April 29, 2024, 02:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Showcase your website! Part 3>>>  (Read 110992 times)
BruceBates

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »

I am setting up a website to build my own
team. I am not much one for joining other
teams. The site is called easy designs. I
want to know what am I missing, what else
is needed, where to go from here (strictly
in a design sense).

Basically I want feedback in a constructive
manner.

http://easydesigns.ws
OCiortan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »

hi guys, yesterday i received an invitation of joining this great team and today I already have a website: www.octav.ws
Please review this and send me your input about my site. Oh, it's in romanian!
tks
A Rahman

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »

still new but im trying Smiley

www.multirich.ws
KevinBadham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2010, 09:01:23 PM »

hi everyone, have just put together my first website please let me know your views/comments,
it may need a little tweaking here and there.

kevinbadham.ws

regards
kevin badham
DanBelcher

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2010, 07:40:45 AM »

Hi to everyone,
I'm really, really new at this, and thus far a bust! Here's the story so far...

phase1: At first, I used the random replicated site with my domain... I emailed everyone I knew with a note and the link... got a big fat zero!

phse2: I've just completed my first ever custom page (with my own logo) www.myturn.ws, Ive registered with a dozen or so social sites and am currently just making friends.

phase3: before I start promoting to my new friends, I ask that you the .ws community please give my site a serious critique... I need your help, I believe that this GDI product will indeed provide me a great income (if only I can get it off the ground)

Please help me! I'm asking for your opinion and advise ...my upline has completely ignored me! Not even one response to my request for help. I did get a couple of automated emails, but no response to any of my questions

Kind regards,
DannyB
www.myturn.ws
KevinBadham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »

hi everyone, have just put together my first website please let me know your views/comments,
it may need a little tweaking here and there.

www.kevinbadham.ws

regards
kevin badham
Lama_S

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2010, 02:55:12 AM »

www.iamrich.ws

need suggestion to improve.

Sam.
DLillpop

Committed to Living a Big Life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2010, 07:09:55 AM »

Hi to everyone,
I'm really, really new at this, and thus far a bust! Here's the story so far...

phase1: At first, I used the random replicated site with my domain... I emailed everyone I knew with a note and the link... got a big fat zero!

phse2: I've just completed my first ever custom page (with my own logo) www.myturn.ws, Ive registered with a dozen or so social sites and am currently just making friends.

phase3: before I start promoting to my new friends, I ask that you the .ws community please give my site a serious critique... I need your help, I believe that this GDI product will indeed provide me a great income (if only I can get it off the ground)

Please help me! I'm asking for your opinion and advise ...my upline has completely ignored me! Not even one response to my request for help. I did get a couple of automated emails, but no response to any of my questions

Kind regards,
DannyB
www.myturn.ws

Hello Danny,

Visually, your site looks good. I would change the word "expense" to "investment."  That's just a more positive way to presenting the program.  Elmer Wheeler wrote a sales book many years ago in which he said, "Don't sell the steak - sell the sizzle!"  That makes a lot of sense. People want to know what the business can do for them.  You mention some things that I don't have to do, but you don't tell me what I will receive for my $10 investment.  It would be good to mention some of the benefits of the product AND the incredible opportunity to build residual wealth.  Use bullet points without making it too wordy.

I understand what you mean regarding lack of upline support.  Been there - done that! It's no fun and it's hard to build the business by yourself, but it can be done. You have to be the person you would like for your upline to be.  Stay motivated and keep-on-keeping-on!

To your success,
Dan Lillpop

Dan Lillpop
Free GDI Downline Builder
http://www.eaglesuccesssystem.com/
ShaunW1

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2010, 02:59:52 AM »

Hi everyone! this is my website. It's my second site that i've attempted to build

and you might think it's a bit amaturerish, but it is early days and there's always room for improvement.

I posted in this forum the other day but i gave the wrong link which is probably why my post isn't showing.

So here is the right link for you to take a look at my site if you so desire.

http://hooka101.ws

Thanks and i hope you see something you like.
Cheers,
Shaun Winstanley (Australia).
Beau C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2010, 02:45:48 AM »

Hi everyone! this is my website. It's my second site that i've attempted to build

and you might think it's a bit amaturerish, but it is early days and there's always room for improvement.

I posted in this forum the other day but i gave the wrong link which is probably why my post isn't showing.

So here is the right link for you to take a look at my site if you so desire.

http://hooka101.ws

Thanks and i hope you see something you like.
Cheers,

Hi Shawn,
                Beau here, and I would like to make a suggestion... Your site is decent enough, but maybe you could minimize the number of ads showing. Or you could keep the ads and just try to spread them out by adding more content in between. Just an idea...have a great day!
           cashdean
Shaun Winstanley (Australia).

ShaunW1

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2010, 05:46:41 AM »

Cool! thanks for the feed back Beau.

I was thinking the same thing... it is a little crowded isn't it?

I will try to add some more content soon as I find some time!!!

Thanks again.
Shaun.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:49:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2010, 05:51:57 AM »

Hello, Everyone!
 This is Mike and Margo here! It is nice to meet everyone of you. The one thing about I like about GDI is that everyone can show off their unique talents and personality. All of you are doing an awesome job! Please take a look at our website. My wife has some of her art work posted. As our honored guest, you are welcome to sign our guestbook!

http://www.qman1063.ws/GETCHAONE

Have a Great Weekend and Happy Easter! Smiley                             Mike and Margo
                                                                                            (M &M) Tongue

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Chris_Craig

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2010, 03:04:35 PM »

Hi Guys!

Just started building my website and tbh am finding it quite difficult and frustrating as I have no idea about building websites, getting them ranked etc, but please take a look and see what you think.

http://www.chris-craig.ws

Any constructive criticism is very welcome!!

Chris

RitaH

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2010, 03:18:26 AM »

My website www.honest-earner.ws I think could do with a tinkering... Have no experience with site building but think have got it sort of ok thus far... LOL wud really want to make it little more like a blog though so can get people to subscribe to it and update it easier than trying to add new pages... no good really.. any tips??  Smiley
David Archibald

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »

Hey All. I just completed my website's initial work. Check it out at the following URL

http://www.darphire.ws

Let me know what you think and give me suggestions to improve it. Thanks.

Please also help me with promoting it. What meta tags to use, search engins etc.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: