March 28, 2024, 09:39:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build your Team at one location  (Read 3123 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »

Welcome to GDI and all the support by real passionate people. We believe in giving with all ethical actions to grow your GDI business. Your success as you determined is the only focus.

Have you been trying everything to  get people not only to join but to get the proper motivation and training. Having problems with retaining members after the 7 day trail period?

Well you have come to the right place and all support you need is here. I will be open to help everyone with all situations to grow your business and keep a strong group of people who have the same burning hunger to succeed, as you. We all have been there. Now is time we work together to explode your growth and keep it going.

We need more action daily than ever. I will help you see what works and will not waste time and money. Just drop a question here and share the results so others can share in the wisdom given. We want the same thing. Unlimited people joining us with this awesome opportunity. Having training updated daily and one location to grow a massive group that will only help in retaining members. That is just the start. It gets bigger than that. I believe in everyone who had the courage to join GDI. So I am giving my time to help everyone become a success as they determine it to be.

So ask and you shall receive hands on daily support from my team and I. We all are one family to build GDI to the maximum level of greatness.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »

There are allot of new members who have reached out to me lately. They are having a problem with getting any assistance from the people to sponsored them? If this is you and all actions to make contact with their upline has failed. Do not quite. Contact me day or night and my team and I will help you all the way. We are here to support all withing GDI at no cost.

Anyone charging to help you grow your GDI business. Please, notify Head Quarters right away. This is not ethical business behavior and should not be the way to do business.

I thank you for all your patients and look forward in building a real relationship built on trust.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: