April 29, 2024, 01:12:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204081 times)
JonD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2685 on: November 25, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »

Hi I am Jon I am from Michigan.

Live your dream, by helping others reach theirs!
FREE50TODAY.WS
AizatAkram

View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: November 27, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »

hello...my name is aizat akram , i am from kuala lumpur malaysia....i am looking forward to be a successful leader in these business,..so if  u got any tips please share with me...thank you so much..
JeremiahJones

View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: November 27, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »

Hello everyone! My Name Is Jeremiah Jones and I'm looking forward to getting this venture off the ground. I will be building my site today and I have very high hopes that it will be a success. This is my first time undertaking  an opportunity like this and I will try my very best to create a attention grabbing site. I do Believe that i will need some guidance in succeeding and welcome any and all help. Thanks
TSaviour

View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: November 27, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »

My names are Saviour Thomas. I am new to Gdi and i have been promoting it for a while. Happy to be here.
ST.
Judith Steunebrink

View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: November 28, 2009, 06:32:57 AM »

Hi i'm Judith Steunebrink. I've only just signed up. I hope there are some veterans who are willing to share some good advice.
Thank you for the great welcome.

Judith.
H_Abu Hashim

View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: November 28, 2009, 06:32:57 AM »

Hi everyone..I'm Hazaidah Abu Hashim from Malaysia. Already join GDI about 2 month and just join this forum. Still looking foward to earn money with this business. Hope we can share any information about it together Smiley
Francisco Antonio

View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: November 28, 2009, 12:21:06 PM »

Hello there ...,

I am new to this as well. Please, tell me, does it really work. Where are you promoting. And I know that Google has so many polices to comply with, how can you really do it?

Thanks,
Francisco
William Bowen

View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: December 02, 2009, 03:06:19 AM »

Hi All, I'm new from Hawaii, Ive been with GDI for about two weeks now and moving slowly. But looking to succeed and grow rich.
TerrianneT

View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: December 02, 2009, 03:06:19 AM »

Hello all:

I am Terrianne Thomas from Trevose PA and I have been a member for about 8days now.  I got here through signing up wih Acme People Search and I am also a member of the Wealthy Affiliate university trying to soak up all the information available from all the different sites.

It is a vast amount of information to get through.  My question or comment is which product or service to use to get my business(s) up and running. 

I realize that it would be best to have a website to direct all my efforts to but I need to get a grasp on how to truely market first.  With a limited budget at this time, my question is "Should I be marketing the service for people search first or the CDI webhosting, I quess that is where my confusion lies.

Can someone please shed a little light.

Thanks Terrianne
GaryTate

Driving

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2694 on: December 02, 2009, 03:30:59 AM »

Hi everybody...I'm new and ready for business!

Gary Grin
RohazaDollah

View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: December 02, 2009, 03:30:59 AM »

Hi all GDI's members. I am Rohaza from MALAYSIA. I am glad to be part of GDI.

Best of luck to all

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:31:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2696 on: December 02, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »

Hello all:

I am Terrianne Thomas from Trevose PA and I have been a member for about 8days now.  I got here through signing up wih Acme People Search and I am also a member of the Wealthy Affiliate university trying to soak up all the information available from all the different sites.

It is a vast amount of information to get through.  My question or comment is which product or service to use to get my business(s) up and running. 

I realize that it would be best to have a website to direct all my efforts to but I need to get a grasp on how to truely market first.  With a limited budget at this time, my question is "Should I be marketing the service for people search first or the CDI webhosting, I quess that is where my confusion lies.

Can someone please shed a little light.

Thanks Terrianne
Welcome aboard!!   You can do both with Ezine articles at no cost to you.  Just go to Ezinearticles.com sign up for free and write articles about both opps. for free you will be able to put in you're links at the end of the article and you may get them published and ranked for the SEO's at no cost, without a website. I hope this helps you.  Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
MareeWells

View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: December 02, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »

Hi everybody...I'm new and ready for business!

Gary Grin
hi maree here, I also am new and dont know how to log in, to introduce myself, It really is exciting tho, will still try.
HugoDiaz

View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: December 03, 2009, 03:30:49 AM »

Hello All, I'm Hugo, and I'm really new in all this, I try to talk about GDI in some forums, and my topics were closed!  Embarrassed. I hope you guys can tell me where can I share my link for have some referrers, at least for not lose money =s
KennethFach

View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: December 03, 2009, 03:30:49 AM »

I am Kenneth Fach from tallahassee, Florida. I joined GDI recently, after having the opportunity months ago, but ignoring it. I have been searching affiliate opportunities, but among them all, I think GDI is the best. The videos are very good. I am all over online promoting GDI, and making GDI presence for myself, even creating blogs: blogger, typepad. I am twitter, facebook, squidoo, and many others. I use Ping.fm to promote my GDI business. So many tools and sites online where people congregate. It is about exposure.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: