April 29, 2024, 07:42:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204141 times)
Geraldine_Clinton

View Profile
« Reply #2730 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Geraldine Clinton & I live in Oak Hill, Fl.  Since I am a newbie I have tons of questions and hope to find answers soon.  Any help you all can offer me in getting started properly would be most welcome.  My first question is, do I have to build my own website?  I have no idea of what to put on it.  I need help ASAp in all areas of this.  I have to make this work!  If I send out invitations for people to join, where do I lead them (what is the link)?  I would like it to lead them to a page like Sean Grimes has, since that is where I found how to join.  Can anyone please help me get started?  This is my second day & I am still in wonderland with this but need to make this work for me. HELP please Shocked
Thank you very much & I hope I am not too much of a bother,
Geraldine
Portia Williams

View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: December 15, 2009, 03:12:58 AM »

Portia , here from Texas. Been with GDI,since Sept. 2009. How do you get traffic and signups to your site. Please help me.
YW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2732 on: December 15, 2009, 03:12:58 AM »

Hey whats up all,
I am a new member and excited to be a part of this.
My name is Y Wilson and I am from Chicago, Illinois America.  Cheesy

Y Wilson
Karina Carnelossi

View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: December 16, 2009, 03:02:32 AM »

Hello!!! I'm Karina from Brazil!!I'm still learning the business and I look forward to growing fast. I hope I can count on your help so that I can help other people who come after me!!! Hugs to you all. To our success!!!
RVenkatraman

View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: December 16, 2009, 03:02:32 AM »

I am a new member to GDI and from India.After going thro' at a glance,gaining confidence that I can

contribute significantly with your active support and guidance.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 03:04:27 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Raymond Siu

View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: December 16, 2009, 03:06:41 AM »

I started today and the only thing that I've done so far was send out email invitations to my friends. That's it. What else can I do to generate money. I am a dummy when it comes to building a website and affiliate marketing. Too many tricks and techniques. I wish I had someone next me to coach me. That's the only way for me to learn. Or at least have live seminars where I can go and join other people and learn. Someone please help me. I am overwhelmed!! LOL
Mitica Stoica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2736 on: December 16, 2009, 03:06:41 AM »

Hi everybody,

I am from Romania. I'm proud that I've found a trusty and powerful business. I like to work inside of such big family.
I hope as more members to come in from Romania by my help.

Stoika
gdi affiliate
LloydSyto

View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: December 17, 2009, 03:08:12 AM »

hello everyone!!

Lloyd Syto from the Philippines. been a member for almost a week now. this is my first time to post here. Need some help or tips on how to convince other people to sign-up.

every suggestion or pointers is gladly appreciated. thanks!!
Abdul Shakoor

View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: December 17, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »

Hello, me new in GDI Forum! need help and cooperation from members of GDI. Me from PAKISTAN

Abdul Shakoor
THaile

View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: December 18, 2009, 03:44:49 AM »

I want to know how to get emails and send them invitation. what do sponsors do to help new members. Also, how many website contents are we allowed to make. Lastly, what is the first step as a newbie should do. Please help answer these questions.

thank you very much.

Tesfay. Cry
C Palomo

Business Solution and Product Services

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2740 on: December 19, 2009, 08:49:05 AM »

Hello and Hafa Adai, Buenas!

In our island we say hello and greetings everyone.  I am a GDI member and find myself in and out or sometimes in the middle of networking. I am here to see how things are going so far with new members.  I am very impressed since being a member because the tools people share with you are links and support outside of the office.  Do follow what is advised by you up-line or just ask those who have been members for awhile.  I am learning much more about GDI and the topics and leads are endless.  The more resources you know the better of you will be.  I have been a member for about a year now and I am thankful I have been here this long.  I am banking on my second year.  Do please check the list of members because you might just know someone or just tap them and say hello. At GDI all members are to be treated equal.  Your going to have fun learning in a unique way.  Good luck and never stop asking questions.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Cathrina

cmpalomo
H Najafi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2741 on: December 19, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »

HI All,

I'm Hasnain from the Uk and have no experience in marketing. Can anyone suggest a cost free method of advertising GDI or any help please!

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

Hasnain Smiley

SHERLITHAC

View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: December 20, 2009, 05:25:17 AM »

Hi i know your looking for help just like me but i just dont know how to get started on this thing. do i build my website first and if i do is it for GDI or for a personal website that advertises GDI
McdanielBrittany

View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: December 20, 2009, 05:25:17 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE
mY NAME IS  BRITTANY. I AM VERY MUCH NEW TO THE SITE. IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE PAGE BUILDER. YOUR YOU ADVANCED PLEASE HELP ME Cry
NORULHAFIZA ZAINAL ABIDIN

View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: December 20, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »

Hi everbody. My name is Norulhafiza Zainal Abidin from Malaysia and i'm proud to be part of big family of GDI  Grin  Grin  Grin

Actually since my enrollement with GDI almost 1 week before,I had aggressively post my GDI link to Free Traffic Website and even email informing to all of my friend but yet still no good outcome i had achiveved from it. It might be depressing however I have full confident in GDI, so I have no attention at all to stop in promoting GDI. It just need some luck to find people who really want to change their life via online marketing.

My concern on GDI is I want to have further understanding and guidance on how I can promote my GDI website and earn income via GDI website. Is there any person who can teach and guide new member of GDI such as me on how I can improve my GDI website so that other viewer can instantly interested to become part of GDI team and achieve dream to have financial freedom .

I really hope to achieve some idea from all the successfull GDi owner as i believe all of us are 1 team.
Have a nice day and may with GDI we will change not just our life but also other people all around the world.

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: