April 25, 2024, 03:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Showcase your website! Part 3>>>  (Read 110928 times)
NickAdams

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

thank u all take care of that
NickAdams

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

http://www.nick-adams.ws/ this my website my first one ive made
NGoins

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2010, 11:03:20 AM »

Hello All! My website is www.Flipalot.ws  It showcases my daughter and her gymnastics accomplishments. I have GDI very simple to use then other website builder programs.
CarltonMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2010, 07:19:40 AM »

The website I am posting is new and I am still tweaking it out (which is probably a never ending project, but I enjoy it).  I decided to put up sample pages so visitors can see some of the dynamic templates that are available. Tell me what you think - www.CarltonMoore.ws
D Nelsey

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »

I just joined GDI a couple of days ago. I really like the concept that they have. This is probably the first Internet based business I actually get and feel is legit. I've checked into many hoping to find a good work at home opportunity so I could stay home for the most part and finish homeschooling our last child. We have already graduated 3.

Anyway, I have a new business that I started that is an airbrush temporary tattoo and face painting business called Razmatattz. So that is the subject of my new website. I put a page on my site to lead people to my GDI business.

www.razmatattz.ws

blessings, Dawn
Bill Elsenrath

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »

I could not believe I was able to get the domain name www.gdiblog.ws . Right now I just have it pointed to the presentation and using www.gdiblog.com as my main website.  I've been in other mlm's and this one looked so easy. I have just been letting it sit for the past 3 months and now starting to promote it. I will be using wordpress as i just now learning it. I always used Frontpage 2003 but need to move on.

So look at www.gdiblog.com and give me some ideas on what would be the best direction to go with it and www.gdiblog.ws .
 Wink
Thanks,
Bill Elsenrath
Brian_Cook

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »

I must say it took me a couple of night (5 to be exact) but I stumbled across a tutorial by Rod on the forum about website building and wow what a help thanks!!  Grin  I have all seven pages drafted but most are invisible (waiting further editiing) but let me know what you think .....  http://www.financial-freedom.ws

Brian
SandovalJ

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

Hello GDI people!

I am new to GDI, have a website already, take a look, those who love aviation and travel photography will sure like it:

www.javiersandoval-airphoto.net

Have a look and leave a message on the Feedback area, would love to hear your thoughts!
K Faist

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2010, 09:54:47 AM »

I know it's bad... as of now... but i just wanted to think if this could possibly be a success. Is it good so far? http://newmusicreleased.ws/home_page

ignore the hip hop releases... im currently working on it
I've always had a fascination with web designing, im a student at rutgers even designing a web page for Rutgers, but i'm not creative on what to advertise or sell. however i'm good with html codes, and tables, and FX, editing, etc.
Rickey T

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2010, 11:35:09 AM »

Please take the time to check out my website and help with what I am doing so far i would really appreciate it www.lowkeymane.ws
Chris_W1

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2010, 10:37:50 AM »

I would love to hear some constructive critisim on my website.  Please tell me what changes you would do to make it even better.  Thank you
EdnaCross

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »

Hey everyone,
I've been in GDI for nearly a year and although I believe their are still limitations to what you can do with the site builder, some people on this thread have put together some really good designs. I myself have used the site builder previously, but prefer to use GDI hosting and building my webpages with Kompozer.

Here is my website design: http://www.festivalrecords.info/
and another webpage featuring some GDI banners: http://www.festivalrecords.info/reviews.html

It would be great to hear your thoughts on my site.

Cheers,

Hearsz
Syahirul NizzamHaron

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2010, 02:24:59 PM »

I have Own My Smart Simple Website For Business Purposes. I Have Made It From Beginning That Take 7 Day But latter I Found It Was Likely Vendor Machine Behind The Wall. Please Visit http://viraltraffic.ws
Tq. Good Luck
S Mauser

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

I use my website to advertise the products and services / business opportunity of GDI. It's a work in progress...

www.gdiadvantage.ws

JohnTrussell

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »

www.johntrussell.net
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: