April 20, 2024, 07:41:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2017!!!  (Read 9813 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2017, 05:27:47 PM »

Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and post any comments or questions you may have.

Make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0, here you may find answers to many frequently asked questions that new members may have.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require the discussion of detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT post unsolicited messages or send them to other members via Private Message. Violations of forum rules or policies may result in removal of your account's forum privileges.

If you have built your website don't forget to post a link to it under the "Showcase Your Website, 2017!!!” thread located here: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=15129.0

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 05:53:07 AM »

Good Morning, I am waiting to see tons of posting and quotes post? Have we lost staff or just backed up. I have not seen anything except your new post above. Can you please review and release the new posting.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
NLjubisa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 11:48:15 AM »

Hello I am here since today,jan 20th
DesireeVoelkel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 11:42:39 AM »

Hi!!!
My name is Desiree Voelkel.. Very excited to start doing this.. I am from Texas out by San Antonio.
Latrelle Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 08:17:26 AM »

Hi, my name is Latrelle Johnson. Let's get the forum back to how it should be. The people deserve the best support system possible.

Thanks,
Trelle
Richard Uriegas1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 06:46:58 AM »

Hello,

My name is Richard Uriegas. I'm from CA, I hope to make many friends here at GDI. I have a lot to learn. Also hope to make some money. I'm retired so I sure can use it.

Richard
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 08:49:44 AM »

Hi, New members and old consider reaching out to me via below my preferred method of contact; https://live.vcita.com/site/william.amis

Here, you can get me to share my computer screen. Real-time walking through navigational issues and more. Believe in yourself and keep moving forward. There is nothing we, cannot accomplish together. All our support is free. There should not be a charge for help within GDI family.

I learned that the more I search to complete a Selfless Act Of Kindness" each day. The more things just keep growing in my life. That is all areas of my life. I do not help you based on a future gain? I help from my heart and love to serve at your pleasure. Seek older and experienced people in life. We, have so much to give back it is keeping us alive. Being in others lives no matter how long a season.

So, the next time you need help with just about any daily challenges. Reach out to me and ask for specific, help. It will be given at no cost. I am warning you. This man is very passionate and over enthusiastic about life, love and research. I live to serve others and that is my weakness.

Hope to hear from everyone soon. Just respond and send me a message saying what you need and we will walk through it together. It is simple, easy and fast. No sales, products nor systems being sold to you. Real hands-on support. This is "Old School" getting things done with real people interacting like humans. Let us work together and create amazing memories to inspire others. You are only adding to your life story. Start to share your story with others and they will want you to show them what it is your are involved in.

Just a pleasure to be able to encourage someone each day, is all I hope for.

I appreciate you!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Alice Gloner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 07:43:41 AM »

I'm a newbie, my name is Alice. Smiley
SummerTimmons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2017, 12:01:18 PM »

Hello my name is Summer. I am from Alaska, I live in Utah.
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 11:28:32 AM »

Hello my name is Summer. I am from Alaska, I live in Utah.

Hi, Summer consider welcome to GDI, as my way of introductions!

When you find time, Summer review your inner messages within this forum. Love to help you navigate and learn how to use GDI as the tool that fits any of your activities.

Serving at your pleasure,
Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 11:28:32 AM »

Welcome all new members to our GDI family
Please, read some of the introductions from your fellow members. Then, make contact by tapping their names. The first thing is to remember to keep active with one another. Complete you profile use mine as an example. Any questions you can reach out to me day or night.

My only purpose within this forum is to keep it alive. We, have to continue with persistence  interaction. That is the lifeblood of any location. If you message me with valid questions or call me. I will walk you through all areas GDI.

You can take a look at the only "Clean GDI Blog" no sales and junk on it for over 10 years. Yes, I am faithful and accountable. So, please never give up. There are too many ways to manifest your vision of your future with GDI as the tool to make it happen. You just need real support with a human being. So, look no further than us, right here.

Will

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Daniel B2

Daniel J Briere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2017, 11:21:44 AM »

Hello, everyone! I started with GDI yesterday and I am excited to be here! My name is Daniel Briere and I am from Ashland, Virginia-USA (just outside of Richmond, the capital city in my state). I am really excited about building a BIG business with GDI. I have some experience as a Web designer, so this is a good platform to use for future clients, too. I am also looking at the bonuses and I am thinking to myself, WOW! I could earn some serious cash with GDI. I love the idea of the Heavy Hitter bonus, along with the weekly bonus. Going to be a sweet ride. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

"You can have everything you want in life, if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

Daniel J Briere
CashFlow.WS
Visit my Facebook page
WarwickS

So Much More than A to B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »

Hello http://

My name is Warwick, I am in Melbourne Australia

I came across GDI last year some time and registered my first site then.
I haven't had much time to do much with it except using the email function.

As time has progressed I have reached the stage I knew was coming when I will have to turn to the internet for income.
I have registered a few more sites and am tackling the Site Builder as well as using a Wordpress theme on another.

A big learning curve ahead, and I trust I can make some money in the process.
Cheers Grin
Nothing is Impossible.Some things are Illogical, Irrational, Impractical, maybe even Illegal, but Nothing is Impossible -W.Shirreff

Warwick Shirreff
Click  www.itjshirreffm1.InvitationToJoin.com
to learn how technology working as your best employee
can help you live a life
of prosperity unlike most others will ever
enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or
more streams of income promoting just this
1 no-cost-ever-to-join p
VickieCarr

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 03:30:19 PM »

Hi, My name is Vickie Carr. I am fairly new to GDI and hope this can make me the income I need. Just had business cards and flyers printed up. Wish me luck.
PieterEnslin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 10:57:14 AM »

Hi. My name Is Pieter Enslin. I am from White River, Mpumalanga, South Africa.

Hope to build good relations over here and to make a lot of money with this project
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: