March 19, 2024, 03:11:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2014!!!  (Read 52583 times)
LouisHecht

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2014, 12:17:16 PM »

Hello everyone,  my name is Louis Hecht from Cornwall New York  In the Hudson Valley. I was a Painting Contractor I  got into a motorcycle accident in Nov. 2012 and can't do that work anymore. I've been threw 8 opperations since then.Llife circumstances has put this opportunity in my lap. I welcome any advice that I can get, I would have to say that  advertising and promoting is my weakness,  I just joined 2 days ago and am excited to  kick off a new adventure for this is just the beginning!
A_Suarez

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2014, 11:58:04 AM »

I found a not expected low product quality and the most important, no customer support answers. A company that not answers to clients should not to have place in the market.
Rafael Gonzalez Diaz

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 07:34:34 AM »

Hola a todos es u gusto poder compartir esta maravillosa experiencia de GDI jamas pense estar en una cmpaņia tan pero tan fabulosa , estoy super impresionado de los beneficios que nos dan . Animo compaņeros y a los nuevos tambien les animo esto es genial .
TravisCarnes

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 07:34:34 AM »

Hello Everyone!

I just joined GDI yesterday!  I am excited and pumped about this opportunity!   I was wondering if anyone has a proven step by step marketing training that I could use to get off to a fast start and that will help me establish a long term business. My goal is to get my first 5 within my 7 day free trial so that I can be eligible to receive the $100 from enrolling at least 5 within a week.  Any help or tips will greatly be appreciated.  Hope everyone is doing well!

Sincerely,
Travis Carnes, New to Internet Marketing
J Pradeep

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2014, 03:07:02 PM »

I am new member of GDI and this GDI forum, i need all your support and guidance to achieve.

thanks
J Pradeep
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »

Hola a todos es u gusto poder compartir esta maravillosa experiencia de GDI jamas pense estar en una cmpaņia tan pero tan fabulosa , estoy super impresionado de los beneficios que nos dan . Animo compaņeros y a los nuevos tambien les animo esto es genial .
Bienvenido a GDI  Rafael. Por favor, no dude en contactar conmigo para cualquier pregunta. disfrutar de su día. Jose

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »

Hello Everyone!

I just joined GDI yesterday!  I am excited and pumped about this opportunity!   I was wondering if anyone has a proven step by step marketing training that I could use to get off to a fast start and that will help me establish a long term business. My goal is to get my first 5 within my 7 day free trial so that I can be eligible to receive the $100 from enrolling at least 5 within a week.  Any help or tips will greatly be appreciated.  Hope everyone is doing well!

Sincerely,
Travis Carnes, New to Internet Marketing

Hi Travis, how many downlines do you have so far?

Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »

I am new member of GDI and this GDI forum, i need all your support and guidance to achieve.

thanks
J Pradeep

JP, You have 8 weeks to complete your GDI Learning Bonus and claim $25.  IS very achievable.

GradyLittles

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2014, 11:52:53 AM »

Hey everyone my name is Grady Littles. I'm from Herndon, VA. I started marketing GDI last night and got six people so far. I'm off to a great start can't wait to smash these $100 bonuses. Peace!
Klaus_B

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2014, 11:52:53 AM »

Hello, my name is Klaus Buchenau and I live in Germany. I started with GDI a while ago, but never made it to the forum before. I am wondering if there are other German members in GDI. 

Cheesy
VenkateshKomarvolu

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2014, 09:52:07 AM »

Hello All,

My name is venkatesh, Friends call me Venky and i am from India but currently living in East Africa, Bujumbura. Just joined 2 days back and hopefully to see some exciting things happens and i will stick on to it...:-)

Have a great Day..:-)
K Ryan

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2014, 10:51:42 AM »

Hi  I am brand new and anxious to get started, but I need help to know what to do first. Can anyone help me?

Thanks so much

Ryan
Dwane Hobbs

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2014, 10:51:42 AM »

Hi,

My name Dwane Hobbs, I would like know how did you do it so fast?
Because I've been at it for at lease two months now and haven't got not one lead. I've send out 600+ emails and still no responds.

Need Help...

Thanks
Dwane
Edixon A

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2014, 02:32:28 PM »

Hello GDI members,

I recently joined GDI and I'm Edioxn A. I'm very exited about this great business.

I wish you all successes!!!!
ESalmasan

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2014, 12:31:27 AM »

I am new in this program, and I am looking for mentor.

I hope there is someone who can mentor me to progress immediately.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: