March 28, 2024, 04:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2017!!!  (Read 9787 times)
S_Cooper

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 12:06:41 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Stacie from N.M. It's good to be apart of this wonderful opportunity to meet new people. It will be a great ride and experience for me. I just started and I am learning the system. Im not sure how easy or hard this will be. I do know it will be a great learning experience for us all. I wish for nothing less then success for us all.
C Jimenez

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 02:39:31 PM »

Hi and Aloha!
My name is Clyde "Jimmy" Jimenez, and I am originally from Wahiawa, Hawaii, and now live in Scottsdale, Arizona. I hope to make a lot of friends here on GDI, and of course I would like to make a lot of money too!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool
DannyB

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 11:54:56 AM »

Hi, I'm Danny from South Carolina, I joined in December 2017 and I wish success to all.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: