June 01, 2024, 05:33:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1221188 times)
Matthew Cummings

View Profile
« Reply #2325 on: August 18, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »

HI, ws my name is Matthew Cummings im Young and ready and eager to work smart to gain success at this job. please hit me up.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 02:23:00 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DaloraA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2326 on: August 18, 2009, 02:56:49 PM »

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself to the members of this forum.
I am Dalora Anderson from Charlotte, NC, USA.  At 70, I am trying to
supplement my social security check.  I hope this is the right place
for me to do just that.

God bless all,
DaloraA

Like to Shop?  Get a FREE mall!  Shop and get paid.  Over 1000 stores give rebates on all your purchases.  Visit me at: http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52187
Reginald Mortha

View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: August 19, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

Hello everyone,

I just registered. Wish me well.

Tanya Brown

View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: August 19, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

Hi all my name is Tanya Brown, I became a member today @ 100%!!!! I will be working on building my website. Looking forward to working with you all.
Mustafa Abdulmalik As-Salafy

View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: August 19, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

Hi, Everyone
sa
I am Mustafa Abdulmalik As-Salafy, from Philadelphia, PA USA, father of 8, husband of 2, and friend of many.  Ten years in the Network Marketing Industry.
John W Dudley

View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: August 19, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

Hello, my name is John W Dudley, retired hearing aid dispenser after 40 years.  I am looking for ways to supplement my income.  If you have any questions about hearing aids, please feel free to write to me.  In the meantime I am going to work on my new site to promote the landrush program.
PisarovG

View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: August 19, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

Hi, everyone!

I'm Goran from Serbia, and I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Any help is welcome.
MRoosevelt

View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: August 19, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »

I am Mark Roosevelt from St. Paul, Minnesota. I have been on the GDI network for just a little over a week and I have sent out about 50 invites (email and flyer ) to personal contacts. I have found that mentioning GDI to Facebook friends has been a good resource. I can't wait to get up and running and take this as far as I possibly can.
Santiago Velazquez

View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: August 19, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »

Hola a todos de habla hispana, me llamo Javier y soy de Puerto Rico. Llevo como 2 semanas y media y tengo solo un afiliado pero continuo porque esta es una buena compa~ia. Si alguien tiene sugerencias o consejos de como formar mi equipo se los agradeceria que me escribieran.

Hi everyone, my name is Javier and I am from Puerto Rico. I've been in GDI for about 2 and a half weeks and I only have 1 registered person, but I will keep going because I know this a good company. If someone have any pointers or tips I would really apreciated if you would write to me.
Nattaphon K

View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: August 19, 2009, 03:59:45 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My I'm Nattaphon K. from Thailand. I just new to this forum but I registered to be an affiliate last year. Cheesy

It's a Good Business. I can make profit from other affiliate programs beside GDI from only one website (only 1 .ws Domain).

God Bless
Nattaphon K.
Siew YokeWong

View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

Hi, I am new here, juz join for 2 days. Still figuring how to build my website and attract traffic.
Said is easy but i am a computer dummies. I think need to take some time.
 Wink
Stafford Peterkin

View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

Hi;

My name is Stafford Peterkin and I am from Walden, New York. I hope I can build something here at GDI and hope to get some help along the way. I just started last night after 9 PM and just received my first email congratulating me about my first premium lead.

I have no idea what to write in an email response to this lead and what to say. I just know this lead watched the flash presentation and probably whould like me to contact her and expalin something about GDI and its opportunity. I myself is at a loss right now about this opportunity, but do believe it will work for me in some capacity.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Caroline Chojnacka

View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Hi,

my name's Caroline. I'm new to the GDi and have yet to learn about how to get people interested in signing up with me. So far, I've been sending invitations that none have caught up with. =/ I'm off to a difficult start... Any ideas on how I can get my first five people?

I've been working as a web developer and web designer for over 10 years in my young life.  Smiley Hence, I love the world wide web and came across this opportunity. All tips / guidance is greatly appreciated! Any ideas? Smiley

Thank you,
Caroline
Diane M Mumm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2338 on: August 19, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

Hi Everyone, My name is Diane Mumm.. I am thrilled to me here to help  and answer questions.. I have been in gdi for some time now and finally made it to the forum..

I wish all of you success with gdi  ..

Learn from Leaders ~ Become One
Anup Singh Dawar

View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: August 20, 2009, 03:11:30 AM »

My warm greetings to all my GID mates over here ..

I am Anup Singh Dawar .. Its nice to see you guys here .. I'm delighted to find you people here ..

As I'm new here .. I need help and guidance from all the senior members of the community ..

Its my request to all the seniors that please provide me with proper Do's and Dont's ..

I'm kind of lost over here after seeing so many things ..wondering what am I gonna do next Tongue lolz ..

Friends and respected seniors would love to have conversations ..

I'll be grateful ..

Thank you !  

Love you loads guys .. Smiley \m/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 03:12:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: