March 28, 2024, 06:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would $1 a Day do for YOUR GDI Business?  (Read 30565 times)
LAlarcon

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 03:50:59 PM »

Nino S- I did the math. If you have the financial means available to you to double a penny for 30 days, you wouldn't need GDI. At the end of 30 days, you would have $5,368,709.12. Ahhh, the price I pay for being OCD!
RobertDawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

EXCUSE ME!

But wasn't the whole idea to make some money with GDI? 
Do I have to cut out everything that makes my life worthwhile in order to get GDI going by spendiing money on 'iffy' propositions?

That's not what the ads say.  They say No Selling.  Well, if I have to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of other programs (ie. $150. per mo. recommended by PIF4P), to get a downline, then I say, no way Hosay! (My apologies to those Spanish speaking people here, I know that's not spelled correctly).

Anyway, let's try to get our GDI downlines without having to spend, spend, spend!

If anyone has any ideas on how to get those e-mail addresses without having to spend, let me know.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: