April 24, 2024, 02:35:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions Regarding Your GDI Account  (Read 96600 times)
Ronald Fleming

ronald@ronfleming.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2011, 09:49:06 AM »

How do you use the Help section in Mail? The search function is inoperative.

Ronald J Fleming
310-928-1048

Deuteronomy 8:18
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »

How do you use the Help section in Mail? The search function is inoperative.

Hello Ronald,

We are unsure of what you may be referring to. This is the first time anyone has reported issues with the "Help" section in email.ws. We have tested the "Help" section as well as the integrated "Search" function and both are working properly.

Are you attempting to use the integrated "search" function as a normal "search" function (example: Google, Yahoo, Bing)? If so, it will not work as such for the "search" function is only meant to search the "Help" section for information regarding email.ws functions. For example, you may type "folders" in the search section and the results given will be any topic in which the word or subject refers to "folders".

If you need further assistance feel free to post a reply or if you wish, you may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
T Pereira

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2011, 09:30:45 AM »

I am a little puzzled by your response. My entire upline is two people operating under different user names. Please advise.
Elvis Kljucanin

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 08:51:49 AM »

Hello
Can you explain how to find other members to cooperate
thanks
BenMaassen

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

hi admin.

if i make an new domain and cancel my domain that i now have.
do i lose my downline?
and do i've to pay more money for that?

regards
Dean H1

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2011, 03:20:06 PM »

I have tried to set up my web site but to no avail. My antivirus software detects a virus in your program. I ran the home page through a validation program and found there are MANY errors in your code. There are also 5 severe warnings. Can you explain this? I need an immediate response! Thank you.
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »

I have tried to set up my web site but to no avail. My antivirus software detects a virus in your program. I ran the home page through a validation program and found there are MANY errors in your code. There are also 5 severe warnings. Can you explain this? I need an immediate response! Thank you.

Hello

Firstly, 90% of sites on the web have many coding (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc etc) errors (including severe ones).

Secondly, what virus does your amazing anti-virus program detect (Trogan, Flooder, Backdoor, key-logger, etc etc)? I've never come across this problem before, neither have any of my downline (as far as I'm concerned).

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
NikoletaSkoulika

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

hello all. i am new here and try to make this work.
a question i have for admins , can i have people use hosting and domain services without using affiliate program? if yes, how will they register , purchase program and what comission i take from them, if any?
Nav M.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

hello all. i am new here and try to make this work.
a question i have for admins , can i have people use hosting and domain services without using affiliate program? if yes, how will they register , purchase program and what comission i take from them, if any?

Nikoleta,

GDI customers do NOT have to participate in the affiliate program if they do not wish to.

You will earn the same commission for customers as you will for affiliates (depending on their purchases). So if a customer OR affiliate registers 2 domains on a monthly pay plan (paying $20/month), you will receive $2/month from that affiliate/customer.

Customers register the same way as affiliates do, through replicated pages and sign up links.

Nav

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

YonathanZ

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2011, 09:42:52 AM »

hola a todos estoy contento de empezar este nuevo negocio mi pregunta es. cuando mi red empiece ha crecer gdi donde me consigna mis regalías o comisiones. en ningún momento de el proceso he registrado mi cuenta bancaria o como lo realiza gdi. gracias
E_Franco

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2011, 08:35:29 AM »

Hi!

I want to change my Paypal ID from my GDI account to a new one. How can I do that? Please someone help me. thanks!
Nav M.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2011, 11:21:55 AM »

Hi!

I want to change my Paypal ID from my GDI account to a new one. How can I do that? Please someone help me. thanks!

Hello,

assuming your talking about changing your preferred payment method:

You may do this by:
1.) logging into your PayPal account
2.) click the profile link
3.) click My Money and My pre-approved payments
4.) click Global Domains International
5.) click cancel
6.) confirm it

Once thats done, login to your GDI account and click preferred payment (under account info), then setup the agreement again with the instructions provided on screen.

If you need to change your preferred commission payment method, the PayPal steps provided above will not be necessary. Simply login to your GDI account and click preferred commission and make the following changes.

Nav

EuryP

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »

A question, Why would they say it is a free 7 day trial, Yet this thing was asking me to pay $15 bucks today?? why do i have to pay 15 bucks today when it CLEARLY STATES 7 day free trial? I have dealt with many ways to make money online and i am pretty much tired of all these scams they pull. Someone Have an answer?
Russo Marco

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

how do I put a link on a banner ad on my site standards given me ready to gdi?? thank you very much I would be very grateful if you answered Smiley
C_Price1

At our Church playground with my daughters!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

A question, Why would they say it is a free 7 day trial, Yet this thing was asking me to pay $15 bucks today?? why do i have to pay 15 bucks today when it CLEARLY STATES 7 day free trial? I have dealt with many ways to make money online and i am pretty much tired of all these scams they pull. Someone Have an answer?

Okay, I just signed up for the free 7 day trial as well and when I proceeded to check out, they were asking for me to pay either $10-$15, but then I read at the top on the checkout preview and it stated they charge you $15 for any domain name NOT ending in .ws.
So, then I reviewed the other domain name suggestions which ended in ".ws", found one I liked and then proceeded to check out without having to pay for anything. I even upgraded my free trial to GDI Premium, but I just have to cancel the trial before the 7 days is over to avoid being charged $50. I also requested to add "domain privacy" for $1.00, in order to hide my personal information. And still when I checked out, I didn't have to pay even $1.00. I hope this was helpful!

Best regards,

Chantelle Price
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: