March 28, 2024, 08:57:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2015!!!  (Read 42479 times)
Rachel_C

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 12:12:42 PM »

Hi i am from Canada in Montreal and i am french that's mean i don't know how is going to be my english lol i started today with GDI and the problem is than i don't know how to start everythnig i think i gonna need some help in french if it's possible Smiley
Erskien Lenier

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2015, 12:12:42 PM »

Most of my prior networking biz's I've tried to use capture pages and autoresponders to build list. Those efforts mostly led to frustration and more complexity than I wanted my business to be. Is anyone successfully using these and if so would you clue me into examples of what you are doing so I can do this with dignity and professionalism.

Erskien Lenier
LandSurfingPro
E_Raymonda

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 12:34:17 PM »

Hello friends
It is also my first week on the site so I send greetings to all members of the forum
I'm a little disappointed that the Hispanic Forum is very outdated
Apologies for the language, because I'm Argentine and not very versed in English
April Price

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »

Hello GDI members!!!

My name is April and I started a few days ago. It seems a little overwhelming but I am hanging in there. I have not had any leads yet still trying to get the feel of the site and how to post ads. In the mean time, I plan on giving this my all and can use some motivation of any kind. Wish you all the best of luck!! Have a blessed day.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »

Hello friends
It is also my first week on the site so I send greetings to all members of the forum
I'm a little disappointed that the Hispanic Forum is very outdated
Apologies for the language, because I'm Argentine and not very versed in English

Welcome to our GDI family!

If you find communicating in English is challenging.

Have you made attempts to get support from your sponsor and upline? If you have and they cannot help you. Then, and only then contact me from below information. I can read and type any language. Yet, little can I speak them.

It will be my privilege to support you.

Humbly,
Brotherbill

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »

Hello all new and old plus returning GDI family.

I want to extend my free support to anyone prior to you giving up. No one is going to accomplish anything alone. If you do not have a core passion. One which by sharing it daily helps others through their challenges. Then, you may want to find one, fast. One that keeps you out of gain and puts you into being selflessness. Your core passion gives others hope and support. No pitching, sales and religion involved. No asking for monies when GDI is the only source you need to support your Operations Globally.

May you find support and guidance from that sponsor of yours? If not, get with one of your uplines. Maybe, you are not aware how to do either? Well, contact me below and I will share my computer screen to walk you through how I do it and you duplicate.

Reaching out to the person who shared this amazing GDI. That is the beginning of clarity. If that fails then try each person listed as your upline. No worries someone will be active still.

Then, if no support. Do not give up. That is just what failure is? No one fails in GDI. You just need to reach out to me and put that pride away. Humble yourself to know when help is needed.

Well, everyone who ever arrives here now or 5 years from now. You have a solution. The rest is you free choice. As it was to get involved with our GDI family. You gaining what ever it is your looking for, in being with us. That is just a step of a process. Be enthusiastic in everything you make a choice in being part of and it will all work.

Until, you make contact with me. That is prior to giving up?

Humbly,
Brotherbill as you may call me at this point.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
GenessaBrown

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2015, 12:57:28 PM »

Hi guys I just signed up and am new to GDI?Huh I'm Genessa
DMercer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 12:27:39 PM »

Ne member , just joined today. Well. lets see whar we can do get this GDI offf the ground and flying into notority. That way that is done is everyone one become a big ambitious team, So let go people , get it going.

thank You all  Overpar
Lorraine R1

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2015, 11:21:22 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jackie. I've been with GDI for just a few weeks now, got a few people in my downline, working hard on getting more, even working with people who aren't even IN GDI yet, my direct sponsor is pretty cool so I friended him on FB (lol), he gave me some good tips, life is cool and could be cooler.  I DO contact my tiny downline but no response from them (sigh).  None are active yet, unfortunately.  Hopefully they will be active at some point.

I haven't created my website yet, but I have put offers in at auction.ws. So I'd like to go that route, too.  My website will be done at some point; that's on my list of goals.

I get decent hit logs compared to what I market (I think), but I would like some input on getting better conversions (signups).  Not sure how many upper level people here are still active, since a lot of the posts are like 3 or 4 years old....? 

I can really see myself being successful in GDI, whether it be through my downline, making sales on other items at my future website, and/or buying/selling domains.  Preferably all of the above!  There is a very warm, bright light at the end of my GDI tunnel and I have to say that I am TRULY excited to be a part of the GDI team!!

I am strava-us.ws!

Jackie Finch

Hi Jackie
My name's Lorraine.  Am new to all this as well. Welcome aboard  Smiley  I love your goals and aspirations.  Don't ever give up - even when the going gets tough.  I'm finding it quite overwhelming. My sponsor has just gotten me to open 2 new gmails and I've gone through setting up everything in WSProfits. It took nearly 2 days!! But then I had to run the software that sends out invitations etc.....omygosh - now i've got over 3,000 emails!!!  and i don't know yet what to do with them  lol.   But in saying that, after the software had finished running (and i've only run 2 out of about 10-12) - after they'd finished running, the first one said that the ad had been sent to 16,531 people with an expected 82 - 413 visitors!  The second one has sent another ad to 26,146 people with an expected 130 - 653 visitors!!!   Shocked  While all that is really wonderful - I feel like I'm too new.  I don't know what to do with all that   Sad   lol
So I guess, if you haven't already done it, and you're looking for more prospects.....that's the way to do it.  It takes A LOT of setting up.  But it's worth it for that kind of outcome.
Take care and I hope you achieve everything you want to - don't give up 
Lorraine
 Smiley    Grin    Cool

DarylSimms

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2015, 11:21:22 AM »

Hello GDI, I am Daryl Simms who have been acquiring some marketing experiences through quite a few affiliate programs and companies. It is a pleasure to be apart of GDI, and I am welcoming anybody to help me however they can to make GDI more a successful corporation. Thanks in advance for any consideration!
Kufre Osoh

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2015, 01:22:47 PM »

Hi everyone! I am a week old in GDI. I hope you guys will hold my hands to be successful in business
TKahsay

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2015, 11:54:55 AM »

I'm also new too, need help
Ramisa_S

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2015, 12:45:56 PM »

Hello everyone, I am new here. Joined today and learning through the website, still trying to figure out how it works. Hopefully will figure out. Glad to be a part of this community.
Wright C

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2015, 03:50:42 PM »

Hello my name is Clifford wright i'm new to this on line thing thank y'all for your nice welcome
Omar R

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 03:50:58 PM »

Today is 09/21/15.  I'm glad to say I've been a member since August 2015..  I have my up & down days, with this. Just another aspect of life.  I Am here for the long haul, I have goals to achieve.  And desires to fulfill (like going to Hawaii  Grin)  Just want to say Thank You to GDI's support team for helping us all out on a daily basis.. 

I'm also open to any advice on how to get more leads & converted sign ups via Facebook.  It is highly appreciated in advance..

Sincerely,

Ms.  Ruquaiyah.. aka Rj
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: