March 28, 2024, 01:55:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2018!!!  (Read 17593 times)
Leah_Phillips

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2019, 08:53:52 AM »

Hi I am Leah. Im new here and keen to learn and grow with GDI. Look forward to meeting new people on the same mission.
Charles_Matson

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2019, 02:33:41 PM »

I am Charles Matson from Cookeville Tennessee .I tried GDI before and got no where at that time so hopefully my sponsor will give me some ideas on what to do
Marion_Harris

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2019, 10:01:44 AM »

Hello,

My name is Marion Harris from Louisiana.  Newbee since tonight...trying to figure it all out..any help and/or suggestions would be great.  I spent over $100 on another site and it was confussing, couldnt get help so i cancelled it earlier and joined this one.I hope it works.  Positive thoughts and we can do this!  would love to meet some new people. 

Good luck everyone and nice to meet you all new and old!!

Best Wishes,

Marion Harris Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
AmberRitter

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2019, 11:45:19 AM »

Hey Guys. My name is Amber and I am a new member. It's very nice to meet everyone
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: