March 28, 2024, 11:55:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not gain clarity prior to giving up?  (Read 6436 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2019, 04:26:04 PM »

Welcome new and old people who still cannot understand this GDI supportive site....

Hope you would spend quality time and read most of my post. I have and will continue to reach out and expose the truth about using GDI for what is was created to help you establish a real foundation.

Hey, life you need a foundation to really life, play and work. How about allowing us to navigate through GDI only after you share what you desire to accomplish. I have been giving free support for over ten years and will not stop. My company established for over forty-three years helps me accomplish this. It is only about you not me nor anything else.

If you do anything prior to giving up allow us to help you do this right the first time. If you have returned and desire to learn and then apply GDI to enhance your life. Stop lacking and start living. It is never met to be hard but you will have to read, watch videos and travel. That is all we ask you to do and watch as you learn how to use GDI for your life and business. If you have no company you will have one when we are done.

Please, never get involved with people or companies without first vetting them. Go to LinkedIn type my full name William Earl Amis Jr. III....you will see me as a professional human and my company. Then, decide if you would like me to walk you through all GDI the right way. This is without a cost. No one should be charging anyone to learn about GDI and help them apply it to their vision of a future self. I live by serving and my history will display this. Just one Selfless Act Of Kindness daily is my goal.

Thanks hope to get replies and start this journey together...

Brotherbill

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
P_Oseke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 02:40:28 PM »

Hello there!
I joined GDI because I believe in a low long term investment which will grow in time with care and passion to reach my dream of having my own business. However, I'm finding it difficult to get referrals to join. Is there any advice you can give me to help me succeed?
regards
Patience
T_Alston

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 02:32:55 PM »

Hi, I just started with GDI going on two weeks ago. I just wanted to know if I could get some tips that will help my business grow?
Henrik K

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 11:21:15 AM »

Hi,  William Earl Amis Jr. III!!

My name is Henrik I`m 52 years old and starting to think about my future.

I joined GDI a week ago and I have some things I want to ask.

If I send leads to a link where do they go, where is the follow up?

Can I connect a autoresponder?

Thanks Henrik
Palomino_Jose

I am very busy helping my GDI downline.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 11:48:58 AM »

Hi William

How do you like GDI?

Please, let me know if you need some help OK?

Jose

The recruiting process is Simple and Automate. 
https://goo.gl/2FHBBB
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 10:47:19 AM »

Consistent Hunger for Growth

Lets consider allowing you a chance with GDI and gain knowledge only by experiencing all we have within GDI.

Perhaps your first agenda to join was money like 98% of those at the beginning and today. Nevertheless, begin to choose to consider reading daily all through this forum. That way you can utilize those of us who are ethical and transparent. Willing and always focused on helping those who reach out.

Please do not waste time with reply without action. Our profiles have fast contact information. If you are serious about learning by doing. Stop the toxic people in your lives from chaos that stops allowing your imagination for developing your "Skill Sets" and gaining new ones. Just choose to contact me day or night. No need to worry about time differences.

There always will be those who take multiple times joining GDI. Then, finally spending weekly time reviewing this forum for support. Watch the tutorials and participate in "Real Human Interaction" with myself and others.

I have been within GDI for more than most. I use GDI as the foundation of my 40 plus year company. No we do not sale products. We support removing basic needs lacking in people's lives and global community enhancements at no cost.

Well, when you desire finally to get a return off the most valued which is your time. Then, and only then contact me without hesitation. Believe in your abilities as I hope you would. We invest in people not things.

Humbly,
William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Hi William

How do you like GDI?

Please, let me know if you need some help OK?

Jose, I am the one who introduced you to GDI years ago? We spoke on Skype and such prior to all this huge platform burst? No worries let me know how I can help you remember those who are always waiting for you to ask for more help...

Brotherbill

Jose

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Thanks Henrik

Hello Henrik, consider reviewing your private email box within this forum...that is how we reply with direct steps to resolve and bring clarity to all questions.

William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Hi, I just started with GDI going on two weeks ago. I just wanted to know if I could get some tips that will help my business grow?

Yes, there is by only consider allow us to walk through all GDI. Then, based only on your unique vision of what you hunger for within GDI. Just remember it is always perception and each of us has one unique.

Let us walk through only take 15 minutes and then, we are on our way for you to gain clarity. It starts by knowing the abilities and support within GDI. Then, application to your special desires.

William

Reach out today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Thanks Henrik

Welcome again to our family...
Yes, all question can be answered. I would like to encourage you to allow me the honor of walking you through all of GDI. Then, clarity and questions as you ask would not be needed.

It's like generations have lost passion to read and gain clarity. When you first find a place like ours here in GDI. You must take the right first step. Walk through all of GDI with someone who has vast experience, such as myself.

We live to serve and never leave GDI. I have been blessed with GDI and all the old and new people who join our GDI family. Lost are allot of them. They desire quick fast money and believe it is possible.

I would hope all will wake-up!
Better to learn all of GDI and then allow clarity. We will walk through and begin all you need and desire through GDI. I have faith and live by it. Hope to gain that from you, faith in our passion and support.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Thanks Henrik

Yes, all question can be answered. I would like to encourage you to allow me the honor of walking you through all of GDI. Then, clarity and questions as you ask would not be needed.

It's like generations have lost passion to read and gain clarity. When you first find a place like ours here in GDI. You must take the right first step. Walk through all of GDI with someone who has vast experience, such as myself.

We live to serve and never leave GDI. I have been blessed with GDI and all the old and new people who join our GDI family. Lost are allot of them. They desire quick fast money and believe it is possible.

Better to learn all of GDI and then allow clarity. We will walk through and begin all you need and desire through GDI. I have faith and live by it. Hope to gain that from you, faith in our passion and support.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

Welcome to our Family
You made it, congratulations! Now, allow me the honor to walk you through GDI. Once we accomplish this, clarity will happen.

Each of you are unique, just get that. That first vision after seeing one of our sites. Sparked a new project. Passion is hard to hold still. So, please do not loose the way with focus on quick fast money?

Rather you gain people walk them through all GDI for their clarity. They will be given insight on how to apply GDI foundational key to make their visions manifest. That is how it is done over and over again. All remain part of an active family and no two sites built are the same. There is no idea the same.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Thanks Henrik

Just Saying,

William

Welcome to our Family

You made it, congratulations! Now, allow me the honor to walk you through GDI. Once we accomplish this, clarity will happen.

Each of you are unique, just get that. That first vision after seeing one of our sites. Sparked a new project. Passion is hard to hold still. So, please do not loose the way with focus on quick fast money?

Rather you gain people walk them through all GDI for their clarity. They will be given insight on how to apply GDI foundational key to make their visions manifest. That is how it is done over and over again. All remain part of an active family and no two sites built are the same. There is no idea the same.

Just Saying...

William
Hello there!
I joined GDI because I believe in a low long term investment which will grow in time with care and passion to reach my dream of having my own business. However, I'm finding it difficult to get referrals to join. Is there any advice you can give me to help me succeed?
regards
Patience

Welcome To Our GDI Family

Perhaps your statement of introduction, is one of the empowering realistic ones for vast years. I am honored to offer full hands on support without ever money involved. All support is free within GDI family.

You have a great opportunity to allow me the honor of walking you through all of GDI foundational key. It is amazing to read your words of insight. This is an investment yet your vision of a company being established will be done. Only when you consider reaching out and allow a passionate other who had that same vision over forty plus years. GDI is a foundational key for this and life.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

Thanks Henrik

Just Saying,

William

Welcome to our Family

Just Saying...

William
Hello there!
regards
Patience

Welcome To Our GDI Family

Perhaps your statement of introduction, is one of the empowering realistic ones for vast years. I am honored to offer full hands on support without ever money involved. All support is free within GDI family.

You have a great opportunity to allow me the honor of walking you through all of GDI foundational key. It is amazing to read your words of insight. This is an investment yet your vision of a company being established will be done. Only when you consider reaching out and allow a passionate other who had that same vision over forty plus years. GDI is a foundational key for this and life.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

Welcome all and guest!

This is more than 68% of members which could make this statement...the thing is reality is not perfect.....

Listen, you can't accomplish anything in GDI without learning first the foundational areas of GDI. Then, knowing that with a real profile...Understanding people visit this very forum in hopes to find you live online...

Did you know how to look within this forum and see guest and members looking? Well, that is what we walk you through and more.

Then, you will know without doubt...how to use GDI foundation with your passionate vision of a future self...That meaning you can apply vast usage of GDI in your say...New company or existing?

Nevertheless, just contact me day or night below at my 24/7 perfered method...We will walk through in no time all of GDI foundational areas. Then, you will also free of not monies...allow us to create your company with GDI and get things moving forward the right way the first time. It's not a matter of if, only when...

You should not pay anyone for learning GDI and creating your site, and others...nevertheless, we will make sure you get more than you believe and not costing any money...

Just Saying,

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Welcome GDI family and Guest
It's been a challenging past year and looking forward to a rewarding new one. It's been several weeks without posting and encouraging "Real Human Interaction" within GDI.

My purpose and agenda is always ethically transparent. Not anyone can please everyone. That said, some may ask for support without being willing to stay consistent doing their part. Which is simple, show up and do the work?

Nothing is easy within GDI. Think about how you get unlimited walkthrough in applying GDI foundation in your life and establish a real company vs just selling products. That is what we call having a "Business".

Hey, we need those who market our products and services. That is what and how most people become aware what a company doesn't. Nevertheless, you joined and may look at vast articles/post this person released. Think, just take action when you get prompted. I ask no rush we have been here for over 10 years and will continue.

Just contact me day or night. Allow, us to earn your consideration and walk you through all GDI. That way you get it right the first time. It cost you nothing for a real hands on support. So, take your time and contact me when you are ready.

William Roll Eyes

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 10:08:20 AM »

This is the last quarter of 2021...how are you doing with understanding all of GDI and how to apply it?

Perhaps like 98% of those who jump into GDI start paying a monthly fee with all hopes to make something out of joining. Finding out it's not as you assumed?

Well the good thing is it's never too late to avoid failure...that is only one who gives up is a failure in that area they jumped into without giving much thought as to what is GDI? Well, by now all the hype and glamour is worn off right? So, why not allow us to walk you through doing GDI right.

Did you know perception is everything? GDI is a toll that individuals and companies use to enhance their overall well being. You thought GDI as anything except that which it was created as is just simply a tool. Now, let us help at no added cost. We are free to support all who really desire to get this GDI right this time...

So, wait no longer and contact me personally. I will be accountable only if you joined off a prompting that is not full of Vanity, Fear or Greed. Then, contact me today and we will get it right this time...

My invitation has not changed in over ten years. Let me know when you are ready to stop wasting effort, money and resources. Then, look below and write to my inner office email. We will walk through all GDI and make it work. I will pledge full free support until it works for you and/or your company. Hey, no rush we have been here since GDI was established not going anywhere are you?

Ethically Transparent,
"Will" Roll Eyes

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: