March 29, 2024, 04:42:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my site does not display  (Read 2533 times)
SoniP

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2010, 09:47:15 AM »

I joined it before two months ago but when i view my site it does not appear as my domain name i choose. my domain name is pspeoplesearch.ws but it display as www.website.ws/pspeoplesearch
why so ?
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »

If you are going to create a website with the site builder just login and go to "Build Your Website" once you are finished with each page hit the publish tab on the left toolbar and then you will see your website with your domain.

If you want to use one of your replicated sites as your main website you will need to forward your domain.

Click on the "Domains" Tab when you login to GDI and then Click "change DNS" then choose "I want to forward domain",ect.

It all depends on what you are planning to do.

I hope this helps.

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: