April 29, 2024, 07:53:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204143 times)
SusianNichols

View Profile
« Reply #2670 on: November 15, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »

I am a newby.  I want to say hello to everyone.  I hope to be able to tell all I may refer to GDI that it is a success for them and mean it.  I will be doing a lot of research and this is the place I am starting.   If anyone has any advice I will welcome it.  God bless and prosper you all.

Diane
RosliyatiJamali

View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: November 16, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Good day to everybody ,. Im Rosliyati from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
MikeHall

View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: November 17, 2009, 10:01:39 AM »

Hello to all
I am Mike from Newmarket, Suffolk,England
Just joined today and looking to find a few friends in the community along the way  Huh
at the moment I have just left the website set on replicated till I learn a bit more about what I am trying to do here
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 10:02:02 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Carol Mathews

View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: November 17, 2009, 02:42:43 PM »

Hello, My name is Carol and I am from Fl have been a member for almost a year but have done nothing with it. Sure could use some Ideas and help. Hello to Andy where in Fl are you from I am in Jacksonville. Hope to meet of everyone.
JJohnson II

View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: November 19, 2009, 03:39:34 AM »

Heeeeey everyone im very exited to be apart of this experience, my name is Jerome Johnson II and i have been a member for 2days now, i will def need a little assistance with networking online. if any suggestions pls let me know
thank you to all GDI members
Selin_M

View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: November 19, 2009, 03:39:34 AM »

hi, i'm selin. i am a malaysian. i come from sri aman sarawak. i hope to get a better future by joining this program. c u
DathanMorton

View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: November 19, 2009, 03:39:34 AM »

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Dathan aka Tikun (ty-coon) and i am trying this out for the second time around. I didn't have much luck the first time but determined not to retire stop until I build a serious downline and help other's along with myself build a $20,000.00 / month residual income. I am very computer savy but get sorta confused when it comes to this stuff. If you have any suggestions by all means send them to me.

Peace, One Love and best of success to everyone

tikun
WilliamBauwens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2677 on: November 20, 2009, 05:21:40 AM »

hi All, greetings from belgium.
 i am with GDI true a downline building group, where we get 6 1st line members true a rotator....it works like crazy.. Grin
 hope to have a "income for life" in no time Wink

greetzz from belgium
Nor Fuaddi Abdul Aziz

View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: November 20, 2009, 05:32:24 AM »

Hi. I am from Kuala Lupur, Malaysia. I am new to this so I have no idea what I am doing. If anyone has time to help, I would greatly appreciate it. I have sent few invitation  out and have receive few respond back but dont know what to do next. Please asist me. Thanks.

A_Roumani

View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: November 20, 2009, 05:32:24 AM »

123 Go GDI!!! Hi All; My Name is Roumani from Chelsea, MA. Let me know if you need anything from MA Smiley
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2680 on: November 21, 2009, 05:36:19 AM »

Hi. I am from Kuala Lupur, Malaysia. I am new to this so I have no idea what I am doing. If anyone has time to help, I would greatly appreciate it. I have sent few invitation  out and have receive few respond back but dont know what to do next. Please asist me. Thanks.

If these are personal invitations, you need to give them the url. www.website.ws/you're name   then let the gdi automation help you do you're work. If they decide to sign up, all they have to do is fill in their information.  If they are still undecided you can retain their information you have and follow up a little later with more info to try to help them decide

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Mike Broadway

View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: November 22, 2009, 06:21:49 AM »

Hello, My name is Mike Broadway from Northern California. I just completed my website and now trying to figure out Hits2u tracking options and stats. I am excited about the income possibilities here at GDI.  Thank you.
DragosDragnea

View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: November 23, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

Hi all , i'm, Dragos from Romania ....  newby ofcource  Roll Eyes and i can't wait to start.If anyone has time to help ... i'm open to new sugestions ...and hope to do great job here at the GDI .

Good Luck to U all !!! Grin
SunitaP

View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: November 24, 2009, 06:17:31 AM »

Hi there i'm from Oman and still very confused as i don't know what to do first i would like to promote this as soon as possible so anyone please guide me through Huh
Thanks
RGiordano

View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: November 24, 2009, 06:17:31 AM »

I don't know how to introduce myself, so it'll be short: I'm Roque Giordano and I hope to get along with people around here. I would greatly appreciate some tips from the veteran users to help me getting more referrers. I'm already reading the Marketing section of the forum.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: