April 24, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle a new prospect  (Read 21544 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 08:28:18 AM »

Than you for sharing that, MmD.

Step by step guide works best, if we can keep is simple then it will be easily duplicatable.

I learnt from expert MLM mentors that in order to generate momentum, it is essential to quickly build a group of 400 downlines in 3 months.
From then on it will just go viral.

Some information that I share with my group are:
1)sample solo ads and classified ads
2)where to post the ads for free
3)article marketing and where to submit the articles
4)how to generate some instant cash online while waiting for the residual income to roll in
5)ideas on how they can monetize their GDI website

Above all, the most important strategy is number 3, however I find that most people have difficulty in article writing.
Anyone has any suggestions on how to encourage your team to do article marketing?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 08:39:09 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Phil G

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 03:35:44 AM »

More about handling concerns, one I have heard about the monthly fee is "a legitemate business will not charge you to work for them". I point out that any newspaper is full of want ads for jobs placed by agencies that will want charge a placement fee if you are hired. Similar situation, labor unions require dues and participation, if you are not a dues paying union members, you do not get a union job. Then point out that the $10/monthly fee is for account maintenance and website administration, and that they could in theory run many other businesses from that web space concurrent with GDI participation.
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 08:43:27 PM »

More about handling concerns, one I have heard about the monthly fee is "a legitemate business will not charge you to work for them". I point out that any newspaper is full of want ads for jobs placed by agencies that will want charge a placement fee if you are hired. Similar situation, labor unions require dues and participation, if you are not a dues paying union members, you do not get a union job. Then point out that the $10/monthly fee is for account maintenance and website administration, and that they could in theory run many other businesses from that web space concurrent with GDI participation.

Most people have to pay to travel to and from work, and in a month it's
normally much more than $10.

All the best,

Gordon
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 02:35:47 AM »

How do I get my prospects to see the big picture like I do?"

"What do you tell people when they say that they don't want to sell?"

"Howie, What is your response when asked in a fearful quippy tone, "Is this one of those pyramid deals?" This MLM?"

--------------------------------------

Ok, I picked these three questions out of the mail bag today because the answer for each of them is exactly the same, but we'll get to that in a moment.

One of the hardest lessons everyone must learn when it comes to sponsoring is the willingness to "just say no."

I want you to read those questions again and notice what each of them have in common...

Do you see it?

In every case, a hard working networker is unwilling to let go of a bad prospect.

Please let this sink in... Sponsoring someone is NOT your goal here. Sponsoring the right person is.

The "right" person has a deep desire to start a home business and already sees the big picture.

The "right" person knows exactly that network marketing is because they've been doing their homework at the local book store for months.

The "right person" does not have ridiculous pre-requisites for owning a business like "I don't want to sell."

The "right" person knows that it takes money to make money.

The "right" person doesn't whine, complain, or make excuses.

So here's what I say when any of those questions arise...

"How do I get my prospects to see the big picture like I do?"

You can't get your prospects to do anything, nor would you want to. The desire MUST already be in place and it cannot be injected into them by you or anyone else. It can only come from within that person.

Answer: "Thanks for your time John, but I don't think this is right for you."

"What do you tell people when they say that they don't want to sell?"

Again, trying to sponsor a person who asks a question like this is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

They're obviously not right for this business. Let them go.

Answer: "Thanks for your time John, but I don't think this is right for you."

"Howie, What is your response when asked in a fearful quippy tone, "Is this one of those pyramid deals?" This MLM?"

This is someone who would "like" to make money from home, but they have no real intention of doing so at all. If they did, they would have done enough research by now to know the difference between a network marketing business and a "pyramid."

By now you already know my answer and here's my point...

You don't answer questions like these because the answer is irrelevant. These aren't the people you're looking for.

Let them go.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: