April 29, 2024, 05:23:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204124 times)
Hyewon Kim

View Profile
« Reply #2790 on: January 06, 2010, 02:57:15 AM »

Hi!
My name is Grace Hyewon Kim. I'm Korean.
I just started GDI today and It seems kinda hard for me.
but I wish good news will happen to me someday!
Steven Stamper

Where Entrepreneur's Breed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2791 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

;DHello everyone, I have been here off and on for about two months and now I need to build my social network so any and all tips are welcome and good luck to all.

Failure's are merely the stairs to my success.
JoyeHammond

View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Hello, I'm from Canada.  Thanks to Oak I'm doing fine.
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2793 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Hi there, George here,I joined a couple of months ago but haven't done much to date. I live in a small farming town in the central west of Western Australia and find myself a minimum of 12 hours out of sync with the US.
I still work full time at my day job but am going to switch as soon as GDI replaces my current income.
I've wasted enough time so 2010 is the year to do it. I'll take all the advice and help I can get. I must have a sponsor out there somewhere, so help me make you some money, I'm no value to you out here floundering by myself.
Hello there George, You can find you're up line on the members page. Just look on the left side of the page and you'll see you're up line.  You can send them a message and let them know that you're ready to start building you're down line (business and go from there.  You can start advertising you're replicated site on line or just tell you're friends and family to check out you're site (website.ws/YOU'RENAME)  be sure ya put you're name there in that spot.  Hope this helps and welcome aboard.  Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2794 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Hi!
My name is Grace Hyewon Kim. I'm Korean.
I just started GDI today and It seems kinda hard for me.
but I wish good news will happen to me someday!
  Welcome Grace!!  You have started you're and taken you're first step.  Here on the Forum you'll find ideas and thoughts that will help you to get ideas about what you can do.  You need to look on the same page that you found this forum and find the tabe that says Upline and click it. There you will find you're sponcers and you can send them a message and get ideas from them as well.  Send out you're personal e-mails and you can start advertising you're replicated site, that is this ( website.ws/you'rename) be sure to put in you're name that you're using on you're web site. Go to the same page and you can click on the build my websit tab and take a look and start using it and getting familiar with it, so you can build you're own.  You will find a tab in this forum called showcase you're web site take a look and see just what can be done building a site..  Again welcome and I hope this helps you a little but contact you're sponsor and if you like contact me I'll tell you all I know and maybe with a little time you will get the hang of it.  Take care Eddie

BridgetteG

View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Roll Eyes Hi, My name is Bridgette and I live in Chicago. I been a member of GDI for 1 week. I am excited and scared at the same time. This new business opportunist has motivated me to do something I've always feared to do. Taking that jump, it;s on a leap of faith.
Kiangkai Jirathanasophon

I LOVE U SO MUCH

View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Hello, I'm Hart .From Thailand.I have ever GDI member before leave it for a long time.And I am new GDI member at twice.I lead and stopped in GDI session of old websites.I beyond from money power to partnership between Readyplanet members with GDI members.I think to don't get members from my readyplanet and old GDI.

Uplines  is missing words.  But GDI 's member is that answers to New programs,New upline,New reengineering site.Network efforts everyday.
Loretta Locke

View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: January 07, 2010, 03:14:35 AM »

My name is Loretta Locke and I am a member of about 3 wks now and still have no clue what I am doing.  I do not have an upline that will respond to my questions so I am doing this alone.  Anyone got any tips that will help.

Thanks
Loretta
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 03:15:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
crusade2wealth
« Reply #2798 on: January 07, 2010, 08:01:52 AM »

My name is Loretta Locke and I am a member of about 3 wks now and still have no clue what I am doing.  I do not have an upline that will respond to my questions so I am doing this alone.  Anyone got any tips that will help.

Thanks
Loretta

Hi Loretta and welcome to GDI.  The one thing that I suggest is to attend the GDI webinars.  How do you do that?  Simple, log into your GDI members area, you will find the registration link there.  In addition, you will find archived webinars as well.  You will learn how to build your GDI business if you watch, learn and TAKE ACTION.
ConstantinO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2799 on: January 07, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »

Hi everybody.I'm Constantin Ostafie from Romania and i'm glad to be here with you.
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2800 on: January 07, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »

My name is Loretta Locke and I am a member of about 3 wks now and still have no clue what I am doing.  I do not have an upline that will respond to my questions so I am doing this alone.  Anyone got any tips that will help.

Thanks
Loretta

Hi there Loretta!! Welcome! It seams that you are experiencing some of the same problems that I have faced.  You should get the feel of you're members area, forum, and start using you're replicated sites (website.ws/YOU'RENAME). You can use this on sites like, Twitter,Face book,linkedin,quickregister  and other free listing site that you will find if you do searches on google , fire fox or so many others for free traffic.  Go to you're website members area and click on the replicated site you like and select it.  While you're on you're members page go to the build my web site tab click on it and get the feel of using the web builder to build you're web site.  Feel free to use you're imagination read the directions that it explains and use it, experiment.
You can find on the forum a tab that says "Showcase you're web site- click on this and see what's possible building a site, get ideas of what's being said and things that are possible with the web builder.  Enjoy the learning experience this is you're Domain so enjoy the fruits of you're labor and build the site that you want others to see and want to do the same thing that you are doing building you're Income For Life.
Hope this helps you.  If I can be of further assistance feel free to message me or look on my profile and you should find my email if that's that will help.
Again Welcome to you're new home on the world wide web. Eddie

BrendaHylton

View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: January 08, 2010, 04:00:18 AM »

my name is brendahylton help wate am i supposed to do now im sing up her
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2802 on: January 08, 2010, 08:27:34 AM »

Hi Brenda.  Welcome to the GDI forum!  Your first step is to get your website going.  You can do this by using the site builder, you can build your own and upload it or use one of the GDI replicated sites.  Take some time to get to know your back office and click on all the links you find there.  Your next step is to get some marketing training.  Definitely register and attend the GDI webinars.  You will find a link right on your back office home page right at the top, as well as all the recorded versions.  The last webinar for 2009 and the first one for 2010 were fantastic.  As you get marketing training then start taking some action.  Every day take steps to grow your business.  There are many marketing methods out there for you to use.  And virtually all marketing techniques will work great for you.  Just be sure to learn how to use them effectively and above all, take daily action.

Here's to your new year!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
H Najafi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2803 on: January 08, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »

HI All

I am Hasnain and have been doing it for 1 month and have only 2 members in my downline. Can anyone sugges any Marketing Methods that are free so I can get somewhere. I'm not sure how to increase my downline.

Anyone want to come up with some ideas please!!!

Thanks

Hasnain

Mitica Stoica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2804 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Hi everybody,

I am from Romania. I'm proud that I've found a trusty and powerful business. I like to work inside of such big family.
I hope as more members to come in from Romania by my help.

Stoika
gdi affiliate
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: