March 29, 2024, 08:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 334553 times)
Dale_M1

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: December 29, 2010, 09:26:56 AM »

Hello everybody, My name is Dale Mckinster, Iam from Sheboygan Wi, can hardly wait to get started, God bless.
AKwok

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 29, 2010, 09:26:56 AM »

hi Robert

My name is angelia.  I am a new member too.  Not very internet savvy.  I wish u the best.  I am trying to build it thru my warm market rather than just thru the internet.  Though there are a lot of suggestion in the history of the forum.  If u go thru it u may pick up something that u like to work at.

all the best
angie
Dionne Alfred Garcia

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 29, 2010, 02:16:29 PM »

Hi I'm Dionne from Philippines!
I'm having a problem how to link my site in order to refer.
RobertWelch

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 30, 2010, 10:18:21 AM »

Thanks Angie for your reply. I have already ordered business cards and yes I believe working the offline market efectively can be a great way to go.

Much luck to you also,let me know how you are doing from time to time.
Sae-ung_L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #679 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:16 AM »

Hello,
I am Shobha. I just joined today, a few minutes earlier. I am an Indian. I tried to join in GDI three years back, but I couldn't. In India we were earning in indian rupees and I was not sure whether I am in the right track to spend in dollars. Two months back we came to USA. Every day I used to get mails from GDI affiliates and I was thinking to join. But it never happened. Whenever I see an email from GDI, I will plan to join, but half the way I used to go back. Today, 15 minutes back I got an email from Tissa, I read it and I was in a mood to continue and at last I have joined. Let Me hope to have a great success in 2011 through GDI. I wish you all the best, Merry christmas and very very happy new year to every one in our GDI family.

Hello Shobha
I am Thai,welcome to GDI family.
Your language is so good.
Merry christmas and  very happy new year.
Wish you to success in GDI and bring you to freedom life through GDI. Smiley
GordonMilton

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Hey everyone! Im new to gdi, only been couple weeks! im really excited about this opportunity. I customized my own website, thanks to my beautiful Mac Smiley. please visit and send me some feedback.

http://www.gdifreedom.ws

Habib

Hello Habib,

Welcome to GDI. Why are you choosing to use your own website instead of using one of the replicated sites?

Cheers,

Gordon
Simon Harris

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Hi all, Simon from the Territory in central Australia, I have been around the affiliate and MLM marketing for a while now, looking for something new to get me exited again. Will do my best!
Simon Harris

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Hi RobertWelch, You are spot on, nothing to correct!
Simon
Richard_Lopez

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Hello My name is Richard Lopez and I joined a few days ago.  Am excited about the business. Thanks and have a great day.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

This is great comming from someone that is new to the internet and GDI I wish my downline had your out look as a matter if fact I will send this to them in a email!

It is true that people look to others for guideness, my upline does not help me but I know I must make this business work and its a well needed service so I no I can make money with this.

My value to you today is give want you learn and help someone, all the good leaders I have found on the forum give good value.

How I build my business-
1. pass business cards out- vista print 500 for $5.00 or go to Kinko's I printed my first 500 on my personal computer, then I had to pay for ink!!

2. Flyers- you can get one off the forum I will send you one if you want

3.sent my email on hotmail with my www.ws website in my singnature

4.Joined forum I enjoy this!

if you need help contact me!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #685 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Robert hit my globe and learn about lead generation, the best thing we have going is our personal story people will connect with you, make a youtube Robert your story was just like mine out of work and I saw the value in GDI.

I write articles as well, its a free way to get alot of leads!!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
M_Hamm

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Hi all,
Murray here from the great white north...
Grant_E

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 05, 2011, 09:31:35 AM »

Heya Murray from another newbie...on the other side of the planet,

New Zealand!
Cheers
Grantkiwibiz Grin
F Sharp

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 05, 2011, 09:31:35 AM »

Hi all you GDI folks,

My name is Fran and I live in Glendale, AZ (a suburb of Phoenix). I just joined up and am still in the 7 day but had already decided to continue. Why? Because GDI is a legitimate company! Even if I never make a dime, they are not going to risk their business by scamming those that join them, so the only one that can trip me up is me!

I am looking into several other opportunities but this is the one I chose to start with. It is kind of tough skimming the net to find legitimate opportunities and so many times the sites that are supposed to give a good critique on opportunities are just cloaks for recruiting. Ugh!

I almost was going to get the qualified leads, but then I realized, it involved phone contact which is not my thing. Maybe I will try it down the road, but I do not want to get into that now. I work at a university and may get some flyers to post as students are always looking for ways to get more moola for all their extra-curricular activities! Also, will look into online promotion.

Well, I wish all of you success and me too! Enjoy!   Grin

MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »

Hey Murray. How are you? Smiley

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47
  Print  

Jump to: