April 18, 2024, 06:31:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you going to do in 2011 to boost your GDI business  (Read 6531 times)
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

We are about to enter in to 2011. A new year, a new start. The global economy is better and people are spending money. So all the excuses are over, it's time to make some serious cash. So what are you going to do different? What are you going to do to explode your downline?

I will start:

I'm going to focus on website traffic to my GDI sales pages. I'm going to get some new domains that are perfect for search. 10 new sites that get 10 visitors per day = 100 people to sell GDI to each and every day.

So what are YOU going to do?

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
MarciaAmanta

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, les invito a conocer como

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

please give me the tips 
happy year 2011

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, Mi nombre es Marcia y quiciera invitarles a conocer como ustedes pueden generar dinero en la internet , a cumplir los suenos de su familia, de sus hijos y de todos quienes lo rodean, Veran que facil es hacer el negocio, aqui hasta los ninos son capaces de hacerlo.
Marcia A
GordonMilton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Hello David,

I am going to be using traditional off-line strategies to generate interest.

I believe that Network Marketing is building relationships so I will be asking people to phone me first.
Then I will give them a very brief outline of what they will have to do to earn money in GDI and see if
that appeals to them.

If it does, I will ask for their email address, enter them into the inviter, tell them to expect more
information by email and that I will follow up with them in two days time, by phone,  to see what they
think and answer any questions that they may have.

My target is to process at least 30 people a week.

Smiley
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »

Offline is a great idea. Just a small target face to face can work well. They can repeat this with ease. If you are not an online expert, EVERYONE can be an expert offline.

Best wishes,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 09:55:58 AM »

I'm going back to my offline roots as well but this time I can plug them into an online system I created (very duplicatable). Once their set-up they can repeat the process.

Let's go 2011 !!!

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
MarciaAmanta

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, les invito a conocer como

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

TENDREMOS EN EL FUTURO UNA SALA DE CONFERENCIAS EN DIFERENTES IDIOMAS?

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, Mi nombre es Marcia y quiciera invitarles a conocer como ustedes pueden generar dinero en la internet , a cumplir los suenos de su familia, de sus hijos y de todos quienes lo rodean, Veran que facil es hacer el negocio, aqui hasta los ninos son capaces de hacerlo.
Marcia A
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: