March 28, 2024, 06:45:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2018!!!  (Read 17595 times)
T Beeson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 10:34:54 AM »

Hello   my name is Tim I'm from Oracle Az
glad to be here excited to get to know you all
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2018, 10:34:54 AM »

Greetings to all..

another newbie here from New Zealand. There is heaps of info for us to learn
I hope I can get some of them working for me.

All the best to you all..cheers..Peter

Welcome, make sure to spend time watching all tutorials. They are a huyge support library. Also, after you have exhausted your efforts. Reaching out to your upline. If not support given. Then, reach out to me. Do not give up.

We, are all here to help. Please, be aware that there is not additional cost. To have free supporting for all GDI. Thanks for giving us you focused attention. Nothing is impossible. It is all about changing your perspective.

I am here to help.

William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »

Hello   my name is Tim I'm from Oracle Az
glad to be here excited to get to know you all

Hi, Tim consider always checking your internal messages here in the forum. That would be something I pray all would do. This is a great place to start. It's all about activity and new perceptions.

I' William and one of those who will help walk through all GDI. Just reach out only after you have exhausted all efforts for your sponsor/upline.

There should not no cost for GDI everything support. Few of us are ethical with providing guidance through all GDI.  Shocked

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »

Greetings to all..

another newbie here from New Zealand. There is heaps of info for us to learn
I hope I can get some of them working for me.

All the best to you all..cheers..Peter

Hi, Peter consider completing your Profile. More people visit this forum prior to joining. You being an active person. Shows more for their support than ever!

When you get lost. Reach out to your upline. After all has been exhausted. Reach out to me. I will walk you through all GDI. No one should hussle you for money. Just to know all there is about GDI. How, it would be a foundation for all. Each person would use GDI different in their lives and company.

You are unique so GDI is for each of us. No one uses it the same. Yet, is a wonderful and joyous thing. When, you learn all there is about GDI. Watched all the tutorials. Then, navigated through all areas. Then, you are ready to apply GDI to your unique life.

I will help in all areas. Just reach out and contact me once you have no such support from upline.

William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »

Hello my name is Corina Prieto and Im from Palm Springs CA, and im very excited to working with this company as well as earn extra income for my 2 children and 1 on the way.

Hi, Corina congrats on the way!!!

We, would be so surprised how well you can have GDI active through all those children's lives. Perhaps you would have a passion of sharing their positive awareness time. On you new GDI blog and give help with those who are having new babies arriving soon. Your nurturing knowledge with the two you have. That is priceless. That is a huge passion to share.

Did you know there are countless new parents that would leap at a chance for someone such as yourself. To have hands on support in all areas you have experience. In providing and raising children in these days?

I would enjoy being a huge part of your growth within GDI. Make sure to exhaust your efforts to get your upline involved. When, there is not support. Then, reach out to me so we can have that vision manifest.

You have a unique passion of nurturing. All parents are different no matter who they are. You can share and inspire others. Never give up and help them through difficult times of newborns. This is just something that came to me reading your statement.

Well, I pray all is well and you would not ever stop learning all about GDI. Gain confidence is only accomplished. By learning first. Before you leap into all the hype from others. Just stay joyful and focused.

There are few of us. That live to support others. Just as a great chance to complete a "Selfless Act of Kindness". I appreciate people as yourself.

William Roll Eyes

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Wisdom Dunyoh

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 03:29:03 PM »

Greetings to you all from Ghana.

My name is Wisdom and am new here..

Counting on all your support. Thank u
JCrozier

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 03:29:03 PM »

hey just wanted to say hi and im brand new to all this
LizaRenzo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 02:24:39 PM »

Hello, I'm Liza I just joined minutes ago, I'm from virginia.  I want to get paid and want to share the website but is there a way to do that without emailing, since I don't have anyone in my email I know would look at this?
Luis_Z

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 06:40:49 PM »

Nice to meet you all looking forward to working GDI. Shocked
WhitneyHale

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2018, 09:42:16 AM »

Hello,

I'm Whitney, I'm from Texas. Hoping this will be a life changer for me.

https://emotionsfromtheheart.WordPress.com
RalphCamareno

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »

Hello everyone, glad to be on the team. I am 67 years young and really want to be successful at GDI's incredible opportunity. I am praying that I live up to our mission "Help as many people get what they want as I can live the life I want. Looking forward to meeting you. Ralph Camareno
Jonathan JosueJackson

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »

Hello I am Jonathan Josue Jackson from Dominican Republic, I am new I need some help please. I am excited to become an affiliate member.
Barry Cross

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello from the UK.

Looking forward to the journey & learning from this forum.

Cheers
Barry Smiley
Harry_B

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hi folks!
My name is Harry, I am from Austria (even born in the same city as Arnold Schwarzenegger but, i'm 1 yr. his senior! Cool)

Now I live in Vienna. I joined GDI 1 week ago and recently I am reading and testing, and reading and testing, and r--

If there is so who is not so firm in english because his original language is german -  I may help to interpret  Wink

That's for now - let's made progress.. Grin
RachaelAgbaje

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and post any comments or questions you may have.

Make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0, here you may find answers to many frequently asked questions that new members may have.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require the discussion of detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.  Hello, i'm Rachael. I'm happy to be here.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT post unsolicited messages or send them to other members via Private Message. Violations of forum rules or policies may result in removal of your account's forum privileges.

If you have built your website don't forget to post a link to it under the "Showcase Your Website, 2018!!!” thread located here: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=15150.0
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: