April 27, 2024, 01:14:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335558 times)
Tommy_H

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2010, 06:01:24 AM »

Hi my name is Tommy Held and i just joined GDI on 3/26/10. Pumped and ready for success!
ElizabethApplebeck

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2010, 11:12:45 AM »

Hello, My name is Elizabeth.  I signed up with GDI on 3/26/10.  I know what I want to do to start I just need to figure out how to get there.  The first thing I want to do is figure out how to get those 10 free email addresses that come with the 7-day free trial.  If anyone can help me out, that would be great.

Thanks.
ScottFair

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2010, 06:04:45 AM »

Greetings fellow members,

My name is Scott Fair and I am from the great city of Glasgow, Scotland.  I only just signed up for the GDI experience and am very keen to find out exactly how successful all of you guys have been and lots of tips and advice on how to get the best out of the business.  My early impressions are good although I am slightly worried about the promotional side of things as it seems to get the best results, a little bit of expense is required and as I am not very flush at the moment (don't mind paying the $10/month though!) I don't want to lose out on the success of those who can afford to advertise!  So any help/sites/tricks would be appreciated.

Speak to you guys later!

Scott.
M_Evans

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2010, 06:04:45 AM »

Hello GDI family! My name is Maurice, and I am from Baltimore, Maryland.  I actually seen the movie 3 years ago, but I guess everything happens in its own time.  Maybe I needed 3 more years to mature to get ready for this change in my life!  I have a lot of marketing experience, but none that offered residual income.  I am more than excited to get started and change my world! Glad to be apart of the team!

Maurice
R_James

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2010, 06:04:45 AM »

Hi All,
My name is James and I am from Virginia.  I am looking forward to having a website and presenting teh GDI oportunity to others.
crusade2wealth
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2010, 07:57:07 AM »

Hello, My name is Elizabeth.  I signed up with GDI on 3/26/10.  I know what I want to do to start I just need to figure out how to get there.  The first thing I want to do is figure out how to get those 10 free email addresses that come with the 7-day free trial.  If anyone can help me out, that would be great.

Thanks.

Hi Elizabeth and welcome to GDI...

Login to your GDI members area at www.website.ws/members with the username and password that you created.  Once logged in, look to the left side of page, scroll down and you will see "SETUP YOUR EMAIL".  Now you are well on your way.

While you are in your member's area, click around and discover what is back there. The best way to learn your business is to do research in your members's area.  It cannot be broken.

Again welcome and I along with everyone here wish you much success!
BelindaBlevins

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2010, 02:59:52 AM »

Hi my name is Belinda Blevins and I just started March 26. I am from North Carolina and still very nervous and excited. I think I'll probably need lots of help.
Haixia Gan

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2010, 09:21:08 AM »

Hi I`m Haixia from Xiamen China
Stewart Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2010, 09:21:08 AM »

Hi my name is Melissa Stewart I just started  03/29/10 i'm excited.
WendyMullins

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »

Hi everyone, My name is Wendy and I'm from Lumberton Texas, and I just joined a few days ago! Still learning the ropes and hope to Have a great Success Story here soon.
Markus_A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2010, 02:45:48 AM »

Hello,

I am Mark, a new member of GDI, need your guidance and help related to GDI.  Thanks

Mark
Fletcher J

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2010, 09:06:57 AM »

Hello everyone. My name is Fletcher and i'm from Malaysia. I'm looking forward to success with GDI.
Pearl D

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2010, 11:09:27 AM »

Hi I am Pearl and I am from south africa.  Grin
SeanBethea

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2010, 02:56:48 AM »

I did this be4 and left and now im back and ready to get things rollin,Any ideas?
Jaka W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2010, 05:46:41 AM »

Congratulations Seeing all the people in this room!
Being a new member of the affiliate program is a joy. Many of the problems I have faced. No more than a huge challenge. Words of the wise, this is bad unttuk avoided. Must be faced, because in front of the gold bridge will be built. All this because I do prefer the world of computers, internet and business.

Tissa menjajnjikan not to fast not to think rich. Good, I could not agree more, so I became interested in all discourse.

Thank you all, please support.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: