November 13, 2019, 03:39:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not gain clarity prior to giving up?  (Read 85 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2019, 04:26:04 PM »

Welcome new and old people who still cannot understand this GDI supportive site....

Hope you would spend quality time and read most of my post. I have and will continue to reach out and expose the truth about using GDI for what is was created to help you establish a real foundation.

Hey, life you need a foundation to really life, play and work. How about allowing us to navigate through GDI only after you share what you desire to accomplish. I have been giving free support for over ten years and will not stop. My company established for over forty-three years helps me accomplish this. It is only about you not me nor anything else.

If you do anything prior to giving up allow us to help you do this right the first time. If you have returned and desire to learn and then apply GDI to enhance your life. Stop lacking and start living. It is never met to be hard but you will have to read, watch videos and travel. That is all we ask you to do and watch as you learn how to use GDI for your life and business. If you have no company you will have one when we are done.

Please, never get involved with people or companies without first vetting them. Go to LinkedIn type my full name William Earl Amis Jr. III....you will see me as a professional human and my company. Then, decide if you would like me to walk you through all GDI the right way. This is without a cost. No one should be charging anyone to learn about GDI and help them apply it to their vision of a future self. I live by serving and my history will display this. Just one Selfless Act Of Kindness daily is my goal.

Thanks hope to get replies and start this journey together...

Brotherbill

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
P_Oseke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 02:40:28 PM »

Hello there!
I joined GDI because I believe in a low long term investment which will grow in time with care and passion to reach my dream of having my own business. However, I'm finding it difficult to get referrals to join. Is there any advice you can give me to help me succeed?
regards
Patience
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: