April 28, 2024, 11:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335630 times)
WTillman

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

What's happening GDI Family?  Learning the ropes...this is a phenomenal opportunity we  have.  I look forward to a great 2011. Merry Christmas to All and a very prosperous new year.

Win
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Welcome, if you need traffic people to your site let me know I will help!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
RaymondRichard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

welcome if you need people to vist your site just let me know!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 

My Blog:
RaymondRichard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Chet, welcome I do hope I can learn from you and if you need traffic I can help.

My Blog:
Shobha Vijay

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Hello,
I am Shobha. I just joined today, a few minutes earlier. I am an Indian. I tried to join in GDI three years back, but I couldn't. In India we were earning in indian rupees and I was not sure whether I am in the right track to spend in dollars. Two months back we came to USA. Every day I used to get mails from GDI affiliates and I was thinking to join. But it never happened. Whenever I see an email from GDI, I will plan to join, but half the way I used to go back. Today, 15 minutes back I got an email from Tissa, I read it and I was in a mood to continue and at last I have joined. Let Me hope to have a great success in 2011 through GDI. I wish you all the best, Merry christmas and very very happy new year to every one in our GDI family.
KayR1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kay Renfrow, I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I have 2 children (1D-AK, 1S-MD) and 4 grandchildren (3-AK, 1-MD), soon to be 5 (AK). I have 2 sisters (1-SA, 1-NJ) and 1 brother (AZ), whom I live with at the moment. This program jumped out at me  Shocked and I will be trying my utmost to make it prosper. I'm not a good salesperson, so this should be right up my alley. I have developed some tech skills  Roll Eyes lately, so we will see. The one thing I have learned is to have a positive attitude and to keep going no matter how many no's you get. Thank you for the welcome emails.   Wink

Sincerely, another Newbie.
KayR1   Huh

"Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6
GJuan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #666 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Thank you everyone for your support. I love GDI. I'm Working now with GDI marketing  in Sweden and whole Europe.  I'm using my online store and some of my products in the marketing of GDI. I would like to share this marketing method with all you.

I'm also sending a cd to all my online shop customers with an invitation to join GDI like this.

Do you want to buy more products like this one?
Do want to sell our products?.
Do you want to make  money?

You do not need anything. You'll get the products, a blog-online shop and a .WS site from us, please visit our website for more information:

http://www.allajobbar.se

Please, come up with your feedback. Thanks 

NSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Hi all

My Name is Nathan from USA MI,  I'm looking forward to having a great 2011 with GDI

JMarsh

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Hello my name is JMarsh and I am new to GDI,  I am lost but plan on learning everything possible.  Any help will be greatly accepted.
MuneebKhan

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Smiley
Today joined this race...Hope and prayers that i win...Smiley)
EdisonM

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Hi everyone! Am Edison from Uganda on my 7 day trail. Hope to join but have no clue where to start!! Can anyone help!! Anyhow am excited to be part of this great community.

Regards Roll Eyes
JohnWarren

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

hi my name is john i seen a youtube vid
on gdi and wanted to get in on the action 
kind of new to gdi
and need some help
can anyone help me

RobertWelch

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 28, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »

After months of studying internet marketing. I have pretty well learned alot,but getting started has been the hard part for me. Money being the main issue. Been out of work for two years other than doing odd jobs as they come up. The first year and a half was spent taking care of my mother due to her health. Just to let you know why I haven't been working for so long. But now that I have been able to look for work I am finding it very hard to find a job. This is why like many others I am trying to find a way to get around the job thing once and for all. I am not one to buy into just anything this is the first business that I decided to join. Ten dollars a month for a domain name and hosting plus website building software. That alone is money well spent. Now all I need to do is learn to promote this site with no money to spend until I start making money. The first thing I am thinking is I want to put an ad on face book not just in my page but in thier ad section. I see the banners section but are there other ads I can use from here to put there. Also I am signed up with ezine articles so will probably be putting together an article there. I don't have a bunch of friends I am more family oriented so that limits my possibilities somewhat. Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated. Sorry if this was boring And Thank you if you read it.
RobertWelch

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 28, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »

I just joined a few days ago I am very exited at the possibilities this company offers. I am defininatly going to do every thing I can to promote this business. As I have been going through as much of this site as I can so far. I have picked up some good ideas. That said now I have to say this,as I read through this forum there is a lot of negativity coming from fellow newbies wanting answers on what to do and how to market the product. As a "newbie" myself I want to direct this to you. I personally believe in leadership by example. This is not coming from years of knowlege on internet marketing it comes from thirty plus years in the working world. I have only been studying into internet marketing for about five months now and this will be my first try at making it happen. I do have some years of customer service and I also sold cars for about a year. What I am getting at is this I see over and over again the same questions.  "Where do I start" "How do I promote this product". All those answers are here you have to take the time to find them. You have to understand this. Also like any thing else in life if you want to learn and be successful you have to study and practice what you learn.
really read through this forum,watch the webinars,search the internet for free marketing tutorials. Ways I already see to market are as follows.
Hand out business cards,print out and distribute flyers,put a legible sticker (catchy phrase) on your vehicles back glass,post ads on and offline there many free online sources,write and submit articles to online directories, Join forums about internet marketing and or web design make some posts answering questions people have build a reputatoin first then offer you product show benefits put your link in your signature. This is just off the top of my head. You cannot expect all the answers to be in one place and you cannot expect the pros to keep rewriting these things over and over. AS they tell you some of it is up to you. moderators please correct me if I am wrong.     
Shanthi_Shan

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 28, 2010, 10:24:33 AM »

i am new to GDI. Could u guys help me how to start my business. I am completely blank where to start and what must i do here. pls help...
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47
  Print  

Jump to: