April 20, 2024, 02:27:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 2713 times)
Jahan Zaib

View Profile WWW
« on: November 30, 2010, 09:32:38 AM »

I have 11 downline members in my first month but why I have not any new member since last 30 days? Grin
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 05:07:06 PM »

What I would do is go back and look at what has changed since you first started. Where did you advertise to get those 11 members. Then go back to what worked for you to get those initial members.

If it was a situation like... You contacted the people you knew and got those 11 members that way then I would search in the forum on different ways to advertise and market to others now. You can only use your warm market to a certain point and then you need to start marketing your business in other ways online or offline or a little of both.

You are Doing Great just keep pushing forward and advertise as much as you can if you are advertising consistently you will start to see new member sign ups more consistently.

Hope that helps. Smiley

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: