April 27, 2024, 12:50:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203954 times)
Alan_M

View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: June 20, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »

Hello,

I'm Alan fron the Philippines. I just sign up up in GDI today. I received the hosting activated email and I have problem on how to configure the FTP program. Please help me. Thanks
JohnnyRivera

Dream the impossible!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2056 on: June 20, 2009, 07:30:56 AM »

Hello GDI colleagues,

Go-getta. Determined. Inspired. (my GDI)

My name is Johnny 'Blaze' Rivera, born and raised in the jungle streets of the Lower East Side, New York City, and I am extremely excited to be apart of this GDI movement with you guys.  It is quite amazing how many people from around the world have come together to build upon business ideas and strategies.  I know that with the combination of ideas, strategies, and effort, it is impossible to NOT make any money with GDI.  

I believe that GDI is just the beginning of my internet marketing career.  In these upcoming months, I will be launching an extremely powerful marketing campaign entitled, "Power Of 5," which will consist of team training, elevator speeches, and marketing skills that will be passed on 5x5x5x5x5.  This "Power of 5" campaign is expected to produce a profit of about $3,000-$18,000 every 3-6 months working with just 5-15 people every month.  You can send a million emails to people, but if you don't train them, motivate them, and invest in them then why should they be apart of YOUR team.  I find this to be something that will turn out to be productive and again, this is just the beginning so you can just imagine a "Power of 10" campaign.

I am also someone with a heart to help so if you need any help building your own website or coming up with money making strategies, please feel free to send me a PM.

Best,

Johnny Rivera
New York, NY

*Internet Marketing
*Desktop Support
*Website Development
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 07:32:44 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JohnnyHopkins

View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: June 20, 2009, 11:55:24 AM »

Hello,

My name is Johnny and I am from North Carolina. I am looking to double my weekly income from my current job ($260-$300/wk). GDI is still a little new to me, but I am willing to learn.
MichaelReed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2058 on: June 20, 2009, 11:56:48 AM »

Hey Everyone,

I thought that I would just notify the new members of LandRush. LandRush essentially gives you access to a free account. Check it out at www.Landrush.ws. Questions? Email me at mike@starr.ws.

Michael

YuranyVergara

View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: June 22, 2009, 03:01:19 AM »

Hello From FLorida this is my 9th day with GDI its seems like a great program but im still a bit confused Huh
CarltonK

View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: June 22, 2009, 03:01:19 AM »

Hello, my name is Carlton I'm right outside of Washington DC. I just started GDI as of last Wed. And already have 1 team member (but need more lol..) so i just wanted to say hello to everyone. And if you have any tips for me feel free to help...Many Blessing to everyone..  Wink
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 03:02:02 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ana-Maria Neculai

View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: June 22, 2009, 03:01:19 AM »

Hello i'm Ana from Romania and i think that this opportunity is excellent for everyone including myself.I am ready to start with this but i also need some advice because it's difficult for me to build my website.I actually don't know with what i should start first.I am new in the team but i hope i will make new friends.
I will come soon with questions, first i need to keep knowing better my website and to get a bit more familiar with it.

See you all, bye
Louise_M

View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: June 22, 2009, 03:10:52 AM »

Hi everyone I am a new member and I am so anxious to get started, I know this is the one for me, it just feels right, I hope you guys will be able to help me a little cause I am no computer scientist, lol......

Louise M
JaimeParmis

View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: June 22, 2009, 03:10:52 AM »

Hello GDI people,

I'm new in GDI business.

Glad to meet you all people Cheesy

James
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2064 on: June 22, 2009, 03:10:52 AM »

Hello,

My name is Johnny and I am from North Carolina. I am looking to double my weekly income from my current job ($260-$300/wk). GDI is still a little new to me, but I am willing to learn.
Hello Johnny
Welcome to GDI. Well here u can make more then that.
FredT

View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: June 22, 2009, 03:14:45 AM »

Greetings from Indonesia!

Hi everyone, my name is Fred from Tangerang, Indonesia. This is my first time in this forum and I'm thrilled.. I hope I could learn many new things from all of you. Thanks
Suzanne J

View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: June 22, 2009, 01:37:45 PM »

Hi. I am Suzanne from Dallas, TX. I have been with GDI less than 24hr. I am looking forward to learning this business and working online from home full time. I have so much to learn and appreciate any helpful advice and will be glad to share what I learn. I am ADD so organization is not a strength.  Organizers, I'll need your help. I don't know anything about building a website either.
Sandy J

View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: June 22, 2009, 01:37:45 PM »

Just signed up for GDI.  I am really new to working with forums.  Can someone give me very specific instructions to access training.  I find topics like training 101, but only see posts, not the original post.  Sorry to be so dumb.  Thanks for all help, Sandy
Diandre R

View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: June 22, 2009, 06:58:04 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dee Dee from Chicago. I just signed up with GDI today so any startup advice would be greatly appreciated.

Much success to everyone!!!!

Dee  Dee
Deliana Farida

View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: June 23, 2009, 03:14:02 AM »

Hi All,

I am New Member from Netherlands, nice to met you All.

I hope this forum can make revolution for our income.

Thanks

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: