April 29, 2024, 10:55:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Made Easy  (Read 138466 times)
DennisB

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2008, 09:05:16 AM »

Thanks for the info. I need all the help I can get. I am just getting started so here it goes.

Thanks Again;
Dennis
DMohan Kumar

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2008, 05:49:57 AM »

Hi Rod,

This is dmknair from Chennai Tamilnadu,India,today I went through your GDI made easy,what a wonderful page you have! This is realy wonderful,a newbie like me will get the results in front if we follow the steps given in your page I would like to thank you personally for showing how to succeed in GDI.Once again thank you,

Always in anticipation of more methods to promote our business.,

DMohankumar
CharlieN

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »

Rod, I would love to see your site.  I cannot connect and have made several attempts during the last few hours.  I keep coming back to try with the same results.  I starts to load then I get the usual "this website cannot be found" message.

Check again tomorrow...........Regards Charlie....(a real newbie)
AmberMathrole

GreenLightNetwork.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2008, 04:13:22 AM »

Couldn't get the page to load, would love to see what you all are so excited about!

Amber Mathrole
DEnglish

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2008, 11:54:03 AM »

i click on the link and it's not coming up.. Shocked
EBurnett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

This site is very nice and is very knowledgeable.......This website is a 10 rod...

Build a Massive Downline for FREE
Bo Tipton

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

I have the same problem as others.  I cannot get the site to load.  I have tried several times.  Any suggestions.

Bo Tipton
The Ornery Marketer
Diane Washington

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2009, 03:32:40 PM »

Thank Rod you're very informative Shocked
MoneyWang

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2009, 06:46:00 AM »

Dear all,
I couldn't open the GDI Made Easy using the link, please help me. Thank you.
M_Crumpton

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

can someone take a look at my site? i am open to suggestions, this is my first time marketing. http://www.ladysovereign.ws/GDI_Home_Business
Edward Mravinc

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2009, 03:36:54 AM »

Wow!!! You have an amazing site!  Thank you for so much great information.  I just joined GDI a few days ago, and was pretty clueless where to begin.  I think everyone could greatly benefit from the tools and information you've shared. Again thank you.
Caroline Chojnacka

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Great work Rod! I wish I saw this 2 days earlier. Wink
JohnsonS1

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »

I just want to say you have alot of helpful information. I am just know getting stated with GDI and I will do my best to succed. Your page have great info.
KrystalHerrera

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »

FWIW here is my GDI .ws site. I hope you guys benefit out of this. It's about succeeding at the GDI business and what to do. It contains all sorts of information on how to use the website builder, how to get started with your email, and where to get good leads. The only thing I ask is that you do not copy it word for word or plagiarise my code. This is my work and is here to help. Remember search engines penalise duplicate content heavily so please co-operate on this. Many thanks and I hope this helps you to your dreams. Rod

Here is the link:-
GDI Made Easy 

thank you sooooooooo much you  have no idea  how  very helpful you have been thank you so much  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
S_Walters

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2009, 03:35:53 AM »

cool nice site, just joined gdi, have to make dinner right now but I just book marked the site hehe planning on going through it after dinner!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: