March 28, 2024, 01:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2015!!!  (Read 42474 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2015, 08:16:57 AM »

Welcome all new and old GDI Family!

May everyone who reads this forum reaching out. Find that time is on your side. Only when you understand what the heck to do with GDI. If you have no clue, just reach out to me, below. Only after you have exhausted all your efforts in making contact with your upline.

I will be waiting!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Janer Leyser_A

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2015, 08:17:00 AM »

SALUDOS PARA TODOS,
Merly Fernandez

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »

Buenas tardes, soy nueva en el sistema...
Saludos
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »

SALUDOS PARA TODOS,

Hola y Bienvenidos a nuestra familia GDI. Es el idioma español el único que lo sabe?

¿Puedo sugerir que me permita unos minutos para caminar a través de la configuración básica dentro de GDI. Luego, se le han estqablished su fundación. Eso es lo que se necesita para empezar algo que vale la pena en la vida y los negocios, ¿no?

Puedes llamarme Brotherbill. Asegúrese de consultar con su línea ascendente, primero. Si no se comunica con usted uno. Entonces, envíeme un correo electrónico con su nombre completo para que yo pueda dirigirme a ustedes correctamente.

Bienvenido a nuestra familia GDI, una vez más.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
PaulCrane

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2015, 10:41:16 AM »

Hello all new and old plus returning GDI family.

I want to extend my free support to anyone prior to you giving up. No one is going to accomplish anything alone. If you do not have a core passion. One which by sharing it daily helps others through their challenges. Then, you may want to find one, fast. One that keeps you out of gain and puts you into being selflessness. Your core passion gives others hope and support. No pitching, sales and religion involved. No asking for monies when GDI is the only source you need to support your Operations Globally.

May you find support and guidance from that sponsor of yours? If not, get with one of your uplines. Maybe, you are not aware how to do either? Well, contact me below and I will share my computer screen to walk you through how I do it and you duplicate.

Reaching out to the person who shared this amazing GDI. That is the beginning of clarity. If that fails then try each person listed as your upline. No worries someone will be active still.

Then, if no support. Do not give up. That is just what failure is? No one fails in GDI. You just need to reach out to me and put that pride away. Humble yourself to know when help is needed.

Well, everyone who ever arrives here now or 5 years from now. You have a solution. The rest is you free choice. As it was to get involved with our GDI family. You gaining what ever it is your looking for, in being with us. That is just a step of a process. Be enthusiastic in everything you make a choice in being part of and it will all work.

Until, you make contact with me. That is prior to giving up?

Humbly,
Brotherbill as you may call me at this point.

Welcome all new and old GDI Family!

May everyone who reads this forum reaching out. Find that time is on your side. Only when you understand what the heck to do with GDI. If you have no clue, just reach out to me, below. Only after you have exhausted all your efforts in making contact with your upline.

I will be waiting!hey guys my name is Paul crane sr.nice to meet you all
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2015, 11:21:31 AM »

SALUDOS PARA TODOS,

Hola y Bienvenidos a nuestra familia GDI. Es el idioma español el único que lo sabe?

¿Puedo sugerir que me permita unos minutos para caminar a través de la configuración básica dentro de GDI. Luego, se le han estqablished su fundación. Eso es lo que se necesita para empezar algo que vale la pena en la vida y los negocios, ¿no?

Puedes llamarme Brotherbill. Asegúrese de consultar con su línea ascendente, primero. Si no se comunica con usted uno. Entonces, envíeme un correo electrónico con su nombre completo para que yo pueda dirigirme a ustedes correctamente.

Bienvenido a nuestra familia GDI, una vez más.

Si se enferma y cansada de no obtener resultados. Usted ha enfrentado tantos retos y perdido tanto dinero. Detener y pausa, piensa un poco. A continuación, ponerse en contacto conmigo a continuación. No importa su nivel de comprensión. La pérdida de tiempo y dinero que no han tomado malas decisiones.

Que usted entiende, no hay dinero que usted debe pagar, excepto cuota mensual GDI $ 10.00

No hay nada más que pagar. Nuestro apoyo es gratuito. Tienes que llegar a mí y luego nosotros nos encargaremos de caminar a través de GDI todo. Luego le mostrará cómo hacer que funcione en su vida. ¿Suena bien? Luego, tome acción ahora mismo y me llaman por debajo o escribir a continuación.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2015, 11:21:31 AM »

Welcome to all returning and new GDI members.

May you feel like myself, soon. This is more than a location. We are people who love to share our core passion, with the world. GDI is the tool that will give you the solid foundation needed to do just that.

There are no limits, except in your mind. I always belief and have a strong faith. Nothing nor anyone will shake me. I can do all things that I believe are possible. That I can share with you at no cost.

Do us a huge solid. Do not waste your time trying to run a race to get rich? That is just not going to happen overnight. Do not believe all the hype out there. Yet, I can walk you through how to grow slowly wise.

You own vision of a future is just going to happen. Only when you have a plan, foundation and selfless acts of kindness. They must be a part of you solution. You did not arrive to GDI for another wasted attempt to manifest your vision of your future?

Let us talk soon. May you gain clarity with anything you interact within this forum. Takes 24-48 hours to process for the other person to receive it. Remember, there are choices each day and all day. Make the right one and try to contact your upline listed. If no response, then contact me without hesitation. That will be your first step in your last attempt to get it right.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Angutinnguaq_Gjerulff

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2015, 11:21:39 AM »

Cheesy Shocked
ValeriaKovacsova

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:41 AM »

Smiley
I am a new member from Slovakia.  Best Regards for GDI members.
Valeria
W Waddell

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »

Hello to all,

Was a member of GDI years ago when they first started but my upline was no help as this was only one of many of his projects. After a year and only 5 in my downline with none below that, I gave it up.

Now that I've retired from the AF, it's time to get a new business going that meets my Full Time RV lifestyle.  The upline I've chosen is quite active in recruiting new members so I am looking forward to learning from them. 

Now, off to the other areas of the forum to see what I can learn.

Hope you all will let me know if you have any tips that are working for you right now.

Wes

www.SpidersMarketingWeb.ws
ADouglass

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »

Hi
My name is Alethea and we am from the U.S.
CJohnson3

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2015, 10:39:33 AM »

Hi, I'm from New Zealand and new here today.  I'm totally confused as to what I should be doing first but will need some time to work through it and make the most of my 7 free days.  Any advice, it's appreciated!  Thanks in advance - Cat
AnthonyBrown1

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2015, 08:02:42 AM »

Hello GDI Family. I am proud to be among you all. I am looking forward to learning/sharing/receiving this GDI Business Model.  Smiley
PalominoJose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2015, 09:52:05 AM »

GDI will pay you $25 for completing all steps in the GDI Learning Bonus. This is a great way to learn how to be successful with GDI while getting paid at the same time!

Internet Marketing is all about Duplication and Teamwork!. 
We are having fun, and we are having success!.
We hope you will join with us to experience the same!
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »

Hi, I'm from New Zealand and new here today.  I'm totally confused as to what I should be doing first but will need some time to work through it and make the most of my 7 free days.  Any advice, it's appreciated!  Thanks in advance - Cat

Yes, contact your upline and while waiting for support. Complete you Profile in this forum area. Then, travel or navigate to the Members Area. Read and study each location on the left side. Create your replica site.

Now, only if your upline did not respond. Get in touch, hay shoot me a message where you Profile is. That is like email, instant. Other methods of contact are below. It is your choice and I pray you make the right moves.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: