April 29, 2024, 12:27:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Made Easy  (Read 138477 times)
AdellaGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »

FWIW here is my GDI .ws site. I hope you guys benefit out of this. It's about succeeding at the GDI business and what to do. It contains all sorts of information on how to use the website builder, how to get started with your email, and where to get good leads. The only thing I ask is that you do not copy it word for word or plagiarise my code. This is my work and is here to help. Remember search engines penalise duplicate content heavily so please co-operate on this. Many thanks and I hope this helps you to your dreams. Rod

Here is the link:-
GDI Made Easy 

Hi! Newbie here! All I can say is WOW! I'll definitely bookmark your site. Very informative. Thank you.

Adella

Kindest Regards,
 Adella Gonzalez
BradKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Wow Rod! What a great page! Mine doesn't come close but I built it in less than an hour today...

Brad  http://www.BradKamanski.ws 

I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not!
Kantapon_Sooksapsri

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2007, 05:59:13 AM »

oh...Wow
i newbie for GDI
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2007, 06:44:18 AM »

Rod's website is a must for any newbie to GDI. It is also a good resource to give to downlines to get them started.
I have created a tutorial page for people who prefer to learn through videos.
See it here :
http://www.bestgditeam.ws/page6.html

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:57:50 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2007, 04:48:05 PM »

Rod's website is a must for any newbie to GDI. It is also a good resource to give to downlines to get them started.
I have created a tutorial page for people who prefer to learn through videos.
See it here :
http://www.bestgditeam.ws/page6.html

Melissa

Hi Melissa,
Very nice job with the video.  I believe people will be able to relate and apply this information.  Thanks for sharing.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2007, 11:02:28 AM »

Hi Paula,

Thanks for your kind comments  Cheesy
I am trying to add more tutorials when I find the time.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:55:40 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2007, 07:28:58 AM »

FWIW - I just finished updating GDI Made Easy ( http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws ) Thank you to all the members who emailed/contacted me with queries and information about broken links. I hope I fixed it all. I also added the requested extra pages about the DVD, the template/squeeze pages and how to make Business Cards with Word. Enjoy and get out there and knock em dead  Grin
SyndiS

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2007, 01:38:02 AM »

Excellent site!  I found it to be VERY helpful.  I will refer back to it over and over again.  Thanks for your incite and contribution to us newbies, lol.  People like you are what makes all of us a profitable team.  Grin
Joel_P

Take Action and Don't Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

Very Very nice job!...You deserve an applause! and cheers!

Regards,

Joel

...Step #1...More details Click HERE
The foundation of your online business is the most important step you will ever make!!...
Don't under-estimate Step #1 !!![/B]
TifphanieTucker

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2007, 04:59:27 AM »

Hi I just joined a few days ago. I like the flyers. I ordered biz cards. Thank you for the info.
RobertCampbell

Go GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2007, 03:48:48 AM »

Hi Rod Beaumont!

You are creative with a missing piece GDI has tried to market online, but you have succeeded. All GDI Affiliates MUST use your web site to communicate to "newbies" during the 7-Day Trial Period. Your GDI training is excellent for those sign ups who are customers of GDI as well as those who are "Affiliates" wanting to make commissions in the MLM global communuity.

I will use it and give you full credit for the design of the web site when I'm working online and with my GDI team 'soup5825' and newbies to my downline, too. First, I will get completely familar with the content of "GDI Made Easy" web site, and then, pass on the network marketing to my GDI team -- soup5825. This kind of GDI Training is essential for this service business to recruit newbies/customers worldwide to the GDI and the GDI Affiliate Programs. If they don't understand the product and services offered, customers will not buy through network marketing of GDI.

Keep up the creativity, Rod.  Cheesy

Sincerely,
Robert Campbell
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 03:50:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
KimJ

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2008, 03:56:34 PM »

very good thank you
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:45:40 AM by RodB » Logged
PatrickC

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2008, 05:34:11 AM »

Hey rod are you getting commision on all those ideasl, Is that the way everyone should be thinking.
Debbie D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE...

I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU SHARING BECAUSE WE CARE....

DEBBIE

Being part of a TEAM that wants each of
us succeed is truly a blessing
Stephanie S

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:23 AM »

Hey, your site is Terriffic! I am a newbie and am trying to absorb as much information as I can. I didn't realize that there was so much more "good stuff" to this opportunity. I didn't want to stop reading. I will definatly be visiting daily. Thank you for all the time and dedication that you put into GDI Made Easy. Now everyone can benefit.......

Thank You So Much,
Stephanie S.   Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: