April 29, 2024, 05:16:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204122 times)
S.M. ZOBAYER HOSSAIN

View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Hello everybody,

I am zobayer from Bangladesh. I am looking for your kind assistance to know more about this business.

and I have one confusion. I have given my credit card information, but why it was mandatory to provide sequrity number.

Still now, it seems risky to me.

Can anybody clarify me...?

Zobayer
RichardDoiron

View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: August 30, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

Hello my name is RichardDoiron, I just joined yesterday and jumped in with both feet, I have completed all 3 steps now hoping that, I will see some people using my sites.

It says it takes 24 hours before step 3 complete, how long does it take before you start seeing people coming onboard in your downline?

Well if any of you have any tips or anything I should do as a beginner glad to hear from you.

Looking forward to making some money with all of ya.

Regards,

Richard
HAllen

View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: August 30, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

Hi.   I am Henrietta.   I am from Virginia.  Wish to say thank you for the welcome.  I would like to say "Welcome!" to all of you before me and those after.  I feel like I have taken a giant step to improving my future and for my children.

Hope we can all be here for each other to help and guide each other.  This feels like an opportunity of a lifetime!  I have the motivation to make this work, and I know all of you do too.

Wish all of you the best.  And don't give up!!!
Jessica A1

View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: August 30, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

Hello Everyone,
I'm Jessica, from Alberta, Canada. Just joined the other day, excited to read through everything and get started! Glad to see everyone appears motivated and friendly!  Smiley
JerryA

View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: August 30, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

Hi everyone,
 My name is Jerry Atkinson, and I am new as of 8/29/09. I am currently in Olympia, Washington in the USA. I am very anxious to get started and wanted to say hello.
I am looking forward to the future, and will try to be listening to the conference tutorials, and would really appreciate all the help I can get from any and all fellow members.

Thanks everyone, Jerry
PPerryman

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: August 30, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

Hi, My name is Priscilla and I would just like to introduce myself. Im from san antonio texas and im happy to come onboard and hopefully heading towards my goal for financial freedom. Any tips or or suggestions would ge greatly apprieciated. Looking forward to working with y'all people.  Smiley
Marcus Watts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2421 on: August 31, 2009, 02:57:08 AM »

Hi, My name is Priscilla and I would just like to introduce myself. Im from san antonio texas and im happy to come onboard and hopefully heading towards my goal for financial freedom. Any tips or or suggestions would ge greatly apprieciated. Looking forward to working with y'all people.  Smiley

If there is one tip that I can give any new person starting his/her own business online is to never forget that in order for anyone to know about your business, you have to advertise, advertise, advertise.  Whatever form of it you see fit for you, do it.  Don't keep your business a secret.  Market it, promote it, and by all means, advertise it, and you will have success.  However, success only comes when you help people get what they want.  That's true success.  Best wishes,

Marcus D. Watts
Ahmad Azuan A

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: August 31, 2009, 02:57:08 AM »

Hello..
i'm new member here.. I'm azuan from malaysia..
have a good day..
Walter Tariq Anderson Jr

Walter Tariq Anderson founder of Mankind Incorp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2423 on: August 31, 2009, 09:32:30 AM »

Greetings! My name is Walter Tariq Anderson, and I am the founder of Mankind Incorp a global charity.
I am honored to be amongst such blessed people. Thank you I'm glad to be on board.

Mankind_incorp
KentTurner

View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: August 31, 2009, 09:32:30 AM »

hello everybody, my name is kent turner and i am a rookie at this. i live in round rock texas. i know that i have alot to learn to be successful.
JackiePaulson

View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: August 31, 2009, 09:32:30 AM »

Cheesy
Hello and Welcome everyone to this wonderful new adventure of our new websites.  This is so exciting.  I am new to this and any advice is appreicated here.  I would love to know how to get others to read my web page more....Huh? Please advise.  Thanks Jackie Paulson from ILLINOIS, USA.

Christian writer, avid reader, full time workaholic and single mother of one, experienced in death of mother, divorce, single mom, recovered alcoholic, recovered from codependency, debt management, organization skills,
Jackie Paulson © 2009 SimplyOrganized
Wilson_T

View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: August 31, 2009, 09:33:48 AM »

hi my name is tim wilson and i am from indiana and i wolud like some help
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 09:35:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Anthony Minni

View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: August 31, 2009, 09:33:48 AM »

Hello to all My name is Anthony Minni I purchased my Domain name "Making Moola" a while ago but 2 days after purchasing it and being all excited about GDI program about getting people to sign up under me and ways for me to attract people to me so they would sign up all came to a stand still as I had to have Major Back Surgery and now will be stuck to my bed for 8 months to a year. this is the 1st time I have been able to use my computer and want to know the best steps to start my business and to attract the most people to me so they will sign up under me. Any and all help would be appreciated now that I can use my laptop I would really like to get this business booming. I want to thank all in advance for any help you may want to offer.
Thank You Very Much
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 09:34:28 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Liesbeth J

View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: August 31, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »

Hello everybody
My name is Liesbeth and I am from the Netherlands.
I'm going to make a bussines from this. Looks great

Liesbeth
E Pizarro

View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: August 31, 2009, 03:23:06 PM »

Hi my name is Eduardo Pizarro coming to U from Everett, WA. Locking fewer to learning and have a goo time on this new adventure. Don't know were to start so any advise will be appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: