April 27, 2024, 09:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203942 times)
Jeff Bartelli

View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Jeff Bartelli. I'm from Rancho Santa Margarita which is a town in Orange Co. California. I'm really looking forward to getting involved here and would appriciate any help I can get. I hope to chat with you and get to know you soon. Cool
GALLARDO E

View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »

Hello, My name is Emiliano, from California, i'm very excited about this opportunity, i'm sure i'll need a lot of help from you guys.
RichardKennedy

View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »

Hi Chip,
Thanks for your welcome. 
I'm Australian, new to all this but exploring everything on the Members Area.  I'm also trying to get to grips with Google Adwords and exploring various Internet Marketing environments.  I'm also attempting to filter out the numerous 'Experts' and posessors of magic or secret information which will lead to multi-million dollar per year incomes!
I anticipate a fairly long learning curve with not a lot to show in the early stages.
A most important step has been to take up an invitation from my Sponsor, Scot Gordon, in joining his Google group and participating in his Google advertising co-op.
Anyway, I'm optimistic.  I would also encourage any newcomer to accept the help and guidance of your Sponsor and upline - nothing beats experience.
All the best,
Richard.
M_Mustapha

View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »

hi.. i'm mustapha from japan.. nice to join u all.. still free trial and not understand gdi a lot.. hope u all can help me.. thanks!
Mary_J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2029 on: June 10, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Mary from NC. I tried GDI about 6 years ago, but didn't stick with due to not building a downline within 3-4 months. Well, I'm ready to give it another try. I am disabled & can not "go out" to build any business, but I have learned alot over the last few years when it comes to building a business online. (Still learning)The only problem is I'm limited on $$ & can not pay for info or services to get started. On that note I try to find info that is free & hopefully within a few months I will have generated enough income to expand to some paid services. The only things I have spent $$ on is biz cards, phone & fax, & email marketing. Now I'm broke, lol. So I hope to learn a lot here on building my downline without hitting the pavement.

Mary

Mary Johnson
RazoMario

View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: June 10, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »

try sticky letters on your vehicle..to start not bad
Debbie C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2031 on: June 10, 2009, 11:24:07 PM »

Hello all, I'm a new member of a couple weeks, just got my DVD's they look good. Look forward to building some solid business and being part of a great like minded community. Good luck to all  Cheesy

Where have you been, where are you now, where are you going?
Tse Oi Fong

View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: June 11, 2009, 08:48:04 AM »

I am a new member, my name is Cherry coming from Hong Kong.
Denis W

View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: June 12, 2009, 04:35:30 AM »

Smiley Big Hello there !
I have just joined the future craze and I'm looking to get as much assistance as possible
I reside in the good old uK and any help and assistance would be wicked and much appreciated.

Den.
AndrewWeldon

View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: June 12, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »

My name is Andrew Weldon I have 5 wonderful children and I am hoping GDI can take me and my family to another level of financial stability.  So if anyone out there wants to help me out and teach me the ropes on how to build my downline and secure financial growth like I have never seen before I am willing to learn.  I truely will be one pupil who is greatful of thy teacher.  May God bless everyone and have a good day!
Camille Walker

View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: June 12, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »

I am camille  new to GDI and i don't even know where to begin I wish I could gets some help to get started

diva
MichaelReed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2036 on: June 13, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »

Hey Everybody,

As you already know, G.D.I. uses the process of multi-level duplication to create income. I want to invite you to a program that can help you grow your downline. Please do not feel discouraged immediately because this isn't a scam that promises you 1000's of leads a day. It is a free social network called People String (like MySpace or FaceBook). It works very similar to G.D.I. so I am sure you will be into it. You can sign up for a full time free account that will earn you money. The key here is free. To be upfront, there is a short survey that only took me 1 minute to complete. Check it out at www.privatefortune.ws/resources. Take a look at the Word document titled "People String G.D.I.". I truly think that this will make your marketing career a thousand times easier.

Your Friend in Today's Fast-Paced World,
                                                 Michael Starr
                                                 mike@starr.ws
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 09:45:01 PM by MichaelReed » Logged
MikeForbush

View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: June 14, 2009, 10:22:33 AM »

Hello

My name is Mike and I am new to GDI.  I live Huntington WV.  Could someone tell me where and how to get started. 
SuriokusumoW

View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

Hello ...
My name is Wendarto from Santa Maria California .. I need Help and Advice on GDI .. Please send me your Advice about How to get more people Sign-Up with GDI .. Thank You and God Bless ...
RPuckett

View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

I am excited to have recently joined.  I look forward to much success through GDI and I am interested in networking with anyone else that is interested in the same.  I know the realities of businesses such as this whereas it is soley determined by promtional efforts.  It really is all about people helping people, a rule I like to live my life by.  I look forward to all that is to come.  I wish you all success.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: