April 29, 2024, 09:29:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Made Easy  (Read 138465 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2006, 02:42:33 AM »

Hi Problem is fixed. Or at least I think it is fixed. Service provider says they had a disk problem and there may be intermittent outages for the next 12-18 hours. My apologies again. I am keeping an eye on it. 
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2006, 02:05:23 AM »

I have been updating again. Fixed various errors pointed out by BBS members thanks guys Smiley. Added the new email list and deleted the Yahoo news groups list which seems to have collapsed. Updated the marketing pages as requested.  Please keep the requests coming and I will try to get the info up ASAP.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 01:35:17 AM by RodB » Logged
Daniel B

To Live The Dream, You Must Create It First!!!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2006, 04:55:44 PM »

Hi Rod!!

Just Joined GDI and saw your Web-Site!!  It is a must for all members looking to find out how to get started!!!  Thanks sooooo much for putting in the time and the effort to share all this information with us!!!!  Awesome!!!!

Dan

Daniel R. Bielawski

Internet Marketeer &
Mobile Disc Jockey!!!

Music - The Essence of Life
and don't forget the COFFEE!!!
C_Goh

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2006, 07:23:07 PM »

FWIW here is my GDI .ws site. I hope you guys benefit out of this. It's about succeeding at the GDI business and what to do. It contains all sorts of information on how to use the website builder, how to get started with your email, and where to get good leads. The only thing I ask is that you do not copy it word for word or plagiarise my code. This is my work and is here to help. Remember search engines penalise duplicate content heavily so please co-operate on this. Many thanks and I hope this helps you to your dreams. Rod

Here is the link:-
GDI Made Easy 

Hi RodB!

Thank you so much for your generosity! Fantastic website! I am impressed! It really helps a newbie like me. Thank you again! Best regards.

C_Goh
KReilly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2006, 10:52:28 AM »

Just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I was about to give up! Thanks to just the part of your site that I have gotten too- I have faith again. Took most my morning, But I believe I have two pages that are looking good. Just gotta master the and link and add banner part now. Thanks to GDI made easy, I am feeling more confident than ever!(If the updates are done--www.myresources.ws)
BFrank

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2006, 07:40:22 PM »

Your site is awesome. You've provided me with lots of information to promote my GDI website.

Thanks
BFrank
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2006, 11:57:20 PM »

Thanks for all the kind words Smiley I have updated the site again per numerous requests for more info on traffic generation for new site builders with no web traffic experience.
NateLawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2006, 07:48:53 AM »

Well Rod, it looks like you've helped out quite a few people!  So I'll just put my 2-cents in here...thanks!  I was just about to push the "Cancel" button and stop banging my head against my keyboard, when I stumbled upon your posts.  I have to admit that I've grown weary of all the marketing schemes that are offered on the internet.  It seems that the only people making money are the ones that sell the big products on how to make money.  (I've bought into quite a few!)  They all claim they'll show you what they did to make money, but only end up offering more products to buy from them.  No one showed me *how*, until now.  You really got my creative juices flowing again.  Thank you again!
S Karen

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »

FWIW here is my GDI .ws site. I hope you guys benefit out of this. It's about succeeding at the GDI business and what to do. It contains all sorts of information on how to use the website builder, how to get started with your email, and where to get good leads. The only thing I ask is that you do not copy it word for word or plagiarise my code. This is my work and is here to help. Remember search engines penalise duplicate content heavily so please co-operate on this. Many thanks and I hope this helps you to your dreams. Rod

Here is the link:-
GDI Made Easy 

Sorry, I am completely overwhelmed by all of the emails I have been getting.  Just went back and checked a welcome one and found the prebuilt ones.  ;-)   Thanks for your patience.   Karen
David MacGregor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2006, 04:26:58 AM »

Great site Rod - really shows you are also a GREAT sponsor  Cool

I have linked to your site from my own GDI downline resource centre - as I feel you offer really worthwhile info.

David
SBowman

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2006, 09:40:14 AM »

Hi Rob, 

I am a new GDI'er.  Your sight is fantatstic!  You are nearing your first anniversary as a GDI rep yourself.  Are you creating significant income with GDI?  What methods are working for you?  I am using the your site and the forum to increase my computer/internet literacy so I really appreciate what you have done.

I have decided to initially seek out friends and aquaintences of like mind (i.e. those who really want extra monthly income without having to spend large amounts of time and $$$ to get it).  Don't know what my results will will be but I'm giving it a shot.

Rob, I have purchased 3 domains over the past month. If a prospect goes to www.my.ws then signs up, which of those domains is he/she assigned to?  I only have one username so where does that prospect get established?  I am a little confused about this (I am probably not the only one).

RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2006, 10:17:15 PM »

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words Smiley
Your prospect is assigned to your ID not your website.
Sherry_H

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 07:35:44 AM »

I bookmarked your site. That is a GREAT design! Tomorrow...when I've had some sleep...I'll review it. I want to do it now but my eyes won't let me.

Never Give Up!
BTiew

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2006, 10:43:53 AM »

Great site Rod. YOu've put together very useful info ! Thank you for sharing.

Ben
L_Graham

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2006, 07:05:09 AM »

Rod, what a great website.  How did you know how to set up the webpage?
Is there a secret for a new comer?

Lynda
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: