April 19, 2024, 03:57:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2018!!!  (Read 17669 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2018, 08:05:34 AM »

Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and post any comments or questions you may have.

Make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0, here you may find answers to many frequently asked questions that new members may have.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require the discussion of detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT post unsolicited messages or send them to other members via Private Message. Violations of forum rules or policies may result in removal of your account's forum privileges.

If you have built your website don't forget to post a link to it under the "Showcase Your Website, 2018!!!” thread located here: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=15150.0

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Alice_K

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:58:27 AM »

Hello,
Alice here from Florida...
Eric Block

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 07:51:51 AM »

Hi, My name is Eric Block. I am super excited to become a GDI affiliate. I am looking at making this a full time income vehicle. I am very excited.
CindyW1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 02:09:57 PM »

Hi I'm ann nice to meet you all !
R Chitman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:12 AM »

Hi,

Richard from Winston-Salem, NC here to GDI and really hoping this will be the ONE for me to start bringing in that Residual Income.  I just started about 7 days age literaly!!  I am part of an awesome team called Action Power Team that helps me get signups as well and I have gotten atleast 1 Basic signup and 1 Premium signup during my 7 day trial without really trying.  I am so thankful for this system and I will give it my best to make it work and other programs.

People just don't know what they are missing with GDI. Very affordable and offers great support.  I will be sure to pass this along to all of my friends and family.  Let's ROCK!!

Richard
R Chitman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:12 AM »

Hello again... Not seeing my post on the Newbie area...

I'm Richard from Winston-Salem, NC about 9 days on GDI.
R Chitman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:36 AM »

Hi,

My name is Richard and I just joined GDI about 9 days ago. This opportunity is great and I hope it is only going to get better with each passing week. I already have one Trail and Premium signup.

Regards,

Richard Chitman
Heidi_R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 02:16:54 PM »

Hello Everyone!
I’m Heidi Rushing from Dayton, OH and I just started yesterday. I’m taking it slow, reading some of the forums here and just started advertising my link. I’m excited to be here! And I hope to learn a lot of new things in here Smiley So, just wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself!

Have a great weekend!!

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!
Robert John Santiago

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 11:32:55 AM »

Hi, my name is Robert and I'm new to GDI. I'm glad that I'm here with all of you and I'm very excited to be with you all.
WPoling

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 02:53:28 PM »

Hi I'm Will Poling and I am in West Virginia,

I had been a member of GDI some time ago and never really got going with it, I see a lot has changed
since then, Awesome! Smiley
JSierra

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 08:49:47 AM »

John,Springfield Missouri. Look forward to learning from you all.
JonesGore1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 11:53:47 AM »

Hello everyone..This is Jones Gore from NEW HAVEN, CT  ..joined last week. Silver Coordinator.
CorinaPrieto

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 05:29:08 PM »

Hello my name is Corina Prieto and Im from Palm Springs CA, and im very excited to working with this company as well as earn extra income for my 2 children and 1 on the way.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 11:58:52 AM »

Hello my name is Corina Prieto and Im from Palm Springs CA, and im very excited to working with this company as well as earn extra income for my 2 children and 1 on the way.

Welcome to our GDI Family Corina. Congrats on the one child one the way! That is a gift and blessing for sure. Count on us to help you learn how to us GDI in your everyday activities. Read your inner messages and setup your profile. Just take a look at my profile and duplicate with your own information. There are people not with GDI. That have access to see the forum. That is the reason to present your profile in a unique way. Sharing your real information and name. That shows character.

Well, any questions. Reach out to you sponsor and upline first. Then, if all fails to get a support. You can reach out to me. I can walk you through all the challenges you may find each day if needed. Some of us live to serve others without expecting anything in return. I believe in everyone who ventures into GDI.

William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
PBorell

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 11:58:52 AM »

Greetings to all..

another newbie here from New Zealand. There is heaps of info for us to learn
I hope I can get some of them working for me.

All the best to you all..cheers..Peter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: