March 28, 2024, 05:36:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upside-down thinking?  (Read 11991 times)
gdi
« on: January 30, 2006, 03:51:43 PM »

When someone gets the .WS message/mission and joins, isn't that the time to commit
to helping them achieve goals that YOU, the sponsor, establish with them, rather
than the other way around?

New Members are looking for leadership not, transfer of effort/accountability.

So to create results, hope and a commitment long-term, get involved right from the start.

Those that excel, *connect* with those they Sponsor and help them attain
solid results.

Chip
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 04:09:34 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Joseph_Johnson

Don't be afraid to entertain complete strangers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 03:16:56 AM »

What you are saying is right but how do you train your downlines when you are still one yourself.

If they don't get the proper answers from you and they don't make a single sign-up or cent in profit then

they are going  to want to  quit. How does this help ones team to grow to build good  steady downlines

and personally put GDI as one of the best online businessess.

Joseph

Freedom is given to those that will Fight for it
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »

We all had to learn the business. Fortunately my upline helped me with all sorts of stuff.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 05:53:26 PM »

Joseph,

In order to build a successful team, you must educate YOU first. This is your home based business, learn about it! Then, you can guide your team in your footsteps and inspire!

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 09:50:09 AM »

Joseph,

In order to build a successful team, you must educate YOU first. This is your home based business, learn about it! Then, you can guide your team in your footsteps and inspire!

Nicole
YES NICOLE,

You are spot on with what you have said.
In order for you to be able to provide the answers you first need to have the answers...  I think it would be silly to suggest that you learn everything before you get started, cos you will never get started, but you owe it to your self and your future clients to at least familiarise yourself with the Product (GDI) before you start to promote it... You only get 1 chance to make that first impression and it really does count...  even knowing where the training Videos are in your Back-Office can give the impression that you know what you are doing... Be resourceful and you will be rewarded...

Joseph,
If you are confronted with a question that you do not know the answer to just send your MEMBER an email that says something along the lines of... I am out of the office until tomorrow at Bla Bla time...
Your email is important to me and i WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS i AM BACK IN THE OFFICE TOMORROW...
This will buy you some research time...  You have a question and it is up to you to find the answer...

Everything that I have learned about Internet Marketing has been out of necessity...  If you hit a dead end it is up to you to find the right way...  If you hit a dead end and you just turn back you are failing yourself...  Every time you find a black spot in your Knowledge base you should do whatever it takes to deal with it... I guarantee what you learn once you will use twice so the effort is always worth it...

Keep learning and you will always have more to teach...
Downline MEMBERS don;'t just want, but actually expect you to teach them how to make a go of the Programme.. If you do not deliver they will find someone who will...

Regards,
J_Lien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 07:54:27 AM »

What you are saying is right but how do you train your downlines when you are still one yourself.

If you are under training yourself and get questions from your downline you cant answer, do this:

1. Check out the FAQ on top of the main site.
2. Get Your sponsor to help you. He/She will also like to keep the peoples in Your downline.

- John Christian Lien

People become really quite remarkable when they
start thinking that they can do things.
When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
- Peale
WWaddell

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 05:33:02 AM »

Hi I'm not new to .WS, but I am new to the forums...

The big WoW for me came when I finally realized that my REAL business was marketing and that without it, I wasn't going to get very far on my own.  I've been searching the internet and locally for answers and reading lots of books on the subject.  The good news is that I found that I'm fascinated with the subject and how it works.  I'm not, nor ever could be a salesman... I've tried and I'm awful.  But, I found that through direct marketing, I don't have to be. 

Get them calling me and then let the GDI video and info do all the hard work. 

So, what's all that got to do with training?  Simple, the #1 trainer in the world for direct marketing is Dan Kennedy.  Search the net and you'll find hundreds of thousands of articles, testimonials and info on Dan. 

You want the best training anywhere, search the auction sites for his materials, read any of his 6 published books (it's the No B.S. series) or even join a local GKIC chapter and learn from others as a group.  I don't know if there is a group in your area, but I know here in Colorado, we have two.  He's also giving away 3 months of his printed newsletters for just the cost of shipping. 

If you want to really check out how the big boys do it... then this is where to go get started. 

If you're going to learn, you really should learn from those that are already doing it right.

Personally, I needed the group environment to talk things over with and learn what's working for other businesses that I can apply to my .ws

There's nothing like being in a room with 40 or 50 other marketers to keep you motivated and get you moving fast. Wink

« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 05:33:49 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
KGomez1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 12:42:30 PM »

I am new and do not have a clue how to grow or where to start.  My "upline" is not helping at all considering I do not hear back from them.  I agree, without the guidance of step by step support, I will eventually quit.
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 04:08:50 PM »

Please do not quit!, Your thinking is negative to start with, if your sponser is not  helping, then just ask someone else, spend some time reading all the forum posts, back as far as 2005, send some questions on here, you can do this business We are all here to help

1.You own a Business.-------------How do you feel?   EXCITED/ SCARED/ NEED TRAINING?
2. Watch the video 2 or 3 times a week yourself...GET MOTIVATED
3. How much money do you want to earn from this new business.-------------You have to earn it......work for it.
4. GDI is your opportunity to succeed your financial freedom.----------

Best of luck, if you need help just message me

Carmel
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »

Dont Quit! There are plenty of people within this forum that will help you out, me included. Read the post i put on WS Business / Marketing / Be Here 1 Year From Now

then pm me if you have any further questions. Just dont quit because your sponsor is not doing there job.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: