March 29, 2024, 05:45:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A quick question regarding websites  (Read 3477 times)
S_Eric

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 10:35:37 PM »

I have some friends from around the world who would like to join GDI, however they would like to see some examples of some websites, not jut template examples.  Some will just redirect to their GDI animated video or whatever, but there actually people that would like to have a website for some other business, or their personal use (blog, photos, etc...)

can someone please send me what there website looks like to eric@globalwealthopportunities.ws
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 10:42:56 PM »

I have some friends from around the world who would like to join GDI, however they would like to see some examples of some websites, not jut template examples.  Some will just redirect to their GDI animated video or whatever, but there actually people that would like to have a website for some other business, or their personal use (blog, photos, etc...)

can someone please send me what there website looks like to eric@globalwealthopportunities.ws

Hello Eric,

We would suggest reviewing the "Showcase your website! Part 3" topic if you havent done so already, there you may find direct links to websites created by other GDI members. You may jump to the topic directly by clicking on the following link: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=12483.0.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: