March 28, 2024, 12:35:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrible upline, they dont give a sh*it. i hope your upline wont be scam as mine  (Read 6003 times)
ALamine

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2011, 10:04:48 AM »

My upline doesnt even reply to my email when i ask them for help. Im not going to beat the meat more but i think its very offending to have someone signing you up and not even try to guide you after you sign up and just have the forums to learn yourself. Im already in another opportunity and during the first day i received 100 times better support than GDI.
EmilGolovin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

I know right! I'm all new to this and they won't even help I hate this!
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

Hi,

Yeah well i do agree because i was in the same situation as well a couple of months back!
It's pretty frustrating when you get no help and support!

I sent you a message,
Do reply back and let me know if you need any help.
Feel free to send me a message or reply to this thread if you need any help whatsoever.

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

^^Thats is exactly what this forum is for^^

Chances are...your upline have too many people in their downline (earning too much money) to care about the newbies. If you was a good experienced marketer and was doing well with GDI, I'm sure they'd reply to your email.... because they know losing you could mean losing allot of money. Losing a newbie on the other hand would most likely mean losing $1/month (which is nothing for them)

Don't bother changing your GDI sponsor now (too much hassle) but just throw any questions you have regarding GDI at us (the forum).

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »

I agree with the subject. We have been members of GDI since 2009. We only heard from our up line one time. We had to learn from others by reading the forum, attending the webinars, connecting with other members to find out how are we suppose to market this. I do not believe that some up line members are to busy to connect with their down lines, I believe that they do not care, or no longer marketing GDI. They are still members, but no longer interested in the business. When I started building my down line, I let them know I am here to help them. I tried to encourage them to attend the Webinars, give them support and offer to help them with their GDI business, but I could not get response from  downline. They just quit and now I am down to one person.

We are also in another opportunity. We worked with one of the executive directors. I worked with the CEO of the company and we did a Radio Talk Show. But, they do the same for everyone that is with the company. I have the CEO's phone number and everyone gets to work with a executive director. And everyone gets a chance to move up to the executive directors position. It is a great company!

We still like GDI! I like their products and services. I enjoy having my own website with our  own personal Domain Name. But they need to do more for their members. Not enough support, not enough one on one communication. GDI is not an easy business to market. We need all the help that we can get! Michael and Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

My upline doesnt even reply to my email when i ask them for help. Im not going to beat the meat more but i think its very offending to have someone signing you up and not even try to guide you after you sign up and just have the forums to learn yourself. Im already in another opportunity and during the first day i received 100 times better support than GDI.

Well, I can relate to that when I first started online I had no support whatsoever, I did not receive an email from my sponsor. I had to learn everything by reading and learning from other people, it turns out that I am glad it happened because I learned a lot of things because I was forced to learned and take action. Now I recommend you to not give up just because of your sponsor you can certainly do it without his help.

Lester Diaz

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
LLevy

Michael Levy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 10:06:58 AM »

Let me know if you are still needing assistance.  Our team is more than happy to assist you on getting your business started without any cost whatsoever. Please let me know by email or by setting up an appointment.  We are more than happy to assist and will provide you an excellent model to get you business off the ground.

Be well.

E-mail:  michael.levy@leighannlevy.ws
Schedule an appointment on vCita:  http://www.vcita.com/michael.levy
Toll Free: (888) 829-6097 (24-hr Support)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: