April 29, 2024, 04:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204112 times)
Luo Fu Ju

阿举

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2505 on: September 18, 2009, 02:58:55 AM »

Hello, my name is LuoFuJu, from guangzhou, China. I'm glad to be here, I just want to get everyone register, support, thanks.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 02:59:40 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ShawnBurrows

View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: September 18, 2009, 02:58:55 AM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys.. Huh

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..
Adrieanna Crocker

View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »

Hello My name is Adrieanna Crocker. I am 19 years old and attend WSSU in North Carolina. I am from Washington DC and haven't been a member that long.  I am still trying to figure out how to invite others and getting use to the system. I would love any advice on how to create my website. I would also want to know how you found out about GDI and got to where you are. (level) Grin
Long J

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »

Hello, my Name is Jessee Long i Live in Phoenix, Az. Im just bored and thought this would be a great personal hobbie that i could do from home. so i look forward to conversing with the rest of you and possibly making some good money, anyone one a "team" thats looking for new members? Smiley
CK_Lee

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: September 19, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »

Hi everyone I am new just signed up, name is CK Lee and from Wisconsin. I just want to learn everything and how to begin this, so if anyone can help me through this process and get me going I would appreciate it very much.
VladimirIlic

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: September 19, 2009, 02:25:11 PM »

Hello im from SERBIA  Cool
DDe Mello

View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: September 19, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »

:)I am a Newbie,Newbie! Six week member! Dennis K. De Mello from Hawaii. First of all "Thank you Forum "GDI" members". I learned a lot from your posts. Studied it over the past six weeks and have come up with my take on it, how to make money with GDI. I started a low budget campaign promoting GDI generic site. I have had over 200 hits "NO SALES". Not discouraged! My evaluation, WRONG approach. Here is what I did! (a) Built my website (GDI) around "LOVE SUBJECT" I know best, I believe in, I want to PROMOTE AND SELL. (b) Add other affiliate programs to go with subject. (c) Market SUBJECT.  ( LOVE SUBJECT + AFFILIATE PROGRAMS + MARKETING:)
INCOME built on AFFILIATE commissions, with GDI website, internet presence, hosting sales. YOURSELF, DOWNLINE would make money just duplicating with what you are doing. If they do the business of what you selling, its a plus on your income. If anyone signs just one affiliate program you are making money. This is a Win, Win Deal. I have just Launched my Wesite " www.income-4-life.ws check it out, it will need some twinking but its a start. Hope this helps some people, I am "70 yrs old" the challenge is great. My experience, being in business all my life.

NEWBIE: Dennis (Maui Hawaii)
crusade2wealth
« Reply #2512 on: September 19, 2009, 06:06:29 PM »

:)I am a Newbie,Newbie! Six week member! Dennis K. De Mello from Hawaii. First of all "Thank you Forum "GDI" members". I learned a lot from your posts. Studied it over the past six weeks and have come up with my take on it, how to make money with GDI. I started a low budget campaign promoting GDI generic site. I have had over 200 hits "NO SALES". Not discouraged! My evaluation, WRONG approach. Here is what I did! (a) Built my website (GDI) around "LOVE SUBJECT" I know best, I believe in, I want to PROMOTE AND SELL. (b) Add other affiliate programs to go with subject. (c) Market SUBJECT.  ( LOVE SUBJECT + AFFILIATE PROGRAMS + MARKETING:)
INCOME built on AFFILIATE commissions, with GDI website, internet presence, hosting sales. YOURSELF, DOWNLINE would make money just duplicating with what you are doing. If they do the business of what you selling, its a plus on your income. If anyone signs just one affiliate program you are making money. This is a Win, Win Deal. I have just Launched my Wesite " www.income-4-life.ws check it out, it will need some twinking but its a start. Hope this helps some people, I am "70 yrs old" the challenge is great. My experience, being in business all my life.

NEWBIE: Dennis (Maui Hawaii)

Hi Dennis,

I applaud you for your efforts.  My mom is your age and she would not even consider taking on the challenge that you have.  I know people half your age, who would not do it because they say it is TOO HARD.  If I had 10 of you on my team, I would be a multi-millionaire (No Doubt).  You basically grabbed the bull (in this case GDI) by the horns and are going for it.  Keep up the good work and I wish you tremendous success!

Frank
Forum Moderator
Suberu Abdullahi

View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: September 20, 2009, 06:25:36 AM »

Hello! my name suberu Abdullahi am a Nigeria and very happy to have being introduced to this bussiness.
Starlight E Commerce

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: September 21, 2009, 07:01:14 AM »

Cheesy Hi Hirman here from Kuala Lumpur any Malaysian here
BCheryl1

View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: September 21, 2009, 07:01:14 AM »

Hi, I'm Cheryl from Santa Cruz close to the Silicon Valley, CA.
Looking forward to joining all of you and hearing of your successes!
GeraldAtkins

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: September 21, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »

hi iam new at this can anybody help me?

thanks gerry
JustinM1

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: September 21, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »

Hello all. I'm a college student that is gonna give this a whirl. Figure I know enough people to maybe make it work. Would appreciate any advice you can shoot my  way.
ACortes

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: September 21, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

Hi my name is Antonio Cortes. I just started GDI, and here lots of great things about it. I am just having trouble adjusting it to fit my needs. Can someone please help. I own my own business (Elite Solutions Enterprise). We do residential and commercial cleaning as well as landscaping in dade and broward counties in florida.
RogersKen

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: September 22, 2009, 05:24:51 AM »

Hi my name is Ken Rogers I just joined, and I'm having a hard time developing my web site, are there any examples of existing member sites that I might get some ideas from?
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: