March 28, 2024, 02:44:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Email to New Members...  (Read 15317 times)
gdi
« on: March 20, 2006, 04:19:15 PM »

I recommend you Welcome all New Members with a personalized email then,
a couple days later, I send the following so we continue to build the .WS
Community, worldwide!

Subject: (insert name), YOU are invited to the Forum~!

“Greetings (insert name),

Have you joined the GDI Forum?

If not, please go to your Member area, click on Affiliates then, click GDI Forum. Be ready to make it a regular part of your .WS business development agenda.

This is the 'official' GDI Forum for the .WS Community. Did you know in less than 10 months there are already over 19,000 members plus and more than 250 topics?

Talk about an incredible start and so much constructive, value-added information. I am so impressed with the commitment of our Members, worldwide.

Become a part of the most significant communication medium for the Top, 21st Century Network Marketing Opportunity, bar none!

Join in and share your ideas, thoughts and get your questions answered!

Chip Snyder
www.wsinternetshow.ws

P.S. Your first step after registering is to share this email with your downline.”
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 10:09:16 AM »

I have charter internet service and they block the .ws emails when my domain is on forward. Is there anything in the works to try and fix this.

Thx
Scott

Scott Price
ACortez

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 03:15:37 PM »

Hi Chip,
Thanks for the valuable tip. I am new so I'm browsing the Forum myself for tips and tricks. But my upline didn't tell me to do this. I figured it out on my own. The forum really does help us newbies alot. Especially when you haven't heard from your upline. I plan to be more helpful to my downline as soon as I get one. I had to potentials from an ad I placed on Google, when I seen the email from Google I froze. Didn't know what to do but I knew I had to do something. I copied the sample email from the Step by Step Guide and just added and edited a few things. I hope I am doing this right.
I am going to save your Welcome email as well for my new downlines.

Thanks
Antonio G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

I think forums are great. If you puzzled about something.
You just can look back in the forum. Its a lot of ideas here.
I just write them down and take action.

We all should recommend the forum to every new member
that we get. Very helpful info. I sure learn a lot here.

It took me some hours to read through the posts.
It was worth it.
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 11:01:06 PM »

Just a thought...

It would really be great if we knew the "location" of everyone. Being from Minnesota, it would be great to communicate with people in my area...and I am sure others would like it as well.

Getting together with people from your area...or communicating with them through here i think would be a MAJOR PLUS... Smiley

I am thinking on the lines of "low" cost for people who can't put out for leads and advertisiing...group meetings and inviting people to the get togethers is what I am working on. Smiley AND IT WOULD BE "FREE"... Smiley

The "BIGGER" picture...having enough computers at the meetings to sign-up people THAT day/night...could "equal" rapid growth... Smiley

Just a thought...

justrachel

Believe in yourself
SuzanneOuimet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

Fabulous idea, Rachel

Maybe we could get this going in many areas.
RobertSims

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 12:11:49 PM »

Chip;

Thanks for that great idea.
I will most certainly use it when people sign up.

NinaCrawford

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »

Shocked Hi I am new to all of this . My upline did not tell me about all of the help that I can get in .ws but maybe she does not know. So I will let her know. And Thank You . I just clicked on the right thing. Nina Rae Crawford
BMichel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:35 AM »

Hi Chip,

As a new member, I've found GDI forum is the best way to learn how to deal with GDI business.

It will be a goldmine for every new coming member. I'll make my future referrals aware of forum utility .

GDI must take into account some valuable members ideas in order to enhance its benefits.

Thanks
DEnglish

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 03:48:48 AM »

hey everyone i'm new to this so please bear with me, i really would like to know how do i refer people,do i have find people, what? i'm really stuck here,please reply anyone!!??oh i'm DENGLISH how are you all...
Anthony_S1

There Is No Wealth Without Health

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 02:28:14 PM »

Hi Chip,
Thanks for the valuable tip. I am new so I'm browsing the Forum myself for tips and tricks. But my upline didn't tell me to do this. I figured it out on my own. The forum really does help us newbies alot. Especially when you haven't heard from your upline. I plan to be more helpful to my downline as soon as I get one. I had to potentials from an ad I placed on Google, when I seen the email from Google I froze. Didn't know what to do but I knew I had to do something. I copied the sample email from the Step by Step Guide and just added and edited a few things. I hope I am doing this right.
I am going to save your Welcome email as well for my new downlines.

Thanks

Anthony_S1 Ital 87 AU
LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:49 AM »

I know in order to keep up a good downline, communication is the key. Whether it's email or the phone, you need to keep your lines of communications open with your downline.

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
VickiQ

my time to be free to be me!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 03:08:39 PM »

Shocked Hi I am new to all of this . My upline did not tell me about all of the help that I can get in .ws but maybe she does not know. So I will let her know. And Thank You . I just clicked on the right thing. Nina Rae Crawford

=hi nina!! my sponcer said my account never went through but i'm also a newbie i'm into my third week have'nt made a dime i dont know what els to do  Huh would love to here from you. or anyone your all welcome to talk or help with me.i really want this to work for me and anyone els that wants this to work for them so if we all look out for each other we all win think about it there is power in unity vickiq
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:09:32 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 10:16:32 AM »

=hi nina!! my sponcer said my account never went through but i'm also a newbie i'm into my third week have'nt made a dime i dont know what els to do  Huh would love to here from you. or anyone your all welcome to talk or help with me.i really want this to work for me and anyone els that wants this to work for them so if we all look out for each other we all win think about it there is power in unity vickiq

Is there any specific area that you need help?
Most newcomers need information on how to promote the opportunity.
You can try using namecards, flyers or DVDs for offline promotion.
For online methods, try traffic exchanges, classified ads, blogging and article marketing

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »

Grin Has anyone thought about starting a chatroom in aol or msn?? That would be great for all of us new people as well as the vets!!
Thanks guys Dave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: