March 28, 2024, 10:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions Regarding Your GDI Account  (Read 96355 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2010, 01:54:57 PM »

In this topic you may ask general questions regarding your GDI account. GDI Forum Support members will attempt to assist you the best they can. Please note that due to privacy and security reasons, it is possible some questions may not get answered. Questions that are unable to be answered in the forum will need to be resubmitted to GDI's support department for further assistance.

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 01:59:22 PM »

How in the world can GDI collect $22 instead of $10 when I never agreed to that. I emailed support no answer, I hope to get an answer here very quickly.

Unfortunately, due to security and privacy reasons, we are unable to discuss specific details regarding your account here on the forum. Our support department has been notified and they will be contacting you soon regarding your GDI account.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
C_Arinda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 01:07:36 PM »

I am very new here and I am still in free trial . I am join because Acme People search.
my question is How can I change my domain name, I want to have domain that related with the acme people search..cause when I sign up I don't know if my domain name could be monetize w/ my ACME PEOPLE Search...
and I don't need 2 domain name for now ( extra $10)...
so what can I do to change my exist domain now

I appreciate your answer
thank you

chris
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 01:10:46 PM »

I am very new here and I am still in free trial . I am join because Acme People search.
my question is How can I change my domain name, I want to have domain that related with the acme people search..cause when I sign up I don't know if my domain name could be monetize w/ my ACME PEOPLE Search...
and I don't need 2 domain name for now ( extra $10)...
so what can I do to change my exist domain now

I appreciate your answer
thank you

chris

Hello Chris,

Unfortunately domain names can not be changed or edited. You can however create a new domain name and then cancel the existing domain name you wish to remove.

To create a new domain, please follow the instructions provided below:

1) Login to your account at www.website.ws/members.
2) Click "Domains" tab on the left hand side.
3) Input Domain name you would like to use in the "Check domain availability" space and click "Search".
4) Follow prompts to register your new domain.

Please note a $10 monthly fee will be charged upon completion of registration. An annual maintenance fee may apply to any non (.WS) domain names.

Once registration is complete and you wish to cancel your previous domain, please contact our support department directly with the name of the domain you wish to cancel.

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Noor A

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 09:57:07 AM »

HI,

how to cancel the first domain the one that im using .com. now i have 2 domain, 1st domain using the .com and the 2nd domain is using ws. i prefer to use the ws. but i dont know how to cancel it, i still have 7 days trial, hope can cancel it before that time.

please help me with this. thank you.
T_Thurston

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »

Is it possible to change my website name. For some reason it was or is still in use.
I have also decided to go in a different direction with the site.
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 10:06:44 AM »

HI,

how to cancel the first domain the one that im using .com. now i have 2 domain, 1st domain using the .com and the 2nd domain is using ws. i prefer to use the ws. but i dont know how to cancel it, i still have 7 days trial, hope can cancel it before that time.

please help me with this. thank you.

Hello Noor,

Unfortunately domain names can not be changed or edited. You can however create a new domain name and then cancel the existing domain name you wish to remove.

3) Input Domain name you would like to use in the "Check domain availability" space and click "Search".

Please note a $10 monthly fee will be charged upon completion of registration. An annual maintenance fee may apply to any non (.WS) domain names.

Once registration is complete and you wish to cancel your previous domain, please contact our support department directly with the name of the domain you wish to cancel.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 10:10:35 AM »

Is it possible to change my website name. For some reason it was or is still in use.
I have also decided to go in a different direction with the site.

Hello Tony,

As stated in the previous reply to Noor, unfortunately, domain names can not be changed or edited. You can however create a new domain name and then cancel the existing domain name you wish to remove.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
DanStirbu

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 09:29:27 AM »

Hi! I'm Here. Now, What?!...
VesnaIlic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »

who to contact?
I welcome you from Serbia, namely, I have a problem, my money is laid over Manjbook.com GDI report by the bank, but my account is still blocked, I would like to solve, greeting Vesna  Kiss
Rene Van der Wensch

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 10:32:20 AM »

Is that possible? Can I transfer a domainname I have choosen to another person and sign him/her up in my downline? Anyone has the answer?

Rene
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 10:40:08 AM »

Is that possible? Can I transfer a domainname I have choosen to another person and sign him/her up in my downline? Anyone has the answer?

Rene

Hello Rene,

.WS domain names registered through GDI's affiliate program are unable to be sold or transferred.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 10:41:16 AM »

who to contact?
I welcome you from Serbia, namely, I have a problem, my money is laid over Manjbook.com GDI report by the bank, but my account is still blocked, I would like to solve, greeting Vesna  Kiss

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
JohnNix

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 02:08:24 PM »

Is there a way for me to contact billing? and if so what number do I call.    I want to sign up two more people but I need to send the money in and I would like to know what that process would consist of. 
Thanks
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 02:11:00 PM »

Is there a way for me to contact billing? and if so what number do I call.    I want to sign up two more people but I need to send the money in and I would like to know what that process would consist of. 
Thanks

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: