March 19, 2024, 03:24:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2014!!!  (Read 52584 times)
R Bonnie

Hi, My name is Bonnie and I'm new to GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 10:13:40 AM »

Hi, I'm Bonnie and I've been a member of gdi for about 2 days now. I've created my website and even started a blog. I'd appreciate any constructive criticism you may have on any of those since I'm new.

As a college student, I could always use some tuition, book, or food money. I hope that I will be able to make some of those funds with gdi.

Best,
Bonnie

Bonnie
NeunerD

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 02:52:04 PM »

Just wanted to say Hi to all GDI Members! Smiley This is my first day joining GDI. It is a little confusing at first learning your way around, but I am sure I will get the hang of it. Looking forward to working with this Company and members! I have heard good things about GDI, and I am anxious to be the best I can be to succeed! Hope you all have a great day!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Welcome all new members. The point here is to learn to love to read. Please, read and you will have all the support you want. I have been directing people to the only page we are working with you from. This is within GDI forum.

Read the above and tap the link. You worries are over. You just have to force yourself to read and understand. It takes 24hrs within this forum for you to see the responses. If you need faster answers. Then email me directly below?

Have a great prosperous day!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Hi everyone! I am very happy and excited with this program although to be honest it is my first time in affiliate marketing so I really don't know what I am doing or rather to say what will I do. The things that I already did was all the task that is available in the "Learning Bonus Section". What would be my next step? I would work hard to make things work for both me and GDI family as to show my appreciation for the program.  Grin

You have done well. Next get with your sponsor and upline for them to walk you through the proper way to setup GDI. This is a must if you came here for just to make extra money. Yet, there are some who just came to setup a blog and share their lifetime experiences. Either way, GDI is the place to be.

Once, you have made contact. Allow you sponsor to walk you through and setup your solid foundation. Make sure not to give up. The only cost is GDI monthly. That is only until you and your sponsor/upline help others who join you. This is the exciting part.

Now, if all fails with contact with sponsor/upline. Only then, can you reach out to me for full free support. You will understand the solid foundation is the first thing during your 7 day free trail. You should be setup within that time. But, it always depends on you experiences. Either way you are on the right track.

1. Get started.
2. Be consistent.
3, Never give up.

These are the 3 fundamentals of life and business. Ask you sponsor to walk you through each one. This way you will master all challenges we all face each day. Be motivated and determined. Yes, but know what the heck you are doing.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Hi everyone! My name is Wendy, and I just joined. I  am not sure what I am doing here yet, but I am going through the learning and I will get  it. I hope I can help build the team. I am still not sure what I want to do with my site yet. If anyone has a suggestion or advice, please reply. Thank you,Wendy

Hello, and welcome.

Please, so I do not repeat what we have been saying to all newbies. Look about and read other's questions. Look at the response we give. Then you also, can follow them. Always go to your sponsor for help. If you can't find that person. Just go up that upline name list. If all fails. Then contact me right away via my email below. That is simple for all to follow. Never give up.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Hasta la fecha no he pensado sino en retirarme, no comprendo cómo hacer para hacer activa mi página, y la he dado a conocer para que la visiten, he tenido resultados negativos, necesito consejo que hacer, si no encuentro otra forma me retiro de GDI.

No se rinda? Es sólo otra forma de fracaso. No permitimos que dentro de nuestra familia GDI. La razón por la que tiene, ni va a funcionar. Usted está atando para hacer algo solo. Nadie puede hacer nada solo. Simplemente no funciona de ser humano.

¿Fuiste a su patrocinador? ¿Fuiste a través de su línea ascendente? Si es así, póngase en contacto conmigo hoy. Mira en mi área de la firma y me permiten caminar a través de la forma correcta. Ahora, no más excusas. No se habla de chihuahuenses.

No vamos a permitir que cualquiera pueda dejar de fumar. Sólo se necesita la caminata a través. Bueno, aquí está. Sólo tiene que escribir para mí y solicitud para hacerlo bien la primera vez.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Hi! I am reymund. I have joined this program 2 weeks ago. I am interested in it. seems I am gonna have a good future. I am in the learning process( gdi learning bonus). I have already set up 5 out of the seven steps. But I am confused about setting up email for my website. Can anybody help me here. Tnx

Yes, did you contact you sponsor? Did you contact your upline? OK, no one responded. To setup your departmental emails. You must understand that each is a pre-established department. Then you will have the perception to make it work. I would be honored to share my screen and walk you through in your own language.

Just write to be below and we will begin the right way. Just make sure you exhausted contact with your upline, first.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Hello everyone! My name is Sara Moon and I just started this business and am very excited about making money! I just have some questions...so is the whole point of this business is just getting other people to sign up? Or is there something else we're supposed to be advertising? And is the only way I'll earn anything is if other people sign up on my downline?

Please help me out!

-Sara

Sara, if you exhusted your contact with your upline. Then you can contact me day or night. There is more than just, promoting your links. Have you setup your pre-established departments? You have not setup your solid foundation with GDI being the main part?

Let us get this done and have you doing GDI the right way. Just write to my email below. Looking forward in getting this done today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Hello my name is Dolorina Babauta and I'm a new member.  I live in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.  I'm on the WSprofit team.  Just learning my way around. 

My motto that I got from Bob Proctor is: "Be like a stamp.  Stick to it 'til you get there".

Have a nice day!

Welcome and make sure to contact everyone in your upline. They are there to support you. You have to look around. Yet, start setup of all you pre-established departments. Then learn how to use them. Make sure to setup you signatures. Also, make sure your profile is complete.

Hey, getting started the right way will save you hours of frustration. Do not give up. Exhausted your contact efforts with all your upline before seeking support from someone else. That is what they are their for. When that has been done. Heck, contact me no matter what time it is.

Welcome and keep being consistent all the way. We are a GDI family and doing it right the first time is the goal.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Yordan Mollov

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2014, 09:58:36 AM »

hello all  Smiley
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »

hello all  Smiley

Hi, Yordan.  Welcome.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
NormanMarsh

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 11:44:27 AM »

Just thought I'd say Hi. Does anyone have 14 to 25 word high converting ad I can put in the local free paper. I need to get it in to the paper by 2:00 PM Friday. Its a free paper but it reaches 26,000 people. I figure I should get at least 6 signups and a lot of opt ins. Thanks all. Norm Marsh
C_Carter1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2014, 11:44:27 AM »

Just a quick hi to everyone... new around here and welcome all the support i can get
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2014, 07:01:22 PM »

Just a quick hi to everyone... new around here and welcome all the support i can get

Hello, C_Carter1!

Welcome to GDI and the forum.  If you have questions, feel free to ask and someone will answer back.

Hope you have a great time and massive success to you!

Vince

Vincent R. Parker
DLasnier

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2014, 10:52:10 AM »

bonjour a toutes et tous
je suis nouvelle sur le site
a bientot
Dolores
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: