April 28, 2024, 12:44:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335573 times)
Barbara ManessN

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2010, 04:48:05 PM »

Hello I am from Gainesville Fl. and exited for this great opportunity love to share my success story soon and open to suggestion, I am with a limited budget. Barbara
K_Sidarusme

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2010, 05:04:04 AM »

Hello my name is Cynthia. I am a new one here. Please help what can I do about this business. I would like to learn more anything as I can.

Hope someone care me!!

Thanks Cheesy
KellyL

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2010, 05:04:04 AM »

and, doing this. sending out invites has been hard for me ever since I got slapped by friends for simply having a link in my sig line.

Hello!
ManuelCadag

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2010, 05:47:28 AM »

Hi to all,

I'm from Phil. a newbie I have joined GDI for almost  6 months but this is the first time I visited this forum. I really didn't know there is a forum here in GDI. With my long time I joined here, until now I didn't have any downlines or referrals that joined my domain name. Is anybdy from older members could us new members how to generate really money on this business?

Hope to hear sombody who're earning a lot of money here. Can you show us the proof?

Thanks,
Manny
Herman Teo Wei Wen

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2010, 09:19:37 AM »

Hi i am also new member. I have just joined since 9 April 2010 and currently building hits to my GDI site. I believe soon i will have referrals joining under me.  Cheesy
ISaulescu

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2010, 06:51:45 AM »

My name is Ionela and I whant if you can give me some help because I don't know what to do in gdi .How can i send the mail because I don't have eny  friend  hwo whants afiliate this gdi and how can make my website to know else.Thank you and I whant to say sory about my english.  Smiley
Dennis T

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2010, 06:51:45 AM »

Hi Guys,

I am new and greeting from Japan. I am so excited about this program and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

D
W David1

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2010, 03:07:07 PM »

hi every one im dave from cheshire uk and im new to all this so any help i can get will be very welcome
                   thank you for all your welcome and hope we can chat soon
                                       Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  DAVE  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
RizkyMulzayri

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2010, 02:51:58 AM »

hello, my name Mochammad Rizky Mulzayri from Indonesia, i don't know how to do this. Any help will be great.  Smiley
AdrienneS

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2010, 03:08:51 PM »

Hi, my name is Adrienne, I started GDI in March of this year and I find that I don't have a clue of what is going on.  I am a single parent living near Chicago, IL.  I am presently on disability, but trying to find work out of my home.  I was doing that when I found Acme People Search and was introduced to GDI.  So far I'm loving having my own business and over the next few years (cause I am aware that this is a business and not a get rich scheme).  I find that I trust Acme and so I am trusting GDI as well.  I find I don't know as much about building sites, and all of the computer jargon as I thought, but I'm learning...slowly but surely and I'm glad to be aboard.

I have so many questions I don't know exactly what to ask:

What does it mean to forward the url?  Is that like if I create a landing page through GDI I can then forward people to my acme people search site?

Are there any suggestions on how to advertise for FREE, as I'm just getting started with a limited income.  So far I've been using exchange programs, which works ok, when I have time to spend the day surfing the web.  Anything else?  I really don't have anyone to send emails out to.  When I did send the few I had I received negativity and suspicion.  I was thinking about trying to send out a lead package, does anyone know how well they work?

I am not sure how to build my website, but I really want to try it.  Will I be able to embed other affiliates on the site?  Or Google advertising?  Stuff like that?

That's all I have right now

Saion

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2010, 03:12:54 PM »

Hi, my name is Adrienne, I started GDI in March of this year and I find that I don't have a clue of what is going on.  I am a single parent living near Chicago, IL.  I am presently on disability, but trying to find work out of my home.  I was doing that when I found Acme People Search and was introduced to GDI.  So far I'm loving having my own business and over the next few years (cause I am aware that this is a business and not a get rich scheme).  I find that I trust Acme and so I am trusting GDI as well.  I find I don't know as much about building sites, and all of the computer jargon as I thought, but I'm learning...slowly but surely and I'm glad to be aboard.

I have so many questions I don't know exactly what to ask:

What does it mean to forward the url?  Is that like if I create a landing page through GDI I can then forward people to my acme people search site?

Are there any suggestions on how to advertise for FREE, as I'm just getting started with a limited income.  So far I've been using exchange programs, which works ok, when I have time to spend the day surfing the web.  Anything else?  I really don't have anyone to send emails out to.  When I did send the few I had I received negativity and suspicion.  I was thinking about trying to send out a lead package, does anyone know how well they work?

I am not sure how to build my website, but I really want to try it.  Will I be able to embed other affiliates on the site?  Or Google advertising?  Stuff like that?

That's all I have right now

When you use our Forward URL service you are making it so that when people visit your URL they will be sent to another website.

All of our leads are phone-verified and are 48 hours fresh. We guarantee that phone numbers are accurate and that these leads will have a good attitude.

Zack
GDI Forum Support
SonnyMceachern

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »

Hi my name is Sonny Mceachern and i just started last week. Havent got a clue as how to set up my webpage or get people to sign up anyone who could help me it would be much appreiciated Thank You.
OWilson

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2010, 04:43:01 PM »

I'm new here at GDI.  My name is OWilson and I have only been here five days.  Hopefully I will learn something good from you guys as I read your topics.
Thanks,

OWilson  Wink   
AllenJ

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2010, 03:18:26 AM »

Hi everyone I'm a new member and I am very excited about the opportunities from GDI. I'm Curious to find out how to retrieve new leads. If anyone can help me let me know i'm @ bxn8tive @yahoo.com. Thanx!
B_Sanchez torrens

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2010, 01:58:29 PM »

Hello World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Bedford R. Sánchez Torrens, and it's a pleasure to be part of the team. SUCCE$$ is what i'm looking foward to. Great days.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: