all shapes and sizes: BIG, small, negative (-), positive (+), HIGH , low, on, off and I am sure you can throw in a few others. The bottom line is,  don't be too harsh on yourself as far as setting "goals" at this stage. You want a goal (?):  go to the .WS calculator site, plug in your numbers--print it out or, "write" it down ( which I like better--can almost feel the "power" of the economic "thrust"). As for other goals, such as number of contacts you make each day, week, etc.; the number of ideas you set in motion; the number that "join"  YOUR team is completely up to you. You got it, UP TO YOU! I am not here to "preach" to you about having a "list" of a certain number before you can start (if you have just one--then go after them--more will come);  that you have to make a certain number of contacts per day, week...; that you have to spend so many, or so few, hours on this opportunity--it is "your" time and up to you to decide how you "want" to spend it; accountability is not so much to GDI or your upline, but to "yourself" , your family and friends, and the TEAM you are bringing together. Remember, they get the "benefit" of your initiative, tools "we" develop and, can only add new and fresh ideas and perspective!

That is it.  You may want to print this and keep it at hand until it becomes "second nature" to you; may also want to set up a reminder or two to read over every so often--to maintain focus and enhance your commitment!

My very best to you, and your "unbridled" $uccess,

Chip Snyder
Jason Smith

The end of an epic journey begins with one step.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 12:19:27 AM »

Excellent suggestions Chip! Smiley

Here's to our shared success! Smiley

Jason
HenryLeong

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 08:53:42 PM »

Dear Chip,

I am a newbie and just happen to click in to join the "Forum" accidentally/curiously....whatever...and am so happy to learn so many things from your training that i cant imagine, which is a fascinating fact to me.

Thank you so much for all the great informations that got me started to do the GDI business which i believe can bring joy, happiness, success, extra income and help many others who are still wondering what to do with their life.

The best training info i ever have.

Cheers....and thank you very much.

Henry Leong
ToriD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 02:56:38 PM »

Can we email a prospect more than once just in case they didn't get the email that we sent after the email we send when we receive tne notice that they have viewed the flash presentation?
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 08:29:07 PM »

Can we email a prospect more than once just in case they didn't get the email that we sent after the email we send when we receive tne notice that they have viewed the flash presentation?

Yes you can and should.
DanielKer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 11:16:55 AM »

hi.. how do you all get people to join you? it sounds so easy in the forum but I had being in this business for 4months and I can't even get 1 person to try out GDI 7 day free trail..

I managed to get some people to watch the video through chat rooms, e-mails and traffic generating websites. But none of them join why is this so?
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 01:19:20 PM »

If you can't get someone to try the business, you are probably telling them too much.  I have noticed
people share WAY too much information.  Create curiosity and mystery so someone will actually view the
GDI Flash Presentation.

I never say .ws or .com in my ads as the Flash Presentation does everything.  Just focus on getting
as many people as possible to see it.  Either a light bulb goes off or it doesn't.

I plan on doing some stuff on my site this weekend.  One of the things I plan to do is show people
how to write an effective ad. 

All the best,
Alan
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 09:37:46 PM »

If you can't get someone to try the business, you are probably telling them too much.  I have noticed
people share WAY too much information.  Create curiosity and mystery so someone will actually view the
GDI Flash Presentation.

All the best,
Alan

Yup you can tell too much but you do need repitition to get the bulb to go off
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 09:42:46 PM by RodB » Logged
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 08:26:22 AM »

Yup you can tell too much but you do need repitition to get the bulb to go off

I totally agree.  I do drip campaigns and the people who are signing up are people who have
seen my ads a couple times and finally responded.  Drip campaigns and writing effective ads
that don't reveal too much is the way to go to build this business.

I plan on doing some recorded trainings this weekend and upload them to my site.  I will
have a link to GDI-Made-Easy because I think the site is awesome.  You did an amazing
job.

Alan
Joel Broughton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 08:55:10 PM »

I'd like to add another KEY to this business....it's Education.

It may be hard to understand that you have to learn before you can make money...and you may not like it...but all of the successful GDI and other business leaders learned how to enroll new members and learned how to build succesful organizations, and help others do the same.

Seek out Leaders and successful people - a good place I always like to start is by looking at who are the successful people in the business.  NOT WHO SAYS THEY'RE SUCCESSFUL - BUT WHO SHOWS THEY ARE....In GDI they're easy to find, because GDI posts the leaderboards and pool bonuses.  Seek out advice and help from those successful GDI Leaders...

Often true leaders will offer help to anyone in the company because the internet is so vast, it's not like we're really competing with each other...it's important to help other GDI members, because the bigger GDI gets - the more corporate recognition it will get - which is good for your business. 

Remember that just because your mentor isn't successful doesn't mean you can't be.  You simply learn what the GDI Leaders are doing...then apply to your current GDI business.

We can laugh over a coffee when your sponsor comes to you and asks you "what are you doing" or "why are you so successful"...and they will be asking for help from you - if you learn to "Follow the Leaders".

Joel
Henry Y

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »

I'd like to add another KEY to this business....it's Education.

It may be hard to understand that you have to learn before you can make money...and you may not like it...but all of the successful GDI and other business leaders learned how to enroll new members and learned how to build succesful organizations, and help others do the same.

Seek out Leaders and successful people - a good place I always like to start is by looking at who are the successful people in the business.  NOT WHO SAYS THEY'RE SUCCESSFUL - BUT WHO SHOWS THEY ARE....In GDI they're easy to find, because GDI posts the leaderboards and pool bonuses.  Seek out advice and help from those successful GDI Leaders...

Often true leaders will offer help to anyone in the company because the internet is so vast, it's not like we're really competing with each other...it's important to help other GDI members, because the bigger GDI gets - the more corporate recognition it will get - which is good for your business. 

Remember that just because your mentor isn't successful doesn't mean you can't be.  You simply learn what the GDI Leaders are doing...then apply to your current GDI business.

We can laugh over a coffee when your sponsor comes to you and asks you "what are you doing" or "why are you so successful"...and they will be asking for help from you - if you learn to "Follow the Leaders".

Joel
This is the best advice I've read so far , there is some really GREAT STUFF here in this forum but this seems the best. But what do I know I am new to this inter net stuff, but GDI is the best looking program I've seen, Great info on building a business at a price just about any one can aford.
T Hoff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 06:26:26 AM »

It's absolutely right what Joel says, I started following a "leader" 2 weeks ago, and my signups are tripling! I'm glad I came to my senses and understood that I did not have to reinvent the wheel to be successful! The best tip I can give you is to join a team of people that know what Internet marketing is all about, follow what they say step by step, and you will succeed in this business you too!

Tomas Hoff
JanineB

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 06:45:05 AM »

Chip,
You're a godsend.  On every board you offer advice so openly.  Thank you!
Janine
gdi
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 02:38:06 PM »

Thank you!

Let's all enable each other to *excel*!

Chip
Admin
OvidiuO

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 10:42:18 AM »

How about if someone hasn't any prospects in his list where can he gets them.
I'm from Romania and I think I am lonely in this field in here
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: