April 27, 2024, 07:29:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335548 times)
L Abner

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2010, 09:54:54 AM »

Hello, My name is Louella Abner and I am from Montgomery, AL. I am new to GDI and I am really trying to see how this works. One question...Is there a way to get referrals if family and friends are not interested? Thanks in advance.
KeremErkisi

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2010, 10:11:48 AM »

Hello everyone! I'm very new to all of this and I'm kinda confused  Huh

I've got my very own domain today. Its called "searchmate.ws"

But whenever I try to go to my domain, this page opens instead:
http://freedom.ws/index.dhtml?sponsor=kderkisi&chk=1

And also, how do I get my .ws email?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2010, 12:09:10 PM »

Hello KeremErkisi!

First and foremost, Welcome To GDI!  We're happy to have you on board!

Now, to answer your questions.  When you first create a domain it is set to show one of the GDI affiliate pages.  You can change this very easily, and you can also pick another page if you want it to show an affiliate page.

Go to your back office located at http://website.ws/members and find the link that says "Domains".  This will show you all the domains that you own.  Find "searchmate.ws" and right beside it click on "Change DNS".  From here you can change what you want displayed, whether you want it forwarded to another website or use the site builder or whatever you want.

Now, if you want to keep the affiliate page but would rather use another one go back to the back office main page.  Click on "My Replicated Sites" and here you can choose whichever site you want displayed.

On to the .ws email!

In your back office on the left hand side menu click on "Setup Your Email".  Here you can create a new mailbox address, as well as some other email features.  You will be given a temporary password for your new email, but once you log in you will be asked to immediately change it.

Hope this helps!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Michael Gavron

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2010, 02:59:24 PM »

Hello Y'all,

I'm brand new to GDI and have high hopes to succeed. Anybody got any pointers?

This is not my first program, none of the others yielded a whole lot, this one seems as though it has more potential.

Mike
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2010, 07:45:42 AM »

Hello Mike!  Welcome to GDI!  And sunny south Florida!  Keep cool down there!  Smiley

You are right, GDI has tremendous potential for people all over the world.  And that potential increases every single day as the internet becomes an integral part of virtually all people's daily lives.  It truly is exciting.

So, here is my pointer for the day.  Aside from the usefulness and pricing of a companies products, success in any venture depends on one thing.  The actions YOU take on a day to day basis.  That truly is the "magic pill" many people seem to so desperately be seeking.

Make it a point to introduce GDI to as many people as possible on a daily basis.  There are many ways to do this, but the key to every one is taking daily action.

GDI offers several ways to help you in this process.  One you have already found by being here on the forum, another is the GDI webinars.  Aside from Tim's singing and Bart's insistence that he looks better in leather, you can learn a lot from these webinars.  Stay until the very end, as that is where you get to hear the affiliate council speak directly about how to create success and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and get the answers right away.

Again, it's great to see you here.  We wish you all the success you can handle and more.

Best wishes,

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
ValC

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2010, 09:35:22 AM »

Hi all!!

My name is Val, and Im in central Queensland, Australia.

Im brand new to GDI, 4th time with a network marketing company, GDI appeals to me much more than any of the previous business's did, Im excited!!!!

It would be great for me now, and for my future team, to make contact with some local people involved with GDI.... hope to hear from you...

Thanks for the welcome!
Heres to everyones success!!  Cheesy
Michael Williams

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2010, 09:18:56 AM »

hello my name i michael williams.i joined gdi a couple of days ago. im a bit lost at the momement but im trying to work everything out and im looking forward to making lots of money.please help me if u have any information.thanx everyone
JapecK

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 21, 2010, 07:04:09 AM »

Hi my name is Kristijan I am new member GDI. I am from Europa, Croatia and I just started with GDI MLM. I wos in some similyar jobs before and if you were in first place you are and get some money. I hope thet GDI is not like thet, and thet GDI is job for long time period. I greeting all members.
AntoniosVekris

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 21, 2010, 09:15:05 AM »

Cheesy
hello to all of you from athens greece,

i was about to register my new site (about healthy food)
and came up on GDI video

so here i am www.ygeia-me-botana.ws

and i am preparing the fishnet for my future downliners

i am sure it will be fun
Antonis
DanStirbu

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 21, 2010, 09:21:49 AM »

Hi  Wink
Cornelia_F

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 21, 2010, 09:26:07 AM »

Hello everybody,hope you all had a good Weekend.I just wanted to introduce myself. Smiley
Mariana Garay

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2010, 09:11:49 AM »

i was  a new member for 2 months now. I haven't had any luck getting other new members in my downline can somebody help me out here! i would appreciate the support.  Smiley
Donald Cole

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 22, 2010, 09:12:44 AM »

Hi,

My name is Donald Cole!

I was wondering how do I get referrals to start earning money.  Please email me back at donald.cole@everest.edu
ShaunMckenzie

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:39 AM »

Whats up team, im shaun from the gold coast im a new member thought id introduce myself!
H Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2010, 09:53:47 AM »

Do u still need sum help marketing GDI? If u do ...let me know. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: