March 29, 2024, 01:53:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Has A New Training Blog! Looking For Continual Training? Go Here:  (Read 6015 times)
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« on: February 28, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »

Hi everyone!

Did you know that Global Domains International, Inc. now has a training blog for GDI affiliates?

They do!  And this is a great place for you to go for a constant source of training.

http://gdiaffiliateblog.ws/

Ongoing training is so very, very, very important.  It's funny, I get asked this question a lot.  And one of my newest members, Mrs. Susan Prementer (wonderful, hard working lady), asked me it again.  She said...

"Vincent, how in the world do you know how to do all of this stuff???"

I had to giggle but here is my answer.

It's finding training resources and reading them every day.  It comes with always wanting to learn and grow.

Remember, the more you know the more value you have to others.  And the more value you have to others the more they will want to follow you around and do the things you suggest (like joining GDI).

So, make it a habit to visit the official GDI training blog and any training blogs/sites you might find.

You won't learn everything in a day.  But every day you will learn little bits.  And in time those little bits add up to a lot.

Soon, people will be asking you, How in the world do you know all this stuff???

Here it is again.  Hope to see you there and be sure to visit GDI on facebook and leave a comment about the blog.  I'm sure they would love to hear your feedback:

http://gdiaffiliateblog.ws/

Have fun and happy learning!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
M Gianluigi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »

Hello Parker, I'm a Italian boy, I apologize now for my bad English. I joined GDI and today I am glad I chidere if in addition to this lovely blog you know other sites for training in GDI? I am very interested to learn.
PYeater

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:40:04 AM »

Just wanted to say I love the new Blog. Thanks Vincent!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: